main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

~*^*~*^*~ Halloween Masquerade party! ~*^*~*^*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi_Trance, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Did I hear cade - CAKE?

I like cake. Also, so does the person I'm dressed up as :p

2. Lindethiel

Lindethiel Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2008
    Guess WHO!? I'll drop you a hint, I'm one of the few Aussies.

Mmm, cake. Would, but I think me and Ish have something in common, headaches, although her's sounds so much more severe.

3. That_Joker_Guy

That_Joker_Guy Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2008
    uh, yeah, sorry deliah i was distracted by the punch

see you countess, and there'll always be time for tango [face_mischief] @};- [face_mischief]

*gets down form chandelier*
    *pouts*
    what's the fun of language if you can't be literal

so, we're supposed to guess who the others are?
    o_O
    that's madness

so, of course, i'm in

*~*~*~*~*~*
    Why so serious? [face_clown]

4. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    *stops by for a piece of cake*

Happy Halloween everyone! :)

5. Moaning_Myrtle

Moaning_Myrtle Jedi Knight

Oct 30, 2008
    There's nothing happy about Halloween, except perhaps the chance to consume sweets...that is, of course, if you are still among the living. *pouts*

6. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    I think the best part of Halloween is the things you were told not to do as a kid: wander around late at night going to random houses and taking candy from strangers. Best of all, I heard that the houses around here have really good candy.

7. CandleJack

CandleJack Jedi Knight

Jul 25, 2008
    I like Halloween. It's so much less trouble when the kids come to me.

8. Stephen_Drabbert

Stephen_Drabbert Jedi Knight

Oct 31, 2008
    Here we go. I have myself a sock that's good not just for today, but also good for tomorrow and good for every day of the year. And that's tonight's Wørd.

9. Rosemary-Woodhouse

Rosemary-Woodhouse Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    Hi, all! Sorry I left early yesterday, ghosts and ghouls. My darling little Andy had a rough evening, and such a headache followed that I went to bed (hoping not to be visited again by Andy's... father). Thankfully, today, all is well and Andy is busily gnawing his raw meat rattle. [face_devil]

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Awesome sock :D

11. Moaning_Myrtle

Oct 30, 2008
    Perhpas you should reconsider your choice in teething devices. I hear bones are much better for loosening babies' teeth. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo....

12. Rosemary-Woodhouse

Rosemary-Woodhouse Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    Thanks, ladies. Sadly, Andy cannot gnaw on any type of bones--a devil child with a sharp object makes a little nervous.... though I know my darling boy would never hurt his Momma. [face_devil]

So how is everyone's Halloween? [face_pumpkin]

13. PurpleWave

PurpleWave Jedi Knight

Dec 18, 2005
    Not bad so far, but I keep having to do a double take every time Nat posts...

14. DontFearTheReaper

DontFearTheReaper Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2007
    Happy Halloween, all. Don't eat too much candy, or I might have to pay you a visit.

[face_skull]

15. HobbitSock

HobbitSock Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2006
    Hello everyone! *Passes around candy* What does everyone have planned for tonight? I have to work until midnight unfortunately. :(

16. Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi

Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    I don't think I'm going anywhere this evening. I don't really have a costume, and don't feel like being in a crowd. I might stay on here, come up with another sock or two.

17. Moaning_Myrtle

Oct 30, 2008
    Don't want candy...but some pumpkin juice would be nice...if only I was among the living.

18. Jedi_Trance

Jedi_Trance Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2008
    [face_pumpkin] [hl=black]~*~ Happy Halloween! ~*~[/hl] [face_pumpkin]

Hubby, kiddos and I are going to my sister-in-law's house for a party. Should be fun, but I doubt I'll be able to get on here. *sad*

Until then, here's some fresh pumpkin juice - regular and spiced. Drink up! [face_coffee]

Sorry Myrtle. [:D]

19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm going to continue going to parties tonight. I love college - Halloween isn't just one night :D

20. Khan_Drabbien_Singh

Khan_Drabbien_Singh Jedi Knight

Oct 31, 2008
    Remember to keep your sweets in the freezer before handing them out because Halloween candy is a dish best served cold.

[face_laugh] Now laugh with me! [face_laugh] Laugh, I say! [face_laugh] If you do not laugh, I shall beat you senseless with my massive pectoral muscles! [face_laugh]

21. Moaning_Myrtle

Oct 30, 2008
    I alsways did have a special place in my heart for you...when I was alive that is.

22. divapilot

divapilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Just back from trick or treating! I had chocolate for dinner, as did my children. What the hey. It's not like it's a school night.

23. evilpilot

evilpilot Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2008
    Ah well, forgot the sock.:rolleyes: Not like it was any big disguise or anything.

Anyone get anything unusual for Halloween? There was one house I took my daughter to where the homeowner had done up his garage like a spooky house. He was all dressed up like Beetlejuice. It was funny!

24. Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi

Drabbi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    I'm just watching Simpsons DVDs with the commentary tracks. I'm on "Dancin' Homer" now.

EDIT: This thread seems a lot deader than I thought it'd be. Nobody's even acknowledged the seven socks I've posted under so far.

25. Jinn is MINE

Jinn is MINE Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2005
    We're all getting old I guess. Don't stay up at parties like we used to. Seven socks??? Sorry I didn't notice. I'm not good at figuring out socks.

I'm just using the socks I have; showing up as my usual Qui-Gon fanatic. Brought my cardboard Qui-Gon stand-up with me to the party. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.