main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH HALLOWEEN PARTY!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lady_Lucas, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, I'll try to respond to everybody there, now that I am awake... Sorry if I fell asleep while some of guys were still here, but I only had 7 hourse of sleep between the 2 nights before the party, plus I'm getting really sick.. :(

Sean_Starrider: Thank you!! :) We had a great time also, and the unecessary roughness on Gwenn will be remembered in the years to come.. :D (Is she okay by the way?).
    Thanks for the kind words on the basement, but it isn't anywhere near finished. I still have to disply my Attakus Statues set, put autographs all around the room, hang more, display my vintage toys, posters etc... Will look better in a few month ;) Maybe we'll be able to all see it if we have a Super Bowl party (winks at CR ;) ).

JediCandii: Glad you liked the house! We were very happy you could make it to the party, you are a very pleasant person to be around!! :)
    All I can say about Crumb is... AHAHAH :D I FINALLY GOT A REACTION FROM SOMEONE!! :D But I have to admit I do feel uncomfortable sometimes going to the bathroom with that crazy little fella staring at me :) Thanks to Brandyn and Amber/AJ for the rides too!

DarthAuditor: Ok Neil, one last thing.... DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE LIGHTSABER!!! I can probably fetch one on ebay for peanuts... Plus it wasn't really your fault, we just handed you the weapon and... What can I say, you are just too buff!! ;)
    Thank you for helping us set up the party, and for your great acting talents during the charades!! :)
    If you really want to make it up to me, invite me for the Broncos-Chiefs game, I'd love to see that one (We'll lock Lady_Lucas FAAAAAAR away from the liquor cabinet :D ).

Brandyn: It was great to see you, happy you made it!! It was nice of you to bring Sean too :) Thank for you comments about the house, but as I told Sean, it's not anywhere close to being finished... especially the basement and my Star Wars room :)

I want to thank everybody for making that party a very fun time, and I hope we all can do that again sometime soon :)

2. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Yes, I as well had a great time and I am really glad you all like the house. We'll have to do something again soon and we loved having you over! :)

3. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    I will not worry about it. Besides, I think what I left at your house will compensate for another lightsaber. How about you both come over for the November 23 game against the Bears? Then we can go to BW3 to watch the Broncos-Chiefs on DEC 7th. My parents are having company over on the 7th, so it would be best to watch that game somewhere else.

4. drk-lady-of-the-sith

drk-lady-of-the-sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    I too had an excellent time. Ludo and Angel, thank you so much for opening up your beautiful (and well-decorated) home for our FF Halloween party. The food and drinks were good, the games were fun (Corranhornjje proved to be a worthy opponent in Twister and in Memory, but I KICKED BUTT in Twister :D ) and of course the company was great. It was nice to see such a big turn out. Hopefully everyone can come to the next event.

5. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Did you play twister in THAT costume??
    Neil, let me check with Angel for the 23rd, but it sounds good to me! :)
    What did you leave? The drinks? We have enough drinks for a month!! :)

6. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    No, not the drinks. Don't worry about it.

7. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    You are a Straaaaaaaange man Neil... ;) But an excellent friend.

8. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Thanks to Ludo and Angel for having us all over. It was fun.

9. drk-lady-of-the-sith

drk-lady-of-the-sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Ludo, Of course I did not play Twister in that outfit! I changed into jeans silly :p

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    You kinda scared me for a second!! I wish I could have stayed up for twister, but I wasn't feeling too good, and today I am REALLY sick (sore throat, stuffed nose..).

11. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks for the compliment. I am strange but hey if you can't be yourself, then who can you be, you gotta live your life. You guys are both cool and great friends. Let me know when you find the thing that I left for you.

Just remember:

Get busy living or get busy Dying!

12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I found it, and you are going to get a Jango headbutt for that!!

13. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    Found what?

14. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    You know! MONEY and you need to take it back! :)

15. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    No comprende?

16. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    This is your last chance to avoid the headbutt...

17. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    The party was TONS of fun! What a great turnout as well! Thank you guys for having it at your house! Jango looked awesome! All the hard work has finally come together! Can't wait for the next event!

18. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Too bad I didn't get to see ludo's jango suit. I was two minutes too late.

19. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    Ludo y Lady Lucas,

yo hablo espanol. no comprende ingles.

20. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Neil, I thought you were of Italian decent not Spanish!! ;)

21. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    Posso essere italiano, ma posso parlare lo spagnolo.

22. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    mmm...I think that was Italian, mais moi, je prefere parler francais parce que c'est la plus belle langue dans la monde! C'est vrais!! :)

23. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    me llamo es Sean. :)

24. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Mi preferisco parlare nell'italiano o l'inglese.

25. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Hey all, finally got to my internet at work. :) Still workin on getting it at home. Thanks to Ludo and Angel for their wonderful hospitality and their great home. We'll have to do something at mine in the future now. :) Once I get my theater setup that is. Great seeing everyone again and those I've met for the first time. I held out pretty well at Twister and Memory but Amber ruled the evening at both. Definitely can't wait to do some more things down the road with both the Cincy and Dayton groups.

Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.