main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I'm with Willard, not in Po Key, but in reguards to the vote. Actually I could go either way, but I'll make it easy for ya.

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Kasey I got the Jason Mask...It is SWEET!!!

3. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Eric, if your still offering your help for the setup, I'll need you there early in the morning, like at 11am...yes that's early. Why? Because it's going to take me several hours to do Freddy right, so set-up will need to be done because I don't want to be walking around in that all day sweating myself to death. Also be ready for a lot of "publicity" pics. This will be great stuff to put on our future website to attract more fans! Also, please let me know if your going to go by marking the poll. Thanks!

4. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
  5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Things to expect:
    1. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
    2. Food
    3. Scary Movies + "The Matrix Reloaded"
    4. Music/Dancing
    5. Good Costumes
    6. Fun
    I invite all those interested to come and if you need directions just PM me. Thanks!

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Now that this pre-Halloween party is over, what are the groups plans for Halloween (which is a Friday this year I might add). We should definately get together this day and scare some kids and do something. Thoughts?

7. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I'm actually going to be working at my church's Harvest Party. We're going to have an area roped off where we can do some sword/saber fighting. I'll be dressed in my Dark Jedi version of Tolemac (the one you saw at the party) and slashing the heck out of the kids.
    Just kidding. They'll have to "Take on the Dark Side" and if they beat me (to a pulp) within a certain amount of time, they get a big piece of candy... should be fun...

8. JarJarGetsaBadRap

JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2003
    Anybody up for seeing Alien that weekend?

9. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.