main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Halloween Party / October Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Hey all,

The spooky time of the year is here, so it's time for the WVFF Halloween party. I figured we could probably just lump our meeting in with the party this month. Costumes are not required but are a plus. Let's discuss what you would like to see at this year's party. Also, please bring a dish or a snack and if you have a favorite beverage, that too :) Your friends and/or family are welcome to attend with you. Looks like the weekend of the 22nd might be the best for me. I'll keep you posted.

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    For the last time I am not coming as slave leia! ;) I always enjoy the halloween party.

-Dot

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Any Saturday night is good for me... :)

4. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Fridays are my days off. But with advance notice I can easily switch my schedule. Just need a week or so notice. I want to meet you all, especially Fettish for some reason. So let's decide on this as early as possible so I can make it. Can't promise that I'll arrive in costume though.

5. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Are we having the party this coming Saturday night, the 22nd?

6. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Well thats the plan as I know it thus far. We doing the scarry movie thing? Anyone have a movie or a movie suggestion? Anyone else comming? Should we cancel it? If any new members need to follow someone out here, please post here so you can get directions or meet up with someone to follow them out. Also If I could get an idea of how many are comming that would help too!

Rap

7. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    This sounds like fun :)

8. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Is 7:30 PM a good start time for all who are coming? We are going to get the place decorated, so I hope we have a good turnout. Meriwyn, you should join us, If you dare! MUHAHAHAHA....and stuff :)

9. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I can be there at 7:30 on Saturday evening. But I think we should make sure there are more people coming.

All those who are able to attend, please post. :)

10. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    I'll be there work schedule allowing. Pesky jobs paying bills! =)

***wait are we doing the party on the 29th or the 22nd?
    -Dot

11. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I would love to join you guys sometime! Hopefully I'll get down there at some point this upcoming year :)

12. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    Gah well it looks like I will be unable to attend the halloween meeting/party this year pesky schedule. Sorry folks I was looking forward to this as well. =(

-Dot

13. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I need to know by this evening if we are definitly having the party or not. :)

14. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Ok, well I'm going to cancel the party this year then. We put too much money and effort into decorating, food, entertainment, etc. for a turnout of only one or two people. It's a shame really. :(

15. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Awwww... I was looking forward to coming!
    I was gonna make a pumpkin pie...
    I agree, it's a shame...
    *frets* :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.