main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Halloween Party ideas....

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    np for taking care of drunk people maybe next time it will be my turn to get taken care of hehe....

/wink /wink /nude (school girl friend)

what can i say :p

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    In the interest of accurately chronicling our adventures, I give you the following. Feel free to add your own observations!

Highlights:

Drink Off 2004: Holder vs. Phillip. After many shots (and one reenactment of Jon Belushi's JD chugging scene in Animal House) there was no clear winner, so both parties decided to call it a draw.

PukeFest 2004: Shortly after Drink Off 2004, began PukeFest 2004. Holder was the first out of the gate, as he lost his lunch (and a good deal of the alcohol) all over Dennis' front porch. Next up was Dustin, who vomited his 'blue milk' all over his pants and Dennis' front yard. A little later, Phillip joined the race for the gold with his version of the time honored "puke behind the car and hope no one notices" maneuver. There may have been a few other contestants to compete, but by that time I was far too drunk to notice, or care. However, although the competition was tight, we did have a clear winner: Holder. After pulling out to an early lead, then falling behind, this dauntless competitor managed an inspiring comeback to take it all. Every soul in attendance was sure that he had given it his all...that he had heaved up everything he had. But after a good 30 to 45 minutes of blissful unconsciousness, lying on his back on the front porch, Holder came back with a furry to rival the fabled eruption of Mount Vesuvius that buried Pompeii. Luckily while everyone else was running for cover, Monty was quick-witted enough to roll him over on his side so he wouldn't choke to death. Holder celebrated his victory by allowing himself to be dumped on the front lawn where he passed out again. Upon waking the glorious victor was rumored to have proclaimed, "Holy ****, I need a shower!"

Drunken Me 2004: I pulled a half-assed drunk back in September at the Scottish Festival, but I really did it up good this time. I haven't abused my liver that badly in a long time, a couple of years at least. Luckily it was a happy-drunk, and I seemed to have been the source of some entertainment. The three things that seem to stand out was when I started yelling "****ing Amateurs!" and giggling like a schoolgirl at all the passed out and puking people, my running analysis and report of which stage of drunkenness I was in (I was in the "I love you man" stage for a good portion of the night), and repeatedly yelling "American: **** Yeah!"

No hang over: I'm not sure if it's just good booze or just me drinking more moderately, but I've noticed that whenever I drink good Tequila I don't have a hang over the next day.

Lowlights:
    - Ash getting to Monty's before me and stealing the couch.
    - Waking up to severe leg cramps (must have danced too much).
    - Holder's potential brush with death.

People who dressed for the event.
    Andre - Pimp
    Cam - Adolf Hitler/Nazi
    Chris - Samurai
    Christina - Anime Girl
    Christina (Riff's Friend) - Witchy Seductress
    Dennis - Cow
    Dustin - Jay
    Holder - Silent Bob
    Joe - Serial Killer
    Jon - Phantom of the Opera
    Jonathan - Samurai
    Josh - Clone Trooper
    Matt - Inspector Gadget
    Melissa - School Girl
    Michelle - School Girl
    Monty - Mexican Gangsta
    Philip - Transvestite Ho
    Ray - Emperor Palpatine
    Sheila - Serving Wench
    Tom - Himself (Quote: I?m a freak year round, why should I change for Halloween.)
    Wes - Transvestite Ho
    Me - Street Prophet

3. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    We were all nifty.
    And Brian, you are the man.

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    =D= So what are you plans for tonight? ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    I'm going to Texas for Joe's party.
    Me and Kazuma are gonna be there.

6. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    All pictures from the Halloween party, that are currently in my possession, have been place on the web. The can be found here.

7. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I CANNOT believe I hadnt read Entropy's post before now. OH MY GOD!!!! That has to be the funniest post of the year!!

edit: Just looked at the pics. ROTFLMAO!!!!!
    Mrs. Fett and friend (sorry Fett but) DAMN!!!!!!!!

8. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Groovy!

Notice the green line (or blue in a couple) at the right side of many of the photos. That's where, to my knowledge, my firewire cable is damaged. I'm going to pick up a new one tonight. It's not my camera, that I know of (unless it's that port), because I can transfer other ways and the green is not there, and can hook it up to a TV and it plays fine... Any suggestions? I'll try a new cable... That's why I didn't go ahead and put it on DVD...

Edit: I see you left out the "udder" pics... Guess you didn't want to be shut down!...

And that freaky ghostly pic on page 2 was when someone's photo flash went off. I sent that because it was creepy looking.

Edit 2: In that "night vision" pic on page 2 with FT having the glowing eyes, he kind of looks like a young Qui-Gon Jinn...
    And the last of the "night vision" with Poldu, I sent that because the way he's adjusting his shirt it looks like he's doing a classic "trenchcoat flash" to Lady Fett... (incidentally, on Page 1, Hawthor does a "clothed underneath" trenchcoat flash...

9. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Eddie: Thanks. And don't worry, Fett knows.

Joe: Yes, some pics where left out to protect the innocent (namely me) and the not-so innocent (namely Poldu). But those were most of them.

If figured as much about the ghostly pic on page 2. From the sillohette it looks like LadyFett. Nice effect. You'll have to experiment with it. You might be able to use something like that in future projects.

Also agreed on the Poldu, flashing pic. Though it also looks like LadyFett is searching for something, which makes it even more amussing.

Oh another one of my favorites is the pic where it looks like FT is checking out Mordtat's kiester! :)

10. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Experiment with Lady Fett???? What!!!!????!!!
    I'm shocked at the suggestion! Aghast even!!! Oh my!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.