main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Halloween

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Master_Rory-tiin, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Does SAFF do a party or special meeting cause Xcelius is planning a saber battle and well maby it could be a giant war with the whole SAFF

all ears ya or na

RORY

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    We are actually going to Brent's house for our 2nd Annual Halloween Gathering. He gets tons and tons of Trick or Treaters, so I'm not sure if there would be room for a giant saber battle, but we'll see what we can do.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to post the info from the last meeting, but I'll have time to do it this weekend, I promise.

Lisa

3. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    On Holloween? That would be cool, since on tuesdays I only have a morning class and then NOTHING FOR THE WHOLE DAY, and being stuck in a dorm.. :_|

4. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    X.x I definately know what dorm life is like..... I'd have to say its worse in Korea though cause there really isnt much to do on base x.x;;. Cool that you're interested be glad to have ya aboard. Current things are in works to hopefully get all of us if not some of us together and do some planning. Details to come as I get them from my buddies when theyve got time.

Working for this Saturday some place not sure yet. Still no word from one of my buddies but Im sure hell be available at least Im hopeing anyway.

http://www.myspace.com/cynicaldisruption
    Feel free to hit me up there or my emails.

xcelius_maxin@yahoo.com
    xcelius_maxin@hotmail.com

5. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Alright location update. Saturday @ The Forum. Time still tbd. Im going to rebuild my Mace Windu Hilt to give a total of 3 dueling hilts. As soon as I get the money Ill be buying another Mace Windu hilt Luxeon convert to make it 4. As for costumes and such, still work'n on it. Might actually have someone that can make them other than myself. Im still working on mine. I lack the boots and belt. Got the material and pattern just need to cut it out and put it all together.

6. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    We still up for something on Holloween?

Get me out of here! XD

7. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    There is the picnic scheduled for this saturday so that day does seem to be out for SAFF

8. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    Awww..
    Stuck in the dorm for me. T_T;

9. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I thought you had to work on Saturday?

10. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    No no I was talking about Holloween :)

...or Do nothing Tuesday. T_T

I want to go to the picinic but that's impossible. Watch it I'll whine peoples ears off :)

11. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I'll be at Brent's for the Halloween Bash, looking forward to hanging out and having some fun :)

- John

12. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    I wanna go, but I'd need a ride... [face_worried]

13. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'd be happy to give you a lift. I need your address so I can mapquest how to get to you though.

14. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    Don't want to mess or knock/break anything at Brent's house ...nor sure if my wheelchair can fit thur, so I am going to pass on this ...You guys have fun out there, just wacth out for The ghost of the Sith [face_pumpkin] :eek: [face_pumpkin] ]-} [face_pumpkin]

15. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Tuesday is Halloween, and Brent has invited all of us over to celebrate with him and his family. The festivities start at 6pm, and if you're interested in attending, please email me at jedigroupie@hotmail.com and I'll pass along directions. If you plan on attending, please bring 2 or 3 bags of candy. Brent gets TONS and TONS of trick or treaters, and they need all the candy they can get.

See you there!

16. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    Thanks to Lisa for showing up ON TIME! I almost ran out of candy! Whew.

Mars got lost but he finally made it.

And I can honestly say that I felt a tremor in the force today. I had a bad feeling. It took all da but then WHAM!!!!!

Some punk egged my house with me standing not but inches from the impact point on the wall of my house. It could have been my jedi robe!! Luckily I heeded the bad feeling and didn't put on the uniform.

That was the extent of the excitement that everyone missed. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

-Brent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.