main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Halo 3 anytime?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TrueRevanite, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    We would still like to get together sometime with you guys and play some Halo 3. We would try and hook up with some of you over Live, but no broadband over here in the sticks :-(. I need to play some multiplayer... I just went through Legendary on my own. So, what do you guys say?

2. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I have not played much with Halo 3 after getting all of the 1000 points on the game. I do play a lot of Ace Combat 6, and I look foward to Star Wars Force Unleashed. Also Soul Calibur 4 will be here soon. Praise Allah

3. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    I want to go through and get all 1000 points, but I can't get the online multiplayer ones because no broadband where we are means no Xbox Live. I also haven't started the meta-game ones, because I can't make myself go back through every level on what will most likely have to be Legendary with skulls on (especially "Cortana" X-P).

I have been catching up on games I have missed. I am really enjoying Rainbow Six Vegas, and just picked up The Orange Box (Portal is AMAZING).

The Force Unleashed is probably my #1 want of the year. I hope they do not royally mess it up. The only problem I have with SC4 is that the 360 will get Yoda while the Ps3 gets Vader. You guys know me... I WANT VADER!!!

Still, a little multiplayer Halo would be awesome sometime. Just fear me if I get my hands on dual Plasma Rifles.

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I'm sad to say I haven't played HALO 3 in atleast 6 months. The last time I played I went through the game with all skulls on on Legendary... yes I ran through some parts... yes I died a bit... and yes I was bored out of my mind. Would I play again... sure but I'd want to do something besides Slayers... even CTF has been blah... now Griffball is something I'd like to play. Personally, I've been enjoying WoW... it takes up all my gaming time as of late... then again with my lovely bride at my side who can blame me :). Maybe later this year we'll get on Live... 'til then I remain... Lodreh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.