main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Halloween Party 2006 ***Update: Party will be in Spike's house on 4/11***

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Darth_Valle, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spook_Spiegel

Spook_Spiegel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    After 7pm. I my head I had posted it somewhere...but I didn't. I'm stoopid.

2. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Creo que esto podría servir de promoción para la fiesta de brujas: [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/gasuky/iconcandy.jpg]

3. DARTH_SARRAFF

DARTH_SARRAFF Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2005
    I want to thank Pedro and his wife for the nice time we had at their lovely home and everyone that came to Pedro's Halloween Spook party. Too bad I couldnt stay around much since i had family and friends that where coming to my house to watch the Figth. Mayweather WON! I hope next time we spend more time together.

Regards and untill the next meeting, Ignacio

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Gracias Ignacio y gracias a todos lo que asistieron. Creo que desde la fiesta de Navidad no habian tantos Outcasts reunidos bajo el mismo techo!

5. DARTH_SARRAFF

DARTH_SARRAFF Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2005
    Espero que se repita y que la asistencia en las proximas actividades siga incrementando.
    :)

6. Jedi_YingYang

Jedi_YingYang Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    The party was off the chain son, since I have to work on the weekends I don't have much times go out. Thankfully I was able to go the Halloween Party, I hope we can do more activities in the future. TOGA!,TOGA!,TOGA!

D.Y OUT!!!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.