main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halloween Party Details

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by jkg_vader, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    THE GARNER'S HALLOWEEN PARTY/ Bar-B-Que

WHEN: SAT, NOVEMBER 1, 2003

WHERE: 206 ELM ST, SWANSBORO (HISTORIC DISTRICT), North Carolina

TIME: 7pm 'till?????

BRING: Your Own Beverage (unless, Coke, Rootbeer and Water are OK with you), and a Snack, Treat or side dish if you can.

Also, there will be a Costume Contest (so make sure to wear one, contact me if you want to borrow one), Scary Movies, and fun for all!

I personnally don't care if you bring your kids, but remember that this is an adult party, and there will be drinking, scary movies and possibly scary costumes.

Please let me know if you think you'll be able make it or not (and if you want to invite any friends).

Also, let me know if you'll be needing a place to crash for the night.

Hope to see you all there!

2. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    hmmm...adult beverages..eh?

will there be music?

3. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Yes, down stairs with scary movies going up stairs. Remember I still have your Jedi Costume (sorry, I promise I'll finish it some day).

4. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    i need directions..don't have your number..Rich has mine

5. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    that party was slammin' Yo!

6. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Yes it was. Had a blast. And Janine was really showing off her..... sewing abilities, with her costume.

7. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Had a great time and I would like to say thanks once again.

Thank you Janine.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

8. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    The party was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks again to our Hosts.

Jedi Master Kel/Supreme Sith Lord

9. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yes, Thanks Janine! We really appreciated your hospitality!

10. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Ditto on the thanks. It was groovy.

11. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you had fun at the party, and liked my costume. Remember, I want pictures and video (thanks Gabe). Oh, a quick re-post from the Rocky Mount site (although they say "Richard" and I think they mean "Ron"):

Saturday started off with a plethora of phone calls to get everyone moving in the right direction. A meeting for lunch at Hams was followed by a grocery store run and the leaving of cars at my place. The drive down to Swansboro was long but in enjoyable company... we got lost only once. After a quick turn around we arrived at our destination.

A tike warrior ran from the entrance of the house ready to attack but was quickly subdued by our gracious hostess. A lovely Blue Twi'lek welcomed us into her home where we meet Leia and a honorable looking Jedi Padawan. As night fell the Emperor made his grand appearance but was quickly over shadowed by Darth Silky the secret Pimp Lord of the Sith. Ricky Martin was in the crowd and another like myself came as our SWG's toons.

After much alcohol ( Blue Milk was well received ) and a few beers the costume contest ensued. The start of the event had Sweet Pea doing a mini strip tease out of his surfer dude costume, which won him 3rd place. The Emperor's Crimson Guard took 2nd and Darth Silky came home with the gold. A lot of honorable mentions should be included but my memory is not good enough to list them all so I'll let some one else fill you in here.

The spider pinata was a big hit and a tough little bugger to squash. Once raid had been successfully applied we went up stairs to watch a few movies. Please someone remind everyone the name of what that was... I know I'm going to have to buy a copy... funny stuff. Anyway after the show a police officer came by to say hi and inform us that he was a big Star Wars fan that played on the Bria server of SWG. After Riff, Cameron and myself spoke with him a minute we understood that the police really are human too.

Now our non-blue hostess politely told us that she needed to retire for church started at 9:00am the following morning. She showed us to our quarters and told us a few rules... which we followed. Later we watched 28 Days Later and went to bed... some of us had dreams others nightmares.

The following morning a group of us rounded up and headed off for home. Unfortunately we left before our hostess and host could return so please accept our deepest appreciation for your hospitality. Luckily we did not get lost on the return voyage. To those of us who could not go all I can say is you missed a great party.

Once again thank you Janine and Richard from all of us here at the Eastern Rim.

12. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    They must've meant Ron. only thing I did was come up with Helium Karaoke

13. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep, indeedy, it was great fun! And thanks for the pics you sent me, Master Sweetpea!

14. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    And it was genius! I can't wait for the next SOG cookout so I can introduce it to those folks. Einstien has nothing on you. You should win a Noble prize or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.