Phx Halloween..only 3 months away!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthFeldman, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ooh IA You'd make the perfect Neo! [face_love]

I'm not sure what I'm doing for Halloween this year. Maybe I'll just dress up in a T-shirt that reads "This is my costume" :) Since I won't be able to fit into any of my others. Anyone have suggestions?

MJA
  2. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm still trying to get somebody as Alice
    . Any takers ?
  3. TD0690 Jedi Master

star 4
    I bet IA will do it for ya Void! [face_laugh]
  4. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All things considered, the hair just won't make it... And he smiles too much.
  5. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Ooh IA You'd make the perfect Neo!"

Does that mean I get to make out with Trinity? ;)

Sandy: You'd get all excited if I showed off my legs like that, wouldn't you? :p
  6. TD0690 Jedi Master

star 4
    You'd get all excited if I showed off my legs like that, wouldn't you?

You wish! You make a better overgrown smurf in a grand admiral uniform! :p

You're really asking for trouble now blue boy! ;)
  7. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OMG!!! I LOVE THAT ALICE COSTUME!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Sadly, Rob and I just had a lovely chat about our current financial situation, and it looks as though I'm being forced into costume hiatus for a while - unless I'm making one on commission for somebody else. :( **sniff** :_| IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

I'm finishing up the two I have under construction right now, but they're the last for a while, I'm afraid. And I still have 3 more dresses from AOTC that I NEED to do!! Not to mention my own Jedi robes, plus a halloween costume (I'm going to be staging a coup for this one too, :D ), Ysanne Isard, and now that Alice!!!

Oh the TRAGEDY!!!! :_| :_| :_|

Beware - this means that my creativity surges have to find other outlets...

edit: Does that mean I get to make out with Trinity?
    Dunno - is Brandon going as Trinity? [face_laugh] ;)
  8. TD0690 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dunno - is Brandon going as Trinity

I'll get you for that one. ;)

Besides I don't think I have the figure to pull it off. :p
  9. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Man! why did my thread become the next smutfest! Lol... oh well., what can a measely Jawa do?
  10. TD0690 Jedi Master

star 4
    DarthFeldman, when you have perverts like kreleia and IA around, anything can happen. ;) :p
  11. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah a perverted queen...what are we ever gonna do..lol
  12. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And who's the one that likes to get all dressed up in form fitting plastics ???

But to keep this thread acceptible. Anybody thinking about going as something OTHER than a star wars character ?
  13. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    i was considering Billy Idol... maybe not. most likely will be star wars related
  14. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Dunno - is Brandon going as Trinity?"

[face_laugh] No, I but I can think of a few people who would look good in tight leather pants. ;)

"...when you have perverts like kreleia and IA around, anything can happen."

Thank you, Sandy. I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me. Well, OK, the nicest thing you've said about me. :p

I'm definitely not going in a Star Wars costume for Halloween. We've got enough of that the rest of the year. :D
  15. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm beginning to think (as I rifle through my costume closet) that I'm going to go Ren for Halloween this year. It's not costume to me since I'm SCA but I think it's the only thing that will work with my "girth" then :)

MJA

EDIT: I have other Ren I can lend if anyone wants to try for that :)
  16. TD0690 Jedi Master

star 4
    And who's the one that likes to get all dressed up in form fitting plastics ???

Kevin ;)

Anybody thinking about going as something OTHER than a star wars character ?

I'm not going to be dressing like a Star Wars character this year, my son has other plans for what I am going to be. :D

Thank you, Sandy. I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me. Well, OK, the nicest thing you've said about me.

Don't mention it smurfy. :p

17. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    MJA I remember when those generic costumes where sold all over the place. I think Spencers might have those black shirts w/ orange letters that say 'Costume' or something like that.

DarthFeldman Billy Idol would be SW related if you have SW Underoos!

IA Please for the love of god.. No legs! :p

I will probably dress up as my favorite... DUM dum DUUUUMMM... So-Cal resident! :D Oh minus the surfboard of course!
  18. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I like those plastic costumes I used to wear as a kid for Halloween. You know the ones, a plastic jumpsuit with a mask of the character. I think i'll pick Jar Jar. ;) :p :D [face_laugh]
  19. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah a perverted queen...

:eek: HEY!! I resemble that!! er... resent that... I resen-- awww, forget it. :p

No, I but I can think of a few people who would look good in tight leather pants.

**considers** Okay, I know of the main person you speak of... And... I'll leave the rest of that to IMs. :D

when you have perverts like kreleia and IA around, anything can happen.

Since I've made it a personal goal to keep the board clean now, I'm not even going to touch that comment... but it's VERY tempting. [face_devil] :D
  20. Master_Skippy_Gallia Jedi Knight

star 2
    kreleia COUP, COUP, COUP, COUP!!!

I know how it is to have the costuming come to a halt due to funds!! IT BITES!! All I wanted were the $250.00 Obi-Wan boots, but NOOOO! Now I have to get equestrian! They'll still look good though I guess. Lucky for me, the 10 yards of black fabric I needed for my cloak was 66% off when I bought it so there was no taking it back!! HEE HEE HEEEEE!! [face_laugh]

Are you all planning a costuming day soon, and if so..COUNT ME IN!!! :D
  21. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    HSG That depends on if you want to do the same thing I did and post under your sock or post under you :p
  22. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_laugh] Can we get back to the topic at hand, please? What do we want to do for Halloween and what are your costume plans?
  23. Master_Skippy_Gallia Jedi Knight

star 2
  24. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    H is that key that is no where near M so I'll try again... MSG.. Oh wait. that stuff is bad for you! :p

IA You staying on topic ?[face_plain] j/k

so... um... Either Lobot or nothing I 'spose. All depends on the budget.
  25. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Lobot would be sooo awesome!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.