main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*^*~*^*~ Halloween Masquerade party! ~*^*~*^*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi_Trance, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Did I hear cade - CAKE?

I like cake. Also, so does the person I'm dressed up as :p

2. Lindethiel

Lindethiel Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2008
    Guess WHO!? I'll drop you a hint, I'm one of the few Aussies.

Mmm, cake. Would, but I think me and Ish have something in common, headaches, although her's sounds so much more severe.

3. That_Joker_Guy

That_Joker_Guy Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2008
    uh, yeah, sorry deliah i was distracted by the punch

see you countess, and there'll always be time for tango [face_mischief] @};- [face_mischief]

*gets down form chandelier*
    *pouts*
    what's the fun of language if you can't be literal

so, we're supposed to guess who the others are?
    o_O
    that's madness

so, of course, i'm in

*~*~*~*~*~*
    Why so serious? [face_clown]

4. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    *stops by for a piece of cake*

Happy Halloween everyone! :)

5. Moaning_Myrtle

Moaning_Myrtle Jedi Knight

Oct 30, 2008
    There's nothing happy about Halloween, except perhaps the chance to consume sweets...that is, of course, if you are still among the living. *pouts*

6. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    I think the best part of Halloween is the things you were told not to do as a kid: wander around late at night going to random houses and taking candy from strangers. Best of all, I heard that the houses around here have really good candy.

7. CandleJack

CandleJack Jedi Knight

Jul 25, 2008
    I like Halloween. It's so much less trouble when the kids come to me.

8. Stephen_Drabbert

Stephen_Drabbert Jedi Knight

Oct 31, 2008
    Here we go. I have myself a sock that's good not just for today, but also good for tomorrow and good for every day of the year. And that's tonight's Wørd.

9. Rosemary-Woodhouse

Rosemary-Woodhouse Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    Hi, all! Sorry I left early yesterday, ghosts and ghouls. My darling little Andy had a rough evening, and such a headache followed that I went to bed (hoping not to be visited again by Andy's... father). Thankfully, today, all is well and Andy is busily gnawing his raw meat rattle. [face_devil]

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Awesome sock :D

11. Moaning_Myrtle

Oct 30, 2008
    Perhpas you should reconsider your choice in teething devices. I hear bones are much better for loosening babies' teeth. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo....

12. Rosemary-Woodhouse

Rosemary-Woodhouse Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    Thanks, ladies. Sadly, Andy cannot gnaw on any type of bones--a devil child with a sharp object makes a little nervous.... though I know my darling boy would never hurt his Momma. [face_devil]

So how is everyone's Halloween? [face_pumpkin]

13. PurpleWave

PurpleWave Jedi Knight

Dec 18, 2005
    Not bad so far, but I keep having to do a double take every time Nat posts...

14. DontFearTheReaper

DontFearTheReaper Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2007
    Happy Halloween, all. Don't eat too much candy, or I might have to pay you a visit.

[face_skull]

15. HobbitSock

HobbitSock Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2006
    Hello everyone! *Passes around candy* What does everyone have planned for tonight? I have to work until midnight unfortunately. :(

16. Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi

Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    I don't think I'm going anywhere this evening. I don't really have a costume, and don't feel like being in a crowd. I might stay on here, come up with another sock or two.

17. Moaning_Myrtle

Oct 30, 2008
    Don't want candy...but some pumpkin juice would be nice...if only I was among the living.

18. Jedi_Trance

Jedi_Trance Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2008
    [face_pumpkin] ~*~ Happy Halloween! ~*~ [face_pumpkin]

Hubby, kiddos and I are going to my sister-in-law's house for a party. Should be fun, but I doubt I'll be able to get on here. *sad*

Until then, here's some fresh pumpkin juice - regular and spiced. Drink up! [face_coffee]

Sorry Myrtle. [:D]

19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm going to continue going to parties tonight. I love college - Halloween isn't just one night :D

20. Khan_Drabbien_Singh

Khan_Drabbien_Singh Jedi Knight

Oct 31, 2008
    Remember to keep your sweets in the freezer before handing them out because Halloween candy is a dish best served cold.

[face_laugh] Now laugh with me! [face_laugh] Laugh, I say! [face_laugh] If you do not laugh, I shall beat you senseless with my massive pectoral muscles! [face_laugh]

21. Moaning_Myrtle

Oct 30, 2008
    I alsways did have a special place in my heart for you...when I was alive that is.

22. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Just back from trick or treating! I had chocolate for dinner, as did my children. What the hey. It's not like it's a school night.

23. evilpilot

evilpilot Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2008
    Ah well, forgot the sock.:rolleyes: Not like it was any big disguise or anything.

Anyone get anything unusual for Halloween? There was one house I took my daughter to where the homeowner had done up his garage like a spooky house. He was all dressed up like Beetlejuice. It was funny!

24. Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi

Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    I'm just watching Simpsons DVDs with the commentary tracks. I'm on "Dancin' Homer" now.

EDIT: This thread seems a lot deader than I thought it'd be. Nobody's even acknowledged the seven socks I've posted under so far.

25. Jinn is MINE

Jinn is MINE Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2005
    We're all getting old I guess. Don't stay up at parties like we used to. Seven socks??? Sorry I didn't notice. I'm not good at figuring out socks.

I'm just using the socks I have; showing up as my usual Qui-Gon fanatic. Brought my cardboard Qui-Gon stand-up with me to the party. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.