main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico HALLOWEEN PARTY 2004

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Darth_Valle, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    The time draws near for the party, anticipation is in an all time high. Will it be a success, is the hype the real deal? Is it what we all are waiting for? Maybe, I guess you guys are going to have to wait a bit more.

Good luck, good wait lads!

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Vortex rips and roars. Thunder begins to lash out. The time is rather near. It begins to take shape....... Our time fades away, the olden ages start to retake what it lost. Tomorrow finally the day arrives. Witches, warlocks, demons, warriors, elves, fairies, creatures and such, be you summoned from your eternal slumber and come forth to the place where you may retake where you left off. Once thru the gates your life is yours once more, no job worries, no family stress, no naggin companions, not this night, never this night! This will be a night where you stop being who you where, stop being pushed around, stop the mundane lifestyle. This night you are the center of atraction, you are the greatest, you are the best at what you do! Bring forth your wits, your skills, your passions, your strenghts and forget your flaws. Demand your place, no, CLAIM your place. The time for retribution is at hand. Come forth and claim the freedom that you have so much yearned for. Cut your worries and delight in the celebration. This will probably be the only chance you will have to do this, Use it will lads and enjoy it. For maybe, just maybe, the vortex will never appear again.......

HALLOWEEN 2004! Medieval Style

Are you Ready?

3. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Here's the final list of confirmed guests as it stands right now:

1. Tumbark

2. Jaime

3. Jan

4. Rafa

5. Juan

6. Ricardo Ramos

7. Gerardo

8. Kathy

9. Gilda

10. Alberto

11. Emilio

12. Roman

13. Jose (Digital)

14. Johanna

15. Ricardo (Guimo)

16. Jose (YingYang)

17. Tony

18. Julio
    TUMBARK'S RETINUE
    1. Stephanie

2. Carmen Ines Hernandez

3. Iancarlos Suarez

4. Clara Natalia Perez

5. Shamira Mendez

6. Jose Abraham Perez
    JAIME'S RETINUE
    1. Carmen

2. Ivonne

3. Jorge

4. Cristina
    JAN'S RETINUE
    1. Nana

2. Dani

3. Natalie

4. Javi

5. Laura

6. Alejandro

7. Jessica
    For any changes to any of the lists contact me ASAP. See you at the party! [face_peace]

4. Paquinero-Cybron

Paquinero-Cybron RSA Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 2002
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/paquinero/HALLOWEEN%20PARTY%202004/WITCH1.jpg]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/paquinero/HALLOWEEN%20PARTY%202004/WITCH2.jpg]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/paquinero/HALLOWEEN%20PARTY%202004/WITCH3.jpg]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/paquinero/HALLOWEEN%20PARTY%202004/WITCH6.jpg]

Y aquí tenemos mis primeras fotos del HALLOWEEN MEDIEVAL PARTY 2004. Mi más sincero y efusivo agradecimiento a todas y cada una de las personas que concibieron,organizaron y ejecutaron todos los detalles de esta fiesta a la perfección.

Gracias desde el fondo de mi corazón.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

5. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Last night was a blast! Thanks to Tumbark, Jaime and Jan for organizing an excellent evening of Medieval Partying! The ambiance, feel, and setting was superb, as well as the food, drink, and activities. Congratz and I hope everyone enjoyed the evening as much as I did. :D
    [image=http://homepage.mac.com/snooper76/.Pictures/Medieval%20Halloween%20Party/DSC01398.jpg]

Without further ado, here are some of the pics I managed to take last night.

THE PRJO GET MEDIEVAL ON HALLOWEEN!

6. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Gracias a todos los que vinieron, en realidad fue una noche espectacular y definitivamente valio la pena todo el esfuerzo y preparacion. Aqui un resumen de los resultados de los quests y el jousting tournament:

COMPLETED QUESTS

Gilda: Witch Hunter
    Ricardo (Rao): Hungry Beggar, Roleplay, Singer
    Ricardo (Guimo): Iron Stomach
    Julio: Thief
    Tony: Exterminator
    Rafa: Master Thief
    Johanna: Vow of Silence
    Steph: Expert Worker, Expert Thief
    Carmen: Thirsty Beggar
    Alberto: Roleplay, Town Fool, Master Archer
    Ian: Chivalry, Bribery
    Gerardo: Jester, Dwarf
    Kathy: Mimic, Thief
    Laura: Minstrel
    Javi: Dark Knight, Vow of Silence

FELICIDADES A RICARDO RAMOS Y A ALBERTO POR COMPLETAR 3 QUESTS!

JOUSTING TOURNAMENT

Female Semifinals Match 1
    Steph vs. Carmen

Female Semifinals Match 2
    Gilda vs. Shamira

Female Finals
    Carmen vs. Shamira

Female Champion: Carmen

Male Quarterfinals Match 1
    YingYang vs. Gerardo

Male Quarterfinals Match 2
    Guimo vs. Alberto

Male Quarterfinals Match 3
    Ricardo vs. Emilio

Male Quarterfinals Match 4
    Juan vs. Digital

Demo Match
    Roman vs. Tony

Male Semifinals Match 1
    YingYang vs. Ricardo

Male Semifinals Match 2
    Alberto vs. Juan

Male Finals
    Alberto vs. YingYang

Male Champion: Alberto

Las fotos que tome las pondre aqui luego. [face_peace]

7. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
  8. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    It was so good, I peed on myself more than once! And I find it rude that I had to pay twice to get myself out of jail because of other's requests. Sure, I stole all the loose gold coins I found to put them in my staff, but in the end, I gave them all away! The only coin I earned was the one I received out of pity from the archery range.

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Puse las fotos que tome en la Galeria de la fiesta. El que quiera acceso para anadir sus fotos en la Galeria aviseme! [face_peace]

Here are some samples:

[image=http://www.prjo.org/modules/Gallery/albums/album22/IMGP2378.sized.jpg]
    JOUSTING TOURNAMENT: FEMALE SEMIFINALS

[image=http://www.prjo.org/modules/Gallery/albums/album22/IMGP2385.sized.jpg]
    JOUSTING TOURNAMENT: MALE FINALS

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Sorry for the delay, had to deal with some things.

My most sincere Thanks to all of you that assisted this party. Without you people and your great involvement non of this would have happened. I believe I speak on behalf of Jaime and Jan when I say that the greates reward was seeing that all of you where having a great time.

Once again thank you for your time and I hope the future brings greater things!!!

Sincerely

Tumbark the captain of the guard ;)

11. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Nice pics! I am currently trying to get a hold of some videos taken during the jousting bouts. In the mean time, I created a poll so you can give us some feedback on the party and help us improve: Vote now!

Overall we have received lots of positive feeback, thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.