Halloween Party 2003!

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by idarii, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going as a really young Sidious, cuz I don't have the face mask and such. :)
  2. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'll go if I can just dress up as me.

I mean, isn't that scary enough?
  3. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  4. Dr_Midnight Jedi Padawan

I'll be coming as Sith Lord Darth (to be determined).

He insists that you do not refer to him as Darth To Be Determined.
  5. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    What? Just Sith coming to this party or what? Since only a Master and apprentice can be around at the same time, are we going to have a huge brawl? :)
  6. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been around for a while...
    "Now I am the Master!" :p
  7. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    james you should definitely come, even if you dont have a costume.

same goes for you sara, i know you're out there :p
  8. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was afraid this would happen...my uncle's party is indeed on the same day. I promised months ago that I'd go to his so I won't be able to make it. Tired of things conflicting ARGH! I'm sure it's going to be a great party, on both accounts. As long as everyone has fun! :)
  9. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can you go to both? Man, I wish I was as popular as you...geez, two parties on one night ;)

This week, I go costume hunting. Got no idea what I want to be. Can't make an awesome costume since I procrastinate. And my anime cosplayer of a brother wouldn't help me. Bah. So the hunt continues...
  10. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    hehe doesnt really have much to do with being popular. my uncles halloween part one of the things i go to every year. plus i havnt seen them in several months.
  11. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    mwahahahha i have the yellow contacts in right now. oh i look frightening. :D
  12. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    nah you're eyes probly look like big happy bright sunflowers. they probly just scream GLEE!
  13. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    You mean more frightening than usual? ;)

Kidding, kidding! *ducks*
  14. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    no more frightening than you lisa! hooooo OHHHHH take that! :p
  15. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    Bwah! I will show you scary - I will have fabulous poking stick! *whips out her wand* Take that! *poke* :p

This is too fun. Heheee!
  16. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    "Suppose he's got a pointed stick!"
    "SHUT UP!"

:p
  17. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    colored contacts huh? Hmm, well my costume won't be that great. But I am getting there
  18. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    The day draws near. Is there a definate time for the start of the party yet or did i miss it in the thread.?
  19. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    i've been thinking around 7:30 or 8 or whenever people show up
  20. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    actually if people want to start showing up as it gets dark that?s fine too. Some people are coming over earlier than 8 for costume stuff, so if you need help with anything ... clothes, makeup, etc ... and you?d like to do so, please feel free. if not, even if you want to come by as it?s getting dark, feel free.

i've decided also that there will be a prize for the best costume (by vote) and other various prizes for games etc throughout the evening. looking forward to it!!

carrie
    resident smurf ... i mean, mystique
  21. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    My hair clips didn't come! I don't know what to do about that yet... If I don't figure something out I might be down one costume! LoL

If, in the event I actually do go with the costume, I have a question for you. Do any of you know how to straighten hair? I would definitely need help with that...
  22. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, I have a really powerful straightening iron that can straighten the curliest hair. I'm coming early, and I can bring it if you want help straightening your hair.
  23. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think I will love you forever if you bring it! :D

What I'm going to do is when I go to the grocery store tomorrow I'm going to go to Sally's Beauty Supply and see if I can't find something that will do for a quick replacement. I also need to prepare somesomething....

Anything specific anyone want me to bring? Cause tomorrow I'm going to the grocery store.

Also need to sew the patch and frog closures onto my robe...
  24. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Looks like I will be making a cameo appearence at the party :) I hope to have the most ridiculous costume too! It's Seriously Awesome!
    Never defeated! Johnny Fitness away! *zing!*
  25. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I had a wonderful time last night! It was the *only* fun thing I got to do all week. Thanks everyone for the flowers, and a million gazillion thanks to Carrie all the time and effort she put into my wonderful pirate costume (I absolutely love it and plan to wear it many a time). Out of curiosity, what happened to the best costume contest/prize? Or did I miss that while I was semi-passed out on the couch? :)

By the way, I think we all need to lightsaber duel more often. That was a lot of fun, despite the near loss of my thumb. :D

EDIT: Another by the way, anyone who took digital pictures should definitely share them with everyone else. I really really want lots of pictures from this. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.