main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson HALLOWEEN NIGHT what are your plans?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Oct 7, 2008.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Jake and I have a Karaoke party to go to, but it doesn't start till Midnight. Just curious what everyone else is doing or if anyone wants to get together anywhere that night? I've never spent Halloween in Tucson before, I'm always in Arkansas with my kids, so this is a first for me and I want to enjoy it to the fullest so I don't get all depressed from missing my kids.

2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Well, I gotta say, not much goes on here Halloweentime, other than Nightfall and the Howloween @ Reid Park (and Chris' party, of course...). That's all I really know about that's major.

3. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    Call me sick but I'm apart of Operation: Knightfall for Halloween. We're going to slaughter a bunch of Jedi. Men, women, and children.

Actually I have to work that night but I'll probably be taking the kids trick or treating. However if someone wants to assassainate them then I'll be free. Just don't let me know.

4. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Yeah I'm all set for Chris's on the 18th, got my costume idea ready and it is cheap enough I can afford it. Going to Nightfall this Thursday and then of course the Karaoke party midnight Halloween.. but I still have room for more excitement if anyone comes up with any ideas.

I'm not Sith or I'd take you up on your offer GAF, though of course.. No, I would not tell you I was doing it.

5. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    I heard Nightfall is pretty fun so good luck with that.

6. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I hope so. I'll post after and let folks know how it was.

7. darthbane187

darthbane187 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2007
    Hey Cathiecat are you going to hand out candy holloween night?
    Mind if I come over and bring candy and help,if so let me know what time.

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    that sounds great. I will start sitting on the porch around 4:30 or 5:00. I just hope we have kids show up.

9. darthbane187

Jun 1, 2007
    Hey Cat is the Clone Wars series on halloween night at the usual time or was the next episode in 2 weeks,I don't remember.

10. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    The Clone Wars is not on this week.

11. darthbane187

Jun 1, 2007
    Hey Cat since I live downstairs,do you think we should hand out candy at my place?
    I'll make us some coffee.

12. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    uh, happy halloween, i guess...

13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Phil and I had ten trick-or-treaters. The guys are having a mini training session when I was at their place and now I am pinning leaves in my hair for Mother Earth and waiting on Jake to get home so we can go to the Karaoke party. Having a fun night!