main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC HALO 2....................

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by FettFan5150, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    then we will make a new game to replace halo 2, its called pin the tail on the wamap.... yeah i said it, you know you all were thinking it...

2. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Wamap....??????

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    yeah i meant to do that mispelling too, if you believe that i just won 30million bucks. i meant wampa hehe

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Yeah, wamap... a map of the state of Washington (WA)
    WA & map... wamap?

I think I'll add the glass wall thingy to my signature... once me remember how...

5. RAVAGER

RAVAGER Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2004
    lodreh...i`m gettin my copy from the mall, so i don`t have to stand outside in the cold all night ah hah

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    For passing the time 'til release click here.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    Well Jon,
    Im glad to see you got your addicted ass off of Everquest to get some posting done as of late. :)
    (dont worry, if I had EQ, Id probably never be on here either)

8. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    actually i have been spending a lot of time working on my own server and doing pen and paper research before i start the real work, when i start ingame programming i will be offa here again. i go awol a lot from the boards hehe.

9. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    So what does "Rock Asses of Fire" realy mean. Is it like when you fart and it burns? Or is it like you found a piece of charcoal once that faintly resembled an ass and used it to cook a nice burger or something along those lines.

10. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    6 HOURS 45 MINS........... :D :D

11. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    There are a select minority in our world who are capable of creating a unique catch phrase that is unquestionably unique that will stay with them for years. RAoF is mine. The simplest explination of such a complex and thought provoking phrase is this: when things go well they "Rock Asses of Fire"

12. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Man, duel weilding Needlers rocks the butt! But I have my new favorite weapon: The Battle Rifle--ohh, yess!

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    SWEEEEET!!!!!!! =P~

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    MAN, I wish I could go Friday.

We played that ***t for a good four or five hours....man, it's so awsome! I love the Wraith,too!

15. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I have played it and beaten the first board.

So far out of all the weapons I have seen, I enjoy the Battle rifle the most. However, I will always love the flamethower and when I get my hands on that weapon, you all are in deep podoo.

16. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Battle Rifle all the way, man!

17. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Played through the first three maps... very cool. I was rocking with the shotgun but ended up using a good variety of weaponry. Is it just me or are the grenade blast not as big as they used to be? By the way, my favorite duel wield combo thus far... plasma pistol, plasma rifle. You can hold a charged pistol... kill grunts with the rifle and unleash on an elite... very sweet :).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

18. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I forsee a very deadly combo of:

Plasma Pistol: To take out their shields with one charge. While you use the other weapon to mow them down.

19. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Just a quick heads up... the plasma sword is a mixed blessing... very deadly up close not much good at range... awesome to have as your secondary... still think a shield and sword combo would rock.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

20. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I have yet to get my hands on the plasma sword. I am sure I am going to love it though.

21. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I am starting to get disapointed. I like how it looks but the fact some of the weapons like the flamethrower and the warthog (rocket launcher) is not in the game. Also the multiplayer maps are extremely small and crowded. However, I have played on just a few so it could be just the luck of the ones I played.

I hope it lives up to what I want in this game.

22. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    never expect anything and you'll never be disappointed... or happy...

23. RAVAGER

RAVAGER Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2004
    here are a couple of combinations that you should try.
    1. needler and SMG...shoot both at the same time and while the SMG is breaking down the shiel the needler will finish up the job.

2. two magnum pistols...only takes very few shots to break down the shields and kill.

24. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    THEY RUINED THE PISTOL, damn them. and the multiplayer stages are just too darned crowded. Also i think that they need to put in somewhere where you can either design your own maps and upload them. also am i the only who noticed that your speed has been slightly reduced? the only thing i can think of is possibly that the maps are larger and you just seem slower, but I really expected more from the game. overall worth getting, worth almost 4hrs in line in the cold, not really. The best thing about the line though, was getting on the news and meeting some kewl people. ohh and don't forget we met one dude who looks just like he's chris's older brother. mexican accent and all (without the accent) but same hair style and all. It was rather spooky too hehe.

25. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    "never expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"

I actually agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.