main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Halloween Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    dudeman, I don't think we're on the same page. The proposed meeting date is 10/25/03, the week before Halloween. The 31st is on a Friday and November 1st is on a Saturday.

The meeting as it stands is going to be on Saturday, October 25th, 2003 begining sometime aroun 4 or 5?

Got it?

2. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    i could have swore i saw dinogallus write down 10-1-03, if not then my bad

EDIT

RECAP: Must need to know if you are going by 10-1-03.(October 1) But feel free to call if you suddenly can or cannot make it

do you mean go on the 1st or after the first? (dionogallus)

3. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    oo, a list!

ok, I might might might be bringing a guest. No offense to any of y'all, but I'm not comfortable driving that far, so I may bring my brother or a friend with me.

so that's a 2 for Tabee!

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    YAY! Our all powerful leader Tabee will be coming!

5. Dinogallus

Dinogallus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2003
    I am making the reservation on the 1st of October, dudeman

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Meaning that the day we are going is the 25th. Dinogallus is saying that he is going to call the place on the 1st and reserve a room for the 25th.

Got it?

7. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Got it. I'll be sure to call him in the next few days, I've been busy, but I will be coming!

8. _Mike_

_Mike_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    *must remeber to ask his parents if he can go at all*

9. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Okay...here's my dilemna...

I won't know if I can go until the week of the party. So...if I don't RSVP would I still be able to show up for a while, or if I do what happens if I can't come?

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Ok Diva, I've given this some thought. (This goes for everyone in similar situations) Respond with what you think you will probably be able to do. For example if you think you will most likely be able to go, RSVP Dinogallus or me with how many of you there are, then if you find out otherwise closer to the acutal date, let us know ASAP.

Right now we are simply looking for a good idea of how many are coming. If 15 people say they are going and 17 show up, not a problem. But if 25 say they are going and 10 show up, then we have a problem. We're dealing on Dinogallus's Aunt and Uncle's good graces.

I realize this is a really long answer to a short question, but I tend to get wordy and likie examples a lot. Sorry, college has done that to me.

11. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    are we PMing you with RSVPs? or just posting here?

12. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I don't know, but here is my confirmation. Tonight I asked off for the 25, pretty funny stuff explaining to my manager why I wasn't going to work that day.

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Either way you want. Just make sure you say how many of you there will be. If you have a last minute change though, call.

14. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Called Dinogallus, got an answering machine, left a message, hope he got it, I'M COMING!!! ;)

15. Dinogallus

Dinogallus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2003
    I did get the message, but I wanted people to call me days before the party for last-minute cancellations. I don't have the internet at my house. I go to the library at least every other day, but I may be busy the week before the party, balancing homework and heavy-duty costume making. So for future reference, don't call me until the week before.

16. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    OK, sorry bout that. I just wanted to get it done before I forget about it. ;)

That, and I wanted to get it done so nobody could mess up that day for me in my house. ;)

17. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    **Update**
  18. RSVP'd

19. Jedi_Dajuan + 2-3
    Dinogallus
    VoijaRisa + 2
    Jedi_Tabee + 1
    yodaismygod
    Jedi_Commander_Faofa
    CuppaJoe
    Sith-Kazar + 1

20. Cannot come :(

21. dudeman
    NIBBOR11

22. ???

23. Dagobah_Diva
    Athena_tfc
    kddidit
    _Mike_
    Qui_Gon_Brian

Did I put anyone in the wrong category, miss anyone, or have the wrong number of guests. Note on guests, bring as many as you wish, just RSVP them too!! Remember the October 1st deadline is approaching fast RSVP soon!

24. _Mike_

_Mike_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    I'll probably end up calling andy on midnight on the last day of the month *evil face*

--Miki

25. kddidit

kddidit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    October 25 looks good from our corner of the universe. Move us to the RSVP column, Dajuan. kd & steve (new owners of a digital camera) :cool:

26. dudeman

Jun 19, 2002
    i might be able to come depening on the time, if it is like 6 or 7, i can make it probably. so what time are we doing this at dingallus?

27. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    I was thinking of bringing a camera myself... :D

28. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    me too...hmmm....

29. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I was thinking of starting at like 5, but if you're late its no prob.

Definately everyone who can bring cameras. That way just about everyone will be in the pictures and we can share and post them!!

30. dudeman

Jun 19, 2002
    ok well go ahead and add me to the "can go" list and i will try to be there before 7

31. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I'm gonna not RSVP just in case. If I do come it will probably be around 7:00 and I will of course order some food if that helps. Do they serve beer? cause then I'll stay longer. [face_mischief] Although I wont be so obvious there with all you young 'uns around. Or maybe I'll just wait till it's over. (I'm legal, not evil) Or is it better to RSVP and not be able to come...there's a 50% chance thing happening right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.