main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Halloween

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Stryphe, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dorky

Darth Dorky Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2000
    If anyone has any questions, (what to bring, how to get here etc.)PM me on the board and I can send you my phone # for those who may need directions once in Pearland, or for whatever reason.

2. Jaina_S_Fel

Jaina_S_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I guess I should go ahead and finally say that I'm coming. But I have no idea what I might bring. Chances are it'll be whatever I see at the store that day and decide to buy. So I apologise in advance in case I duplicate something.

3. Moontyger

Moontyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    So, this is a Halloween party, but is it a costume party? Or not? Just curious. :)

4. crystala

crystala Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2002
    Yes. It would be like the normal Halloween party with costumes, food, games, etc. Only difference is it will be held after Halloween.

5. Darth Dorky

Apr 5, 2000
    I just e-mailed or PM'd everyone in the thread about attending. If I missed you PM me.

Thanks all.

6. Hot_Tub_JAR_JAR

Hot_Tub_JAR_JAR Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    Halloween and Party...two great tastes that go great together :D

Y'all have a good one!

7. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Jeff and I are planning on coming in costume.

8. crystala

crystala Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2002
    The Halloween party is this Saturday. Don't forget to bring food if you signed up for it. Also don't forget to bring your drinks. Here are some general directions to get to Darth Dorky's house.

From Downtown Houston:

Take 59 South to 288 South. Keep going south on 288 past Beltway 8. Make a left on 518. Make a right on CR 89. There will be a Kroger/Mc Donalds Shell station there. Once on CR 89, you will go through 2 stop signs. A little ways past that, will be Westwood Lane. Take a left onto Westwood Lane. People can park in the driveway of the first home on the left (no one lives there), Leroy's house is the second on the left with a red ranger pickup in the driveway.

4505 Westwood Lane
    Manvel, TX 77578

9. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I don't know what type of cookies to bring. I'll probably buy a bunch of cheap walmart brand cookies so I can bring more and a fairly good variety of cookies too. I would rather bake them but my oven is broken :(

10. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    I enjoyed the party last night. Thanks again to Leroy for hosting it. I saw some new faces last night, sorry I wasn't able to stick around longer and meet everyone. Look forward to seeing everyone at our next event.

11. weaves

weaves Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2001
    Thanks to Darth Dorky!

12. Darth Dorky

Apr 5, 2000
    I hope everyone had a good time. It was nice to have so many turnout, especially with less than perfect weather! It was fun, too bad I had to roll out of bed early to go and witness my Texans get waxed by the Bungles, would have been a great weekend otherwise!

13. Jaina_S_Fel

Jaina_S_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I know I said I'd come (at least I didn't sign up to bring food) and them didn't, but Thursday really wiped me out. Once again I planned too much and was practically running the whole day. So I just completely vegged all weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.