main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Halo 3 : Finishing The Fight

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Vaders_cousin, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    IC, Ayden Smith, the street with the Master Chief: 2 brutes! Bad day already, dammit Ayden quickly aimed his rifle at the closest Brute to him, and started backpedaling as he pumped bullet after bullet into the overgrown gorrila. Still, the thing just kept on comming. See ya in hell!. Then he heard it, that damn click, click of an empty cartridge. " oh, ****..."

TAG: People in the street with the Chief

2. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I haven't been able to post since friday noon, sorry for taking so long. Either way, that hunters as good as dead.

IC: Linda

Linda smiled, she killed quickly, her single shot rang in the ears of the other covenent POS's, the brute was dead. "Kill confirmed chief."

she got the order to fall back two roof tops and did so, following in the wake of Quest.

"Linda, take out that Hunter. Now. I don't want to lose anyone else if I don't have to."

Linda heard the small comm chatter and looked where she saw a lumbering hunter, with Fred and Will and another marine. "Look your last upon the sun!" Linda let the trigger pull itself, and the shot flew true, she watched the shot penetrate the hunters head, right below the helm. She watched as the Hunters lifeless body fell in front of Will, "You owe me one Will." she said smiling at yet another one-shot kill.

TAG: Everyone.

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: My apologies...I guess I don't play enough Halo. :p

IC: Coporal James Zamora

Hearing a muffled thump that sounded like large steps, James turned to see what was the cause of it. His stomach nearly dropped out of his backside at what he saw. A Hunter! He had studied these creatures seemingly endlessly, but had never encountered one. He hoped his studying would prevent him from becoming scared when he finally did see one in real life. It did not work as well as he had planned.

These things had killed countless numbers of soldiers, and would continue killing them. If he remembered correctly, for every one hunter killed, four to five soldiers were killed, at the least. That was bad.

James, however, was no ordinary soldier, and his studying, no doubt, would help him destroy this beast. Pushing his stomach back into its original position, James went into action. He let off a round of his assault rifle, just to test the beasts shields, and see if they were as strong as he had read.

Then, he simply waited, ducking slighlty behind cover as the beast ran towards him so James would not be hit by that powerful fuel rod gun that would certainly demolish him. Once it got close to him and tried to knock him out of his own body, he would evade it, and unload on its weak spot on his back. Hopefully, he only had to do it once. Indeed, the studying was quite useful.

TAG: Rayson, any other

4. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: Hunters don't have energy shields. They have big metal shields on their arm. Not sure if you caught that)

IC: Frederic-104

Fred's knife clattered harmlessly off the helmet of the Hunter. For a split second, he was mystified that his perfect throw had not connected with the soft orange flesh, but his questions were soon answered when the beast collapsed in a puddle of orange blood, a smoking hole in its neck, millimeters below the helmet. That was a testament to Linda's skill. Still, it should have been his kill, and he told her. "If I'd thrown a half a second sooner, that woulda been my kill."

Tag: Linda, GM-type people."

5. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    darth_nemisis, Pheonix_Rising, SephyCloneNo15

Linda's handywork was quickly displayed when the Hunter fell at Zamora's feet. Frederic's blade fell at James' feet, and he picked the blade up and offered it to the Spartan.

"I suppose I should be thankful that you guys have us covered," Zamora laughed, nervously, "That Hunter sure could've knocked a whole through me." The Corporal jumped out of the corner when Fred's shield flashed orange and turned to see where the shots were firing from. The Brute Zamora had started on, but hadn't killed (After being "distracted" by the Hunter) thought now was a good time to intervene.

Linda took aim and fired on the Brute, but the shot fell short as the Covenant warrior dropped into form and lost control of all rationality. It charged Towards Frederic, whose shields were already ringing in his ears. Linda pulled the trigger again, and all she heard was the click of an empty clip. Zamora brought up his Battle Rifle and took aim, but slipped in the dirt.

Each soldier grabbed for the grey-black trigger of their weapon, faultered.

Tag: Corporal Zamora, Linda, Frederic

[b][color=blue]DarthReven[/b][/color]
    [blockquote]
    [color=blue]The click of Ayden's magazine pressured the Brute to make the kill quicker. Ayden tried to run backwards again, but stumbled over his own feet, falling to the ground. His gun dropped to the ground and slid out of reach. He pulled both of his pistols out but dropped one in his shaking hands.

The bullets flew through the air, twelve of them, but the Brute ran on, unphased. It was beserking, and it was ready to kill. It smacked Ayden against the wall, he lost conciousness. Unless someone saved him quick, Ayden was done for. Unfortunately for him, everyone appeared to be preoccupied.
    [/blockquote][/color]

[b][color=blue]Tag:[/b] Ayden, Anyone Available[/color]

6. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005

His shotgun inconveniently placed, Fred prepared the quickest weapon he had available to dispose of the Brute with: His knife.

Shields down, unarmed except for a knife, Fred leaped out of the Brute's path, his knife the last part of his body to move, leaving a gash in the Brute's arm. Painful, but it might as well have been a mosquito bite. Hopefully, he had distracted the Brute from the Spartans' less formidable comrades. He would not go the way of Grace, would not let his comrades die at the mighty hands of Brutes either.

Fred noticed something on the ground, a Needler hurled by one of the exploding Grunts. He grabbed it in his off-hand and emptied the almost-full clip in the direction of the raging Brute.

Tag: Linda, Zamora, GM

7. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: William

Will gave a little half salute to Linda, but it seemed she was busy. Chief was busy... Frederic was busy... Everyone was pretty much battling some foe.

Except... wait a sec...

"Hey, Elite-wannabe! You wanna go after a demon?"

Two bullets disappeared, then emerged through the fleshy neck of the berserking Brute.

If this didn't dissuade the Brute from killing Ayden, Will didn't know what would.

TAG: Ayden, Brute

8. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Linda

Linda saw two different arena?s of fighting in her vision; on one side there was Ayden and Will. The other side, there was everyone else. She decided to help the other two, turning she saw Ayden trip over something, emptying a few rounds into the brute in front of him. Then she saw Will mocking the hulking teddy bear, ?You know will, all you have to do is ask it nicely, and it might die.? At the end of her statement she strapped her sniper rifle to her back and pulled out her combat knife, ?But you know i'm not great with knives, so a little help would be nice.? She leaped off the second story of the building and landed on top of the brute, forcing the knife into the Brutes shoulder all the way to the guard. She unstrung her battle-rifle and began unloading.

TAG: Ayden, Will.

9. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Coporal James Zamora

As the beast was approaching James, who was ready to die if need be, it fell forward, hitting the ground with a loud thump. He noticed a small amount of smoke coming from the Hunters head, indicating that it was there that he was shot.

"I suppose I should be thankful that you guys have us covered," Zamora laughed, nervously. "That Hunter sure could've knocked a whole through me." Though, he had no time for jokes, as he just remember the brute that he had been scoping, but was distracted by the larger Hunter. It seemed to be taking aim at someone else, which was good for him, but he wasn't about to let another soldier die. He took aim once more with his assault rifle, and fired. The shot strayed off into the air as he lost his fooing in the dirt.

Slightly embarrassed, and hoping the soldier was still alive, he picked himself up off the ground and took aim once more. He noticed the soldier as Frederic - 104, if he remembered correctly. The only weapon he seemed to be fighting with was...a knife! A brave soldier indeed, and, would be a dead soldier if James did not act fast.

He steadied his assault rifle as he moved closer, very slowly. As soon as the cross-hairs went over the Brute, he pulled the trigger, and three invisiblyt fast bullets soared in the air towards the Brutes large head.

TAG: Rayson, SephyCloneNo15

10. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005

Given the lack of a telltale click in most Covenant weapons, Fred was grateful for the HUD warning of [NO AMMO]. It stopped him from making a fool of himself before the Brute killed him.

And killed him it would have, had it not been distracted by three bullets non-fatally lodging themselves in its thick skull. The Brute turned away from the original attacker, steadying its red Plasma Rifle at Zamora. Fred took this opportunity to leap onto the massive beast's back and jam his knife deep into its throat, wiggling the knife around hoping to hit a vital artery or vein. At the very least, the Brute wouldn't be crushing Zamora any time soon. "Zamora, if you'd do the honors."

Tag: Zamora

11. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Well played! Congratulations, that was better than I had hoped it would be, well played by all! :)

[color=blue][b]DarthRevan, Eme-ma_Himou, Pheonix_Rising[/b][/color]
    [blockquote]
    [color=blue]As the Brute was about to make the killing blow, Linda fell from the rooftops, and the tonnage of the Mjolnir suit crushed the Brute into the ground. The knife really did minimal damage, it was more the beast's skull being crushed into the ground by her knee.

The burst noise of Linda's Battle Rifle calmed as the Brute on the ground helplessly succumbed to the cold alloy of the bullets.

"Grab him," She said pointing at Ayden, and Will, conveniently enough, did so. "Have I saved enough lives today?" Will whispered something under his breath, but Linda couldn't catch it.
    [/color][/blockquote]

[b][color=blue]Tag:[/b] Ayden, Will, and Linda[/color]

[hr]

[b][color=blue]darth_nemisis, SephyCloneNo15[/color][/b]
    [blockquote]
    [color=blue]"Zamora, if you'd do the honors."

"Gladly," the Corporal replied, and brought his Rifle up. The Brute tried one last time to grab at him but Zamora fired. The small trio of bullets flawlessly entered the Brute's cranium, through it's eye, and lodged in it's brain. It dropped to the ground immediately. Blood splashed up onto Fred's armor as the Brute hit the ground.

"That was a bit messy, huh?" He laughed. The Spartan looked over, down the street, and saw Will carrying a Marine over his shoulder. "Is that one dead, Will?" He asked over the Spartan Comm.

"No, just unconcious. Linda saved 'em."

"Figures."
    [/color][/blockquote]

[b][color=blue]Tag:[/b] Zamora, Fred[/color]

[hr]

I do believe DVC was returning today or last night, so it was fun RPing and GMing for all of you. [face_happy]

12. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Ah, I hate to do this, but I hav eto drop out. I just, for some reason or another, can't keep up with this rp. I jsut don't find it as compelling as other rps I've been in... for me personally. I'm sure it's jsut fine for the rest of you. Anyways, I hate to drop out of rps. SO, kill my character, ignore him, whatever. Sorry.

13. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: Lets all give a big hand to our fabulous Temp. GM! =D= In honor of his outstanding work, Rayson has been awarded the possition of CO-GM for this RPG...and what he says is law (unless it contradicts me...:p)

Master Cheif, Marines (except Quest)

John listened intently to the communications on going between the Spartans on their private channel, and more and more he was disliking the ship idea...if this was all it took to wear his men down...almost take one of them out...they may be in for a world of hurt...literaly.

He clicked over to the broad range comm channel, speaking to his men.

"Quest, hold your possition on the roofs, Linda, Kurovich and Kindle each of you take a point on the rooftops to form a square with Quest, and watch for anything comming our way. The rest of you Marines fan out here and keep a gun on any entrance you think a Brute could get through. Fred, Will, bring our injured guy and the newbie to the center with me." He finished spouting orders, and clicked over to the Spartan channel. "Spartans...I need to know right now if you still think we can take the ship. We took a good beating out here, and it'll get worse as we get closer...but if you believe we should continue we will."

It was so out of character to act like this...the recent events were really hitting home. He'd lost everyone he cared about...Jacob, Cortana, Miranda, Johnson. He'd even "teamed" with one of those split chined Covenant *******s. What was the galaxy comming too....

He waited for responses as everyone started to take their possitions...What was this galaxy comming to -- A final war.

Tag: All

Jack Adams

As Jack walked, on edge for any more forces that could spring on him with no notice, he thought he heard a faint echo of words...English words...

Maybe he'd been a bit more injured than he thought. Was he halucinating?

No...he was definatly hearing something...but it was scratchy....like a weak radio sig--

And then it hit him like the charged beam from a plasma pistol, he was picking someone up on his helmet radio...

"...on the roofs. Lin....uare with Quest and w....est of...ou Mari...es...fan ou...here...."

He held the helmet close to his ear now, hoping to make out more of the message...Roofs...Quest...it was babble to say the least. The dense building must have been blocking a distant signal. Maybe if he could get higher up he'd be able to catch more of it...or even brodcast his own out. Someone was out here.

Tag: Obi-wan21

14. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Adams

New Mombasa- Outskirts

Jack looked around, he needed to het higher, this was his chance to find out just what was going on. He sprinted through the streets, his eyes trailing over every building to find the perfect one.

"There," he stated, his eyes locking onto a tall building. Probably one of the few that are stable enough.

He busted through the doors and looked around. It was clear, so far. His eary eyes then caught sight of a staircase. He sneaked his way to it and slowly Jack began up the stairs.

Jack knew there was a slight chance the Covenant could be faking a transmission to find survivors, but he had no choice. He had to know what was going on. With his modifications he probably wouldn't be traced by sending out a singal, but either way, he'd be ready.

Adams didn't pay attention to how long it took him, but he finally made it to the roof. Things were, except for the standard Starfighter flowing through the air. Jack headed to the edge of the roof and looked down.

He didn't see any more of the Covenant coming his way, so he could get a transmission out.

"This is Commander Jack Adams, My helmet comm has recent started picking up transmissions, is anyone out there?" He asked.

There was only static.

"Repeat; this is Commander Jack Adams, is anyone there?"

Now it was time to wait.

Tag: Anyone

15. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005

SPARTAN-104 began to follow his superior's orders as he heard Spartans...I need to know right now if you still think we can take the ship. We took a good beating out here, and it'll get worse as we get closer...but if you believe we should continue we will."

Fred responded on the Spartan-only channel, "Right about now, I know you won't go for it, but my first idea looks best. We could hold down the fort here well you went up to the ship. There's too many of us to easily infiltrate it, and God knows you've got enough experience singlehandedly sneaking through Covie ships."

Suddenly, the comm was interrupted, "This is Commander Jack Adams, My helmet comm has recent started picking up transmissions, is anyone out there? Repeat; this is Commander Jack Adams, is anyone there?"

"Chief, you copy? Sounds like another ally."

Tag: DVC

16. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: As you would see, I haven't posted a lot recently. The reason? The dreaded SATs are on Saturday. Count me in to post more often at 1 pm tomorrow! [face_peace]

17. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Will

Still wondering why the Brute wasn't fazed when Will shot him twice in the neck, the Spartan walked towards Ayden and picked up the little man like he weighed just about nothing.

Will threw him delicately over his massive MJOLNIR armored shoulder and stood beside Linda.

"Have I saved enough lives today?" Will heard her say.

"Oh, don't make me..." Spartan-043 whispered under his breath. He knew Linda could hear him, because of the helmet comms, but he just pretended it never happened.

Suddenly, a voice broke through the comm system: "Right about now, I know you won't go for it, but my first idea looks best. We could hold down the fort here well you went up to the ship. There's too many of us to easily infiltrate it, and God knows you've got enough experience singlehandedly sneaking through Covie ships."

Ah, just Fred talking with the Chief.

The Spartan looked out onto the city, and saw their target.

Will switched his helmet to his Spartan-only frequency, "Chief, what the hell is that ship? That ain't Covenent..."

He blinked, "Chief, what exactly happened on Delta Halo?"

TAG: The Master Chief: I am beginning to search for (the) Truth

18. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Is this game still alive?

19. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: Spring Break Slumps...Killed off a bunch of RPs last year too...I'll have a post up later, and I promise this sucker won't die.

20. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    STORY POST

Commander Miranda Keyes stood in front of the large holograph, depicting Delta Halo, and more importantly, the large burst of light it had shot into it�s center.
    ââ?¬Å?Whatââ?¬â?¢s that?ââ?¬ï¿½ She asked the Oracle as the Covenant called it.
    ââ?¬Å?A beaconââ?¬ï¿½ he replied matter-of-factly.
    ââ?¬Å?Whatââ?¬â?¢s it doing?ââ?¬ï¿½ She asked
    ââ?¬Å?Communicating. At super-luminal speeds with a frequency ofââ?¬â??ââ?¬Å?
    ââ?¬Å?Communicating with what?ââ?¬ï¿½ She asked, cutting the poor droid off.
    ââ?¬Å?Theââ?¬Â¦other installations.ââ?¬ï¿½ He spoke, sounding almost surprised.
    ââ?¬Å?Show me.ââ?¬ï¿½ She ordered.
    343 Guilty Spark interfaced with the hologram, and in a matter of moments, the hologram changed, now depicting the seven Halos, a red message pointing to one, which Miranda assumed was Alpha Halo, and the message must have meant something about it being unresponsive, or destroyed.
    "Fail-safe protocol. In the event of unexpected shutdown, the entire system will move to standby status. All remaining platforms are now ready for remote activation." Guilty Spark continued.
    ââ?¬Å?Remote activation? From here?ââ?¬ï¿½
    ââ?¬Å?Donââ?¬â?¢t be ridiculous.ââ?¬ï¿½ The hovering hunk of metal replied, and maybe it was her imagination, but he sounded almost patronizing.
    ââ?¬Å?Listen, Tinkerbell, donââ?¬â?¢t make meââ?¬â??ââ?¬Å? Sergeant Johnson spoke angrily, but was stopped by Miranda putting a hand upon his shoulder.
    ââ?¬Å?Then where? Where would someone go to activate the other rings?ââ?¬ï¿½ She asked calmly, like she was speaking with a child. Baffled, Guilty Spark replied.
    ââ?¬Å?ââ?¬Â¦Why, the Arkââ?¬Â¦of course.ââ?¬ï¿½
    ââ?¬Å?And where, Oracle is that?ââ?¬ï¿½ The Arbiter spoke for the first time since the defeat of Tartus.
    ââ?¬Å?Iââ?¬Â¦I canââ?¬â?¢tââ?¬Â¦I canââ?¬â?¢t tell you...ââ?¬ï¿½ The Oracle replied, his voice seemed incredulous. He was confused.
    ââ?¬Å?Then, what can you tell us?ââ?¬ï¿½ Miranda asked again as if it were a child. Guilty Spark paused, thinkingââ?¬Â¦or searching.
    ââ?¬Å?The Forerunners hid clues to the Arkââ?¬â?¢s locationââ?¬Â¦ways to get to itââ?¬Â¦Ã¢â?¬ï¿½
    ââ?¬Å?Where?!ââ?¬ï¿½ the Arbiter asked, rather annoyed. The Oracle buzzed back to the hologram, and interfaced with it for a second time.
    This time another hologram appeared, this one of the galaxy, with various points blinking.
    ââ?¬Å?Is that Earth?ââ?¬ï¿½ Sergeant Johnson asked in disbelief. Miranda leaned close examine it.
    ââ?¬Å?Yeahââ?¬Â¦and Mars is thereââ?¬Â¦and thatââ?¬â?¢s Coralââ?¬Â¦Ã¢â?¬ï¿½
    ââ?¬Å?Yesââ?¬Â¦It is logical that many of the planets have since been colonized by Reclaimersââ?¬Â¦.ââ?¬ï¿½ Guilty Spark reasoned.
    ââ?¬Å?ââ?¬Â¦And then glassed by Covenant.ââ?¬ï¿½ Johnson said with a tinge of anger in his voice. The Arbiter hung his head.
    ââ?¬Å?I am sorry for what my people have doneââ?¬Â¦and I think I know a way we can repay youââ?¬Â¦Ã¢â?¬ï¿½

21. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Posted for DVC without the strange comp-u-garble

[color=limegreen][b]STORY POST[/b][/color]

[b]Commander Miranda Keyes[/b] stood in front of the large holograph, depicting [b]Delta Halo[/b], and more importantly, the large burst of light it had shot into it's center.
    "What's that?" She asked the [b]Oracle[/b] as the Covenant called it.
    "A beacon" he replied matter-of-factly.
    "What's it doing?" She asked
    "Communicating. At super-luminal speeds with a frequency of-"
    "Communicating with what?" She asked, cutting the poor droid off.
    "The?other installations." He spoke, sounding almost surprised.
    "Show me." She ordered.
    [b]343 Guilty Spark[/b] interfaced with the hologram, and in a matter of moments, the hologram changed, now depicting the seven Halos, a red message pointing to one, which Miranda assumed was Alpha Halo, and the message must have meant something about it being unresponsive, or destroyed.
    "Fail-safe protocol. In the event of unexpected shutdown, the entire system will move to standby status. All remaining platforms are now ready for remote activation." [b]Guilty Spark[/b] continued.
    "Remote activation? From here?"
    "Don't be ridiculous." The hovering hunk of metal replied, and maybe it was her imagination, but he sounded almost patronizing.
    "Listen, Tinkerbell, don't make me-" [b]Sergeant Johnson[/b] spoke angrily, but was stopped by [b]Miranda[/b] putting a hand upon his shoulder.
    "Then where? Where would someone go to activate the other rings?" She asked calmly, like she was speaking with a child. Baffled, [b]Guilty Spark[/b] replied.
    "?Why, the Ark?of course."
    "And where, [b]Oracle[/b] is that?" The [b]Arbiter[/b] spoke for the first time since the defeat of [b]Tartus[/b].
    I?I can't?I can't tell you..." The Oracle replied, his voice seemed incredulous. He was confused.
    "Then, what can you tell us?" [b]Miranda[/b] asked again as if it were a child. [b]Guilty Spark[/b] paused, thinking?or searching.
    "The Forerunners hid clues to the Ark's location?ways to get to it?"
    "Where?!" the Arbiter asked, rather annoyed. The Oracle buzzed back to the hologram, and interfaced with it for a second time.
    This time another hologram appeared, this one of the galaxy, with various points blinking.
    "Is that Earth?" [b]Sergeant Johnson[/b] asked in disbelief. [b]Miranda[/b] leaned close examine it.
    "Yeah?and Mars is there?and that's Coral?"
    "Yes?It is logical that many of the planets have since been colonized by [b]Reclaimers[/b]?." [b]Guilty Spark[/b] reasoned.
    "?And then glassed by Covenant." [b]Johnson[/b] said with a tinge of anger in his voice. The [b]Arbiter[/b] hung his head.

"I am sorry for what my people have done?and I think I know a way we can repay you?"

22. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Ok, DVC, I will hold you to your promise. I'm having quite a lot of fun here. :D

23. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Master Chief

The Cheif was about to reply to the multiple conversations ongoing, when another came in...and it wasn't one of his men.

"This is Commander Jack Adams, My helmet comm has recent started picking up transmissions, is anyone out there? Repeat; this is Commander Jack Adams, is anyone there?"

"Commander Adams? This is Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan-117, send your coordinates and secure yourself. Are you alone commander?"

He clicked on the Spartan Channel waiting for a reply.

"Spartans...I need our wounded guy in here quickly, as well as the Marine we saved. Once that is done, I'll send a couple of you to fetch this Adams guy..."

Tag: Adams, Spartans

24. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Will

"I'm up for it, Chief, except for the fact that I've got this Ayden guy over my shoulder. Anyone want to take him?"

TAG: Spartans

25. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Adams

New Mombasa- Outskirts

"Commander Adams? This is Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan-117, send your coordinates and secure yourself. Are you alone commander?"

"Yes I am," Jack answered, hoping the transmission was clear enough. "I'm in the outskirts of New Mombasa. I ran into some trouble, but everything seems clear."

Jack then waited for a reply. If he heard correctly Jack was speaking with the Chief that dealt with Alpha Halo. Last thing he heard was Chief off on some mission. More like a suicide mission.

What was he doing here?

Tag: DVC, Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.