Halloween

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by jkg_vader, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Sithspit! We are going to miss you bigtime, Jerri. :( So, its only right that I drink your share, too. ;) In honor of you, of course!
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Rich.......I can promise you and everyone else that I will be coming back to see ya'll occasionally! Janine has already made me promise her that! It is still a few months out before I will be completely moved to Calif. --- so we still have time to hang out, when my soul mate is not jet-ing me away somewhere & ya'll can pull me away from im-ing w/him or being on the phone w/him. :)
    The relationship between all the Jawa's is strong, so I know that ya'll will continue to grow and become even stronger even after I am gone. Know that I will still be watching all of ya'll and still posting on our board. And, me and my soul mate will be making trips here for certain Jawa functions. :)
    As all of ya'll Jawa's know.........ya'll are the only ones (w/the exception of 2 CR's) that know who my soul mate is, b/c it is not up for public announcement just yet. And besides, he and I should have that privilage of announcing that when we are ready. I did want ya'll to know that he has booked a flight and is coming to visit me here between some of our shows.........and we will be setting up a time to have dinner w/the Jawas while he is here........that announcement will be done either through PM's or via the phones though. ;)

And for you me dear friend Ray.........yes, you can have everything that I would of drank had I been here for the halloween party.........be careful though, make sure you can handle it all! hehee And I will toast a drink to you and everyone else at the party while we are out on the stip that night. Have fun guys.....lots of fun!!! :)
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Going to Cali.... what???!!????

Aw, man.... I was having a good day, too. Not that I am not happy for you, dont get me wrong, but I will miss being able to do all the fun things we have been doing together. :( Who is taking your place as the leader of the Jawas??

/sigh
  4. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Think you're taking it bad? I feel like I'm loosing my best friend. But, she's right, I know how bad it sucks to live away from the one you love. I'm just glad my husband is here now, but I would not have hesitated to trade all of you guys to be with him. She's making the right choice. She just better keep her promise and come back to visit. A LOT!!!!!

:(
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  6. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Chill everyone........this is not the end of the world.........I promised ya'll I would be back for visits and I will......count on it!!! I Love all of ya'll and ya'll couldn't get rid of me permantely even if you tried........so there!!! :)
  7. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
  8. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Ha HA! Good ridence. Now I shall take over the Jawahunters and make all my new minions work on my weather changing device!

Muhuwahahahahaha
  9. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll be watching you cinemafreak........and remember.......the light side always triumphs in the end........so there! hehee yourself!!! :)
  10. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Sis, we'll miss ya tons! Don't worry, I'll make sure Cinemafreak doesn't take advantage of his new power...hehehehehe!
  11. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks Sis........I'm glad you will be watching cinemafreak from here.........keep him in check and don't let the added power go to his head and cloud his vision! ;)
  12. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    I was goofin'. I think we should all play a rousing game of parcheesi for control.

It is the game of skill and chance
  13. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't want to be the boss. (words I never thought I'd say)
  14. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    My vote would be for Will. The PIE is strong with him.
  15. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    He'd replace us all with Midgets that will bake all day long.
  16. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    These midgets that you speak of, are they any kin to the Umpalumpa's?
  17. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
  18. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Will said "no they are blue."

And he can't be the new leader, he is grounded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.