main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Halloween Party...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedigirl514, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Thanky kindly. :)

I'll see you folks there.

Will see them there,
    Yours Truly

2. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    What? Are you bringing people in from another direction? It's the first place on the right after I turn onto your lane. <- ->

3. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    yeah, thats it, i just...i dunno, did it wrong...

4. BonMothma

Aug 1, 2003
    You won't see the house very well, folks. Just turn into the first thing that looks like a driveway - unless Allie wants you to park elsewhere. [face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin]

5. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    yeah, lights, I'm gonna try and put some up by the start of the lane and my drive way. So, we are doing the costume thing right? just double checking....

6. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I'm planning on doing the costume thing. I like doing the costume thing . . .

Zero, if you could bring Shaun of the Dead, that would be very cool!

7. BonMothma

Aug 1, 2003
    Have fun tonight everyone!

8. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Incase anyone is reading this, I still planning on coming with Marie. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to make it because, well, my car engine caught on fire on Thrusday and that set me back with getting things done, including coming up with a costume. I think I have an idea though.

9. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I forgot to ask Dan how his car caught fire . . .

The Halloween party was great! The mood was set when we all had to drive down this narrow, dark, dirt road through a overgrown forest. Spooky [face_pumpkin] Inside the house was very inviting, lots of nice decorations and lots of yummy stuff to eat. We chatted for a while about this and that, and admired each other's costumes. Sadly, we forgot to vote for best costume until most folks had already left.

The pinata was a bantha (converted from a pink elephant pinata. Hey, if George can use elephants for banthas, so can I ;) ) We discovered that a spray paint coating makes pinatas very sturdy. It took several people wacking away at it to even make a dent on it. Finally, we just let Anakin (Darth Agony in his Dark Anakin costume, very spiffy) attack the bantha. True to character, the bantha pinata was soon in little pieces and the contents (silly toys, bead necklaces, pencils, nails, and candy) were scattered across the floor.

Afterwards, we watched Shaun of the Dead. A very funny movie about zombies.

It was a very fun time! Allie thanks for hosting, you did a wonderful job. Another step closer to knighthood!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.