main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico HALLOWEEN PARTY 2004

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Darth_Valle, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    "A storms a brewin' lads. They be evil afoot."

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Gente, tengo 6 amistades mas que quizas van tambien. Con ellos ya subiriamos a 33 invitados! :eek:

IMPORTANTE: El que quiera llevar invitados, sean amigos o amigas, hermanos o hermanas, primos o primas, perros o gatos, o seres extraterrestres, lo pueden hacer. Pero necesito algo de ustedes: todos los que deseen llevar invitados (aparte de su pareja, en los casos en que aplica :p ) por favor envienme un PM con los nombres de las personas. Yo voy a estar a cargo de la entrada, y voy a tener una lista de invitados, asi que la entrada a la fiesta va a estar controlada. De esta manera, si tengo los nombres por adelantado, nos evitamos problemas en caso de que se presente alguien desconocido.

Gracias a todos por su cooperacion. [face_peace]

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Well people I must say that I am simply impress with the amount of people that are basically trying to breach the castle gates. I had to cut some deny the invitations to some people that where practically beggin me to go.

I saw some of the preparations for the party and my heart just soared. It's going to be one to remember lads. With 33 people and some extra this will be amazing

4. Darth_Valle

Darth_Valle Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    This is going to be a big party indeed!
    If someone hasn't put his/her name down on the list, please do so on this week.
    We need an approximation of guests for the food and drink supplies!

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    List update:

34-Minstrel Pablo and lady Maru have spoken of assisting
    35- Emperor Ricardo has spoken of his pressence
    36- Warrior of the Tumbark lineage and his lady have spoken of assisting
    37- Jester Dudeth of the land of yonder Ying Yang will be entertaining us unless noted otherwise.
    38- Lady Demon Sister of the Tumbark lineage and peaseant female friend.

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    This Party Willst ROCKETH!

On the eve of the 30th of October, a rift in time will open. From tis Vortex travellers from a different era emerge to do battle. They struggle to reclaim control of their lost castle. Come forth to this celebration and bring your skills, wits and hope, for you will need them.

For once in your life be someone else, be different, enjoy yourselves like there is no tomorrow, live fantasies or lives of rpg characters. This night will be a night to remember. You are not anybody, you are somebody, a true hero. Welcome be you all to the HALLOWEEN PARTY 2004 MEDIEVAL STYLE.

7. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hope you paladins, barbarians, and amazons have enough room in you pitiful party for a monster. Bawawhahahahaha! *coff, coff * Bawawhahahahaha!
    (In other words, I?m going as a monster)

8. Jedi_YingYang

Jedi_YingYang Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    Sorry to respond so late, that I'm not sure if I have to work that day. I have already mention to my boss to see if I can have that day off or work and early shift to have the evening free. But I have to see that if it comes thru. But if everything goes according to plan at work, I'm there as the offical Court Jester(if i can find the costume) of the party.

Howler!!

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Indeed, we will be ready to deal with and defend our town from any invading monsters. :p

Hope you can get the evening off, YingYang. [face_peace]

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    From the shadows a creature emerges. Dark, evil with a thirst for blood that is only overshadowed by his hate towards the humans. No fairies, no elves, no warriors or wizards can restrain his might such is the fate of the castle on the eve of the 30th.
    Will the jester appear to lighten up the mood of the kingdom? or will he dissapear and leave them to their cruel fate?

I guess only time will tell, be there and enjoy the adventure, the excitement, the fear, the joy. Drive your people to freedom or die trying.

A time to remember, a time for tales, a time for eternity. One night when all is forgotten and you just live for the moment. Your life and your worries are left outside the castle gates, inside you are a legend.

HALLOWEEN 2004 Medieval Style!

11. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    I have a question for the storyteller or anyone deep enough in the party planning:

Will the guests be divided into two bands, depending on their costumes? (aka the good guys and the bad guys)

Will there be a lady in the tower? A dancel in distress?

Will I finally have the chance to face my own fears and destiny?

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Well lad, tis simple, all is being kept silent. When you reach the castle's doorways you will be instructed and read the laws. You will have to be there to enjoy the surprises we are conjuring up!

But trust us, there are creative minds working upon this party. You will not be let down. I believe you will all be beggin for more!!! Too much effort an time is being invested so that you will all leave with all of your expectations fulfilled!

See ya there lads!

PS: We are above 40 guests!!!!!

13. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    This party promises to be ALL THAT

and them some.

14. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    OH YES IT WILL BE. :D

Y solo faltan 10 dias! Asi que tenemos que empezar a ver quienes de estas 40 personas en realidad van a venir de seguro para empezar a planificar la comida y bebidas. POR FAVOR, CONFIRMEN SU ASISTENCIA AQUI.

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    For the maximun medieval fantasy Experience we need you all to confirm your assistance to the castle. If you are not upon the list you shall be soaked in hot oil! Thanketh you for your time lads!

16. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    I just cumfirmed I'm cuming in a Private.

17. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    As long as you keep it private, we're cool. [face_sick]

Ya tengo 19 personas confirmadas, 3 posibles, y 16 aun faltan por confirmar. Por favor, los que no hayan confirmado su asistencia aun, haganlo lo antes posible. La semana que viene pondre aqui la lista final de invitados. [face_peace]

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    FOR THE GUYS
    The battle rages on! Your muscles ache and you are weary, but you will cannot fall, you will not fall! Your opponent stares at you thru a cold stell helmet and scoffs. You know that blade is slashing down upon your head. Just as his sword raises, you catch a roar from the crowds, they chant your name like sound of thunder. In an instant your strenght returns and your shield blocks the mighty hit. The deflection left and opening and your sword thirsts for retribution. Your strike contains all of the power that was never unleashed before. Down your opponent falls, kneeling before you. The peaseants holler your glorious name as gold coins and ale spray all around. A wench waits for you at the taverns side to give you your reward.
    FOR THE GALS
    The crowd hushes as you stroll into the castle. Your footstep revered as a thing of beauty. You smile as they all are just vain and simple, for you are like a rose. Beautiful but with thorns to protect you. A large warrior closes in and harrases you, you smirk at his stupidity. His hand goes on to grab you. You remain still because you know he will suffer greatly if he touches you. His hand is stopped in mid-action you look to the side and a Knight is there. "Don't bother the lady sir!" You laugh and look at the knight: "your energies are wasted, I can handle this". Your blade flashes for a quick instance and the warrior is unarmed and unarmored. The people laugh at him as your sword's tip goes to his neck. "now.....what was it that you wanted to do?" The warrior swallows and says: "Nothing lady, I'm sorry" He grabs his possesions and leaves. The people fall silent. The knight backs away and stares at you in disbelief. "Men.....they think they are everything" You walk away and scoff at them while you hold both the knight's and warrior's gold pouch. "This is way too easy"

HALLOWEEN 2004: MEDIEVAL STYLE
    A legend will be born!

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Hear Ye! Hear YE!

Only a week for the party we have so arduosly worked upon and promoted. Is the hype real? What's going to happen? Will it be worth my time? Who's going to die? Castle?

All of these questions will be ansewered and more this saturday. Will you stand? or shall you kneel? I guess it is your choice.............choose wisely

HALLOWEEN PARTY 2004: MEDIEVAL STYLE!!!
    A Night to remember!

20. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Thanx for the hype, Tumbark, which I am sure is well deserved. As of this Saturday, everyone will agree. :p

Here's the list of guests as it stands right now:

CONFIRMED
    1. Tumbark

2. Jaime

3. Jan

4. Rafa

5. Juan

6. Ricardo Ramos

7. Gerardo

8. Kathy

9. Gilda

10. Alberto

11. Emilio

12. Roman

13. Jose (Digital)

14. Johanna

15. Ricardo (Guimo)

16. Jose (YingYang)
    TUMBARK'S RETINUE
    1. Stephanie

2. Carmen Ines Hernandez

3. Iancarlos Suarez

4. Clara Natalia Perez

5. Shamira Mendez

6. Jose Abraham Perez
    JAIME'S RETINUE
    1. Carmen

2. Ivonne

3. Jorge

4. Cristina
    JAN'S RETINUE
    1. Nana

2. Dani

3. Natalie

4. Javi

5. Laura

6. Alejandro

7. Jessica
    POSSIBLES
    1. Pedro

2. Sheila

3. Tony

4. Julio

5. Caroline
    NOT YET CONFIRMED
    1. Pablo

2. Maru

3. Luis
    If you want to confirm your assistance, for any updates to the list, or if you have any questions, send me a PM. See you at the party! [face_peace]

21. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    (Fallowing Tumbark lead:)

It hears it, them. That awful noise. The humans, elves and others creatures making noises with things and drinking that smelly water that makes them acts funny. Always disturbing everything. If not by these meetings, this parties, at night, by war by day. Weren?t they killing each other a few days ago? Weren?t they disturbing the calm of the woods?

There is no peace. No silence is keep alive. It cannot take it down anymore. It cannot continue it eternal rest any longer. This monster will show them the true meaning of suffering.

If they cannot let anything in peace, they will rest in peace. They will learn their lesson as it kills them. And the monster will enjoy breaking the peace of the night this time. They have perturbed it sleep for the last night.

22. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Hark! Juandalf the gray steps in with a grin, and raises his staff as if to invoke some greater power. Then he hesitates and forgets what he was doing. After picking his nose momentarily, he walks into the festivities without saying a word.

This party will be Monstrous.

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Neat, character introductions!

As the glowing sun sets to the west, Jancelot looks upon his kingdom and meditates in silence. The greatly anticipated evening is upon us. As I begin the preparations, I leave the responsibility of security upon my guards, on whom I place my utter and complete trust. Tonight shall be a night to remember, full of festivities for the enjoyment of all and much rejoicing among my guests.

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *heavy hooves thread upon the dirt as a great black bison with crimson eyes walks towards the kingdom. It's pace quickens as the rider commands it too rush. They arrive towards the gates and the bison kneels. The warrior lowers himself from his pet. As he gazes at the gates he can't but help to think about all the perils and quarrels he must stop inside. It was an evil moon that night, the darkness will be stirred. His eye gleams and a slight grin can barely be seen from underneath his armored helmet. It was going to be a good night. His armor clanks as he aproaches the gates and enters the great fortress.*

25. Darth_Valle

Darth_Valle Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    The day is breaking.
    Dishes are cleared and glasses cleaned. The meal for the day is cooking and the smells of herbs and cooked meat permeate the walls.
    The Tavern Master checks the contents of the barrels and clears the tables.
    Soon, the people will start arriving once again and the tavern will open it's doors to a miriad of adventurers.
    The town attracts people from all over the lands, and the clientele is ever-changing. Wizards, Druids, Mages, Warriors, Bards, the not-so-casual Rogue and even some creatures that may not be called human, but that have coins to spend.
    Everyone is draw to the Tavern.
    The festival is coming, the games about to begin.
    The Tavern Master rubs his hands in anticipation of the bussiness to come... and readies his trusty warhammer, just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.