main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<<<<<HALO 2 LIVE Players...Come Forth!>>>>>

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by TheBurnedSkywalker, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBurnedSkywalker

TheBurnedSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2003
    Basically I am looking for people who love to play Halo 2 on XBOX LIVE and play daily. A plus would be if you are above level 10 overall. My Gamertag is: Mike el

Here are my stats:
    http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Mike%20el

If you want to be my friend add me as soon as possible. The reason being that my best friend in real life is on a lot but never plays with me and my other friend hasn't played in nearly two months. I play Halo 2 on LIVE everyday. Now that I'm off from school for 11 days I will be on a lot. THANKS!

P.S.- Do you think my stats are good for someone who started playing LIVE on Thanksgiving?

Xbox Live Gamertag thread.

2. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Hit me up:

SquishyVic

I'm on everyday about 1-2 hours and on weekends I'm on for about 5 hours if I'm not here on the boards.

Levels:

Rumble Pit: Rank 7
    Team Skirmish: Rank 10
    Big Team Battle: Rank 4
    Head 2 Head: 4

3. TheBurnedSkywalker

Sep 1, 2003
    No offense SquishyVic but your stats don't speak volumes. Prove to me that you are really good. Rank 4 on Team Battle is pretty bad.

4. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Well 1st of all, I was only trying to make a new friend. But I guess not. Also, because I spend more time playing rumble pit & skirmish than head 2 head & big team doesn't mean I suck. Well, doesn't matter. See ya.

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "The reason being that my best friend in real life is on a lot but never plays with me and my other friend hasn't played in nearly two months."

I think you are telling me that you only have two friends. That's your problem.

And you're probably not going to fix it by playing more video games.

6. TheBurnedSkywalker

Sep 1, 2003
    Sithman, what is your problem? I've known my best friend (Gamertag: Cryptichail) since grade school and we see each other every weekend. The reason why he never plays me on LIVE is because he is usually on with his cousin (Gamertag: Mav The Nav) and he dislikes me for sending him too many party invites.

At school I have a friend who lives right by me and I also have a lot of other friends who I talk to all the time. I'm happy with my life. I'm not posting this topic to make new friends. I just want to play against and with people who are on LIVE a lot like me because I finally found a game in which I can play for years to come without getting bored. Man, I'm sick of people who say "get a life" and "nice not having a life" to people who play a particular game a lot or who is into something that they enjoy. How about you get a life in that you pointed something out that I think nobody else would have.

P.S.- What is your Gamertag?

7. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I don't have Live.

However, I've been better than...well, anyone...I've ever played in either Halo 1 or 2, including in several tournaments.

This isn't really contributing to the thread, I just thought I'd comment.

8. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Pardon my ignorance in the following psot since I do not play xbox LIVE! nor have any incling to do so....

No offense SquishyVic but your stats don't speak volumes. Prove to me that you are really good. Rank 4 on Team Battle is pretty bad.

I do not entirely understand the ranking system here.

Rumble Pit 11
    Played 102 Wins 18

I would give you a ranking of 3 for that.

The reason why he never plays me on LIVE is because he is usually on with his cousin (Gamertag: Mav The Nav) and he dislikes me for sending him too many party invites.

Again I don't understand the physics of LIVE!1!! but is it not possible to play with more than one person...ever?
    I enjoy games that allow me to play against more than one other person.

P.S.- What is your Gamertag?
    [face_laugh]

Sithy's tag = GTHOTBN00b

Hope you don't mind Sithy?

Man, I'm sick of people who say "get a life" and "nice not having a life" to people who play a particular game a lot or who is into something that they enjoy.

Sithy didn't say that...directly.

How about you get a life in that you pointed something out that I think nobody else would have.

Upon further review, I have found an addition to my sig...^ Thanks.

9. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    I would play, but i dont have live. I am probablly going to a tournament in Orlando tho.. ;) Although that doesnt help you. [face_plain]

-Mace-

10. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Seriously speaking, I have to agree with Sithman, that is what you implied (having 2 friends)

And I'm going to go find that ummm what was it, MP thread thing that SOCOM posted months ago about who has what and all that kind of good jazz. So be back in a month.

And what classifies as a lot? 30+ hours a week? Or 10? If you just play a game like 10 hours a week thats fine and cool. But if you play like 30+ hours a week, yeah, get a life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.