Pittsburgh, PA Halloween Party...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedigirl514, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok, decided to get this up now before I get too into school,(do you like my colors?) The Halloween Party this year will be at my house on October 29...at? I was thinking of starting between 5-6:30, which will ever work best for everyone. If you were not at the August meeting, I live near Cranberry, send me PMs whenever for my address and directions! As for my house I have a nice basement and a firepit, and I live on a private lane, so it's perfect for Halloween parties! So, lets have suggestions...or something...

up this goes! Ok, so Chris(GC) is bringing the Pinata (and if you didn't read the September Meeting Minutes it is going to be a Tusken Raider)
    We decided it will "start" at 7:30, since Trick-or-Treating will be ending around 8 most likely being on that night (i don't know when trick or treating is because no one ever comes to my house)
    People will need to bring chips, dips and other goodies, and i will have the plates, cups and stuff for s'mores. I will also get the prizes for the costume contest and what not, so if your coming, just let me know what your bringing, and yeah...you know the drill
  2. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Pinatas are always fun. In the past we had a Death Star shaped one and an Alderaan shaped one.

How about a costume contest? Have everyone there vote for best costume and most original costume, with a first and second place in each catagory.

Food . . . are we each going to bring something or chip in cash or both?

[face_pumpkin]
  3. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    ok, so costume contest is a great idea, and yeah, I think it will be best if everyone buys snacky things....I can get lots of stuff for smores and other fun things, if people can bring chips and stuff...and pretzels...haha...
  4. AER Jedi Padawan

Dear Alliroo:

You are so ugly and I think you are beautiful anyway. In other news, I am comin to your silly party and dressin up as Zahi Hawass. And I like the nightmare before christmas mugs that we bought at the mall today. And... I like your face. And, I like marble slaps. And I like onion rings. And, I like buying the wrong poster. And I like buying pocky. And drivin green cars. And screamin. And... Halloween.
  5. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    up
    (p.s. ^^^ that was hilary as she was sitting right next to me)
  6. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    I will bring brownies. Right now it looks like trick or treat at my house is the 31st so if that holds true, your master could help with the party. PM me if you need anything.

[face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin]
  7. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, scratch that. Major change of plans.

Mike Cavalier, who has directed me in two musicals, has begged me to help with his latest musical after two people dropped out. He was desperate because I told him I'm going out of town the weekend before the show opens (LOTR exhibit in Indy), and he asked me anyway. I told him I would do it.

The show opens on 10/21 (crammin' time!) and runs Fri-Sun until 11/6, which means I won't be able to make it to the Halloween party. It's a disappointment to miss the one SWAP event that will be relatively close to home, but I took pity on Mike (plus he will owe me big time! :D ).

I hope you all have fun. I know Allie will do a good job getting things together!

[face_skull]
  8. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So who all is coming to this shindig?
  9. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
  10. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    I won't be there because I can't get saturday off really because my birthday is friday and my family is coming to visit me so i took my birthday off.
  11. Fluke_Groundrunner Force Ghost

star 4
    I would like to come but we need some more people. Who else is coming???
  12. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    yes! come on people, its just over a week away!
  13. Darth_Agony Jedi Master

star 2
    We'll be there and I believe my Sith apprentice will as well unless he changed his mind...
  14. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm planning on coming. :)
  15. Darth_Iratus Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi again, sorry I haven't been active lately. I've been having a few technical difficulties lately. I will be there, Although I may be late as I am coming straight from hurricane land. If I end up not showing up, I will either be crushed underneath a condo in Myrtle Beach or delayed by weather. Or distance. Distance always seems to delay me. Darn spatial sciences.

- The troubled one

P.S.
    Email me directions or preferably just an address to joshua.osche@gmail.com. Thanks.

16. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    Her place is pretty easy to get to.

I'll be thinking of you all when I'm singing a solo that is much too high in a costume that makes me look like the "church lady."
    :D
  17. MetalliJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I unfortuanatly can't make it. I just got promoted and can't get a saturday off too soon. Hopefully I can make the DVD release party.
  18. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well gang, as much as this is going to disappoint you all, I think I'm going to be able to make it to this one. At least for a little bit. I know, not the answer you were expecting from me, but what can I say, I'm suprising like that.
    I will have to come straight from work, however. I work ntil 6:30 that day. So, Allie, if you could be so kind and PM me your address, and I can MapQuest directions from the mall.
    Also, is there anything that you would like me to bring? Any important thing that is still missing? I can't promise anything, but I can do my best.
  19. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    Alright, so I just got the PMs off to everyone, If anyone still wants to come, just let me know! If it's not to big of a deal, which i am assuming it's not, could everyone bring a little something? that would be great, just chips, candy, ect...what ever...PM me if there are any questions!
  20. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yipee! Zero is alive and coming to the Halloween party :D

I was wondering, do we want to watch a 'scary movie'? I just saw Shaun of the Dead. It was very amusing and I'd be willing to watch it again. Or some other movie . . .

Or if anyone was interested, I could bring a game that Stacie suggested for the picnic, but that didn't happen: Star Wars Pictionary. If folks are intersted in the Pictionary, gotta say now, cause it will take a little bit to get together the 'clues'.
  21. ben_ethus Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

I think me and Valerie are going to try to stop by for a bit that night. Could somebody hook me up with directions?

Thanky kindly,
    Yours Truly
  22. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yipee! Another confirmation! This should be a fun time! :)

I'm working on the Pinata. Its not going to be a Tuskeen. I just didn't have the time to do a whole pinata from scratch, so I'm modifying a pinata I bought. It will be filled with lots of neat stuff and candy, though. Which is the important bit of pinatas. Oh, and the stick to hit it with. I'll have one of those, too.
  23. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ooooohhhhh man! Shan of the Dead is freaking great! I actually just bought that the other day. I would not be opposed to watching it. I could even bring it. Depending on how long I can stay.
  24. ben_ethus Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

Could someone please send me directions?

Thanks,
    Yours Truly
  25. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    sent them, sorry it took so long...
    just so everyone else knows,
    My house, I think I said first house on the right, it's actually the first house on the left. I don't know why I always say that, first house on the right, I'm used to giving people directions to my friends house rather then mine...anyway, make sure everyone knows that!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.