main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Halloween

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TD0690, Oct 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    I know this is cutting it close but what's everyone's plans for Halloween? Erin and I will be taking Ares to AZ Mills for trick-or-treating. Ares will be dressed as Harry Potter, I will be a Hogwart's student and Erin will be in her Biker Scout gear. :)

After that we're all going to a 9pm showing of IMAX AOTC and I will be in my Sandtrooper gear, Erin will still be a scout and Ares will be TPM Anakin. :cool:

After that we're all going to the midnight showing of IMAX AOTC. Erin probably won't be wearing her costume by then and I will be dressed as ROTJ Luke. :cool:

2. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm shooting kids with paintballs through a metal screen door, so the paint gets all over the costumes.

3. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    That's not cool.

4. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Can I join you b_b_n??

Sounds Fun!

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

5. Lucky_Charms

Lucky_Charms Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    I had a friend that would bag snatch from the bag snachers and give the candy back to the little kids that lost their candy. :) [face_love]

6. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    b_b_n and Admiral_JasterMereel, that's really not cool. I hope you guys are just kidding. Anyone that would actually do that is a very sick individual.

Lucky_Charms, that's cool. :)

7. AoErat

AoErat Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    Trying out my armor tomorrow on Halloween. :) I finally got decent lenses (ish) and no feedback. Hooray!

8. AoErat

AoErat Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    Ok, just got back from my Halloween trip. :)

Four hours in armor ... agghhh. It hurts. :) Was really fun though, and I got lots of nice comments.

My armor broke in a few places ... at least I know where to fix it now.

Phew, glad it's over though. ;)

~ Mike

9. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    OH, man you should have seen the look on those kids faces. Just Kidding, I pertended to have a seizure though, I also dressed up as nothing and went as Neil Perit.

10. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I went in my normal clothes and said that I "was a guy with no imagination"...

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

11. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Thought I reply. ;)

I volunteered at a haunted house @ my local firestation. It was for my Key Club and was free b/c it was designed for kids just to come and hang out w/o any danger, cause Halloween can actually be rather scary.

I was a head with the rest of my body hidden. It was really cool. I had paint all over my face and when the gullotine above me dropped, I screamed. I have a really good screaming voice, but I could barely talk after wards.

And after everything was over, I broke my glasses and got sick. [face_plain]

Still, it was fun. :D Hope you all had a safe halloween!

12. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    They probably wont believe you big_boss_nass so im here to back you up, yes he did act like he was having a seizure and the lady at the door just laughed :p he could be dying and she was laughing at him [face_laugh]

13. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Four hours in armor ... agghhh. It hurts.

Once we do those mods it won't be as bad. ;)

man you should have seen the look on those kids faces. Just Kidding, I pertended to have a seizure though

I'm glad you decided not to follow through with your original plans. :)

went in my normal clothes and said that I "was a guy with no imagination"...

What happened to Bail Organa? ?[face_plain]

And after everything was over, I broke my glasses and got sick.

Sorry to hear that Krystal. :( Atleast you had fun on Halloween. :)

They probably wont believe you big_boss_nass so im here to back you up, yes he did act like he was having a seizure

Um, why wouldn't we believe him? ?[face_plain]

As for our Halloween, it didn't turn out as great as it could've. :( Most of the time at IMAX I was dressed as ROTJ Luke and it was fun being a Rebel for a change. The only thing that I have a hard time getting used to is not calling the Rebels, "Rebel Scum". [face_laugh] We found out the hard way that Erin still needs to do some mods for her Biker Scout gear. Ares was dressed as Harry Potter the entire night. When we first got to the mall people were asking to get pictures just of him. It's funny, Erin and I have made a real costumer out of him. When we were walking into the mall some kid with the Rubies HP costume came out and when he was out of earshot Ares said that the Rubies costume was crap! [face_laugh] Other than the few bad things, it was a pretty cool night. :)

14. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Thanks, Brandon.

Anyhow, I got to miss school, and around noon my sickness went away so I went to the mall w/ my mom to get my glasses fixed. Cool day, although I'm sorry I got sick. :( But I had a good time

Looks like ya'all had a good time.

15. Lucky_Charms

Lucky_Charms Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    It sounds like everyone had a good time. :) I'm glad Big_Boss_Nass & Admiral_JasterMereel didn't follow through with their original plans. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.