Halloween

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by Forceofvader, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. banditajs Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great guys. Anybody else that would like to come PM Russ or I for directions. As for bringing something I have a refrigerator full of pop, water and juice. Bring any snacks that you would like. I will probably fix nacho cheese and those roll-ups I did for the Book club.

Shelbi, Russ likes your peanut butter Krispie treats. [face_mischief]

How does 7:00 sound for everybody?

Russ will be dressed I promise [face_devil]
  2. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aw come on guys, let's have a good turn out! It's gonna be the one year aniversary of me being a member! That's enough of a reason to celebrate, J/K. Oh, and I'll be bringing my mom's home-made rice crispy treats. So, on behalf of Amanda and Russ, go to the party tomorrow night, please, thank you, have a nice day, happy halloween :D.

Oh, I went to the deal at the mall tonight and entered in the costume contest. I got second place. But the funny part is what I won. I got 3 free passes to laser tag out at Eastland Mall. I might, key word being MIGHT, just have to treat you guys and gals to laser tag as a Christmas present, and no, this isn't a bribe to win votes, I'm just a nice person.
  3. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    Free Laser Tag........how can I compete with that.......oh yeah..........free movie tickets :D ....LOL

I'm only kidding. It's no fun to win an election by bribing everybody, Right Shelbi?
  4. AladdinSane Jedi Knight

star 1
    ummmmm - rice krispy treats
    we still have candy ... plus Robby's bucket full.

Remember : no shirt, no shoes, no service - apparently pants are optional :)
  5. banditajs Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, If you want wear costumes. Please do.
  6. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like to offer a hearty thanks to Russ and Amanda for allowing all of us to once again invade their home and hang out for several hours. Valerie, Corey and I had a wonderful time.

THANK YOU RUSS, AMANDA AND ROBBY!
  7. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I dunno Jake, Cory looked a little bored most of the night... o.0'

It was alot of fun, even though i totally got wiped at Pool unless someone got the 8 ball in... rassa frassin, no good.. i know the table had to be rigged...
  8. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aw Mike, don't be mad you lost to a fifteen year old, it's the only game I won the whole night, according to Billy ;). Thanks very much to Amanda and Russ for letting us take over your house for the evening. I had a blast.
  9. banditajs Jedi Knight

star 1
    No problem taking over the house. We enjoyed everybody being here. Robby and Bandit actually slept in this morning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.