main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Halloween Party!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mobius, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    When: Friday, October 31st
    Where: Antistar's house
    Directions: PM for anyone who doesn't know.

Everyone is welcome, both newcomers and oldcomers. Costumes are not "required" but come on, people, it's Halloween for a reason. :p Also, all ages are welcome. I know we still have some youngin's about.

I'll have Rock Band 2 by then, and I'll be making some food, but normal party rules apply. Please bring something to share. I've got some brats still in the freezer, and we have the grill we can use. Anyone tired of brats (like me) is welcome to bring something else or whatever.

Also... I'm going to start a new rule for any gatherings at my place. While I am completely in favor of the idea of personal protection (as most all of you know) there's also been some concerns that have been voiced, and I need to address them. Therefore, I ask that anyone who will be drinking please refrain from carrying a firearm to this party or any further ones that will be held here. (Obviously, non-functional costume props don't count.)

This is a matter of both safety and vigilance, and while I trust a great deal of you and your judgments, I really don't want to take anything to chance. I won't be searching anyone or anything like that, I just ask that my request be respected. Unfortunately, I don't have a safe or anything like that where they can be kept securely for the duration, so sorry about that.

Anyone who wants to talk to me further about this request is more than welcome to either PM or call. Please leave the replies to this thread to party business only. Thanks. :)