main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halloween

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QC-Celtic_Jedi, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QC-Celtic_Jedi

QC-Celtic_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2002
    I just wanted to get an idea of what everyone was planning for Halloween. And you can't tell me it's too early to bring this up because folks like us usually plan this stuff 6 months in advance. :D
    Based on what's been happening lately I expect to go out on the weekend and see the same thing over and over again. There are going to be hundreds of Star Wars characters, hundreds of Spidermen, and quite a few Lord of the Rings folk.
    I for one plan on going in 2003 as a movie quality Kit Fisto with Meg accompanying as Luminara Unduli. The DVD will have been out and Star Wars will have ahd more time to saturate the public, while in the meantime we won't look like one big clone army lol. I mean I don't mean to be sacreligious or anything but I just wanted to see where everyone stood on the matter.
    Also money is an issue. I plan on making both of our Legend of Zelda costumes with the same amount of money it would cost just for Megs Park Saber alone. :S

2. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Hey, Mark.

I think I am going as Vader, But If my Clone Trooper Helement gets here I am going as that. But then again if the Vader F/X saber is here by Oct. I will stick with Vader. As of Right Now I am GOING AS VADER.

And What does Vader Need with him STORMTROOPERS! I got a troopersuit, Boba, and a Royal Guard. But I am not one to lead out my suit unless I know i will be there with them! They mean a lot to me.

Mark We could get some @$$ if you could get your armor down here in time, that would be One Vader, 5 troopers, 1 biker, maybe 2 royal guards, and 1 Boba Fett.

Win Anything we could.

OR........
    You and I can go as Clone Troopers, with some Jedi?

3. qcjedi_jen

qcjedi_jen Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    O.k. Steven I am working up the money to bribe you into making me a costume...I just haven't figured out which one I want. Any suggestions?

4. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    What do you want to be ?

5. qcjedi_jen

qcjedi_jen Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    I don't know...I have to go through the list and see what looks good...I would love to be sith rather than jedi. But, the bad guys don't have equal rights.

6. GarbageChuteFlyboy

GarbageChuteFlyboy Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    I won't be dressing up this year. But I plan to have my 2 year old dressed up. Hoping he'll be a stormtrooper, but at his age, I don't see him keeping the helmet on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.