main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC halo age has been set forth

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by HawthorSolarian, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I have four. Doesnt someone else have an X-box and a TV?

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I have the GI Joe figure Dr. Mindbender: Master of Mind Control.... So he's a "controller". Will that work?

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ok, i got 4 controllers over here, plus i know ray has 4. also ray don't forget that you need the lan party from fetts if we are going to have more than just 2 systems needed.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep, I just gotta figure when I can get over there to get it.

5. Aayla_secura4

Aayla_secura4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    yeah I think me and Josh are coming I just dont want to be to late. i feel like crap right now. but more than likely we will be there.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well hello there, Aayla!

I left Josh a message with his mom, so I think your transportation issues are resolved. Here is our current plan... We are meeting at Texas Steakhouse at 6pm, for a going away dinner for Kaiser. After we are done eating, I had suggested a movie. However, honestly it would be fine with me for us to head on over to Matts and get hooked up and start playing HALO. Billy had suggested he would like to get started playing early, as well, and thats fine with me. Heck, with that much time before I have to drive home, I may even down a few at Texas! Yay! :D

So, guys, does that sound cool? Texas, and then head on over to Matts?

We DO need another TV, however. We look to have enough folks to fill at least 3 X-Boxes, so we are going to need another TV and X-Box. However, I think Josh might be able to bring his, if he has 4 controllers. I will talk to him when I get a chance today.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    ask fett if you can grab his copy of h2 if needed and his controllers, and maybe i could pursuade jim to let us snag his box too, but that would be a last ditch effort there (a lotta work to get to drakkor's box, he keeps it under a lotta stuff)

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm pretty sure we will already have 3 X-boxes there. (If Josh can bring his) What we need is one more TV.

9. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    hmmm.... well i dont know about the T.V. but i should be there tomorrow as well as Sol....

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, we are going to definitely need another TV, then. However, I think I may have something worked out with Josh. It looks like this is our HALO group thus far...

Kaiser
    Kazuma
    Drakkor
    Sol
    Riff
    Billy
    Josh
    Christina
    Hawthor
    Joe-da
    Another friend of Josh's, possibly, with a TV. (Trying to get that worked out now)
    Possibly Wes

Yeah, looks like we have to have a third TV.

11. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    correct me if i'm wrong sol, but i think he's only going to be able to make it to dinner...

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    We may be ok with two TVs, however, I would feel better if we had 3. I have the Lan party pack, by the way.

13. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Just wanted to say that I had an absolute blast at the HALO thing. The dinner was great, too. I appreciate everyone coming out. And I really didn't say much at the dinner as far as speaking because I KNEW if I did, I was going to start crying like a little girl. My emotions have been running high as of late anyway, so it wouldn't have been too pretty. But anyhow, I will post a few more times after this with the story I have and all. I will probably post one final thing sometime Monday night or Tuesday...I'll have to see.
    Thanks again especially to Eddie Wan and Riff, my two newest Stepfathers. ;)

14. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    Have a safe journey wherever it may take you.

15. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Thank you, R2.

16. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I have an Xbox and TV if need be. This day has probably already passed than if so, please disregard this message.

Mordtat
    Bringer of Death

17. Aayla_secura4

Aayla_secura4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    Hi guys, I had a great time last friday. I passed out sleep as soon as I got home, But I had a great time. When is the next halo meeting? And is it cool if I come again?

18. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Oh my!

Glad y'all joined us!

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    It sure is! You folks are definitely welcome to come back! Look for more info on the boards here, we will be doing something probably Friday night again...

20. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    As always right?? (the thing about friday nites being HALO nites.) Well I can come to them more often, but only if i can get home before school..... OR someone TAKES me to school in the morning...... It is at Vance Granville Community College in Louisburg.....

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Maybe you can work something out with your bro? I hope you can make it again this weekend, it was cool to be able to see you again, bud. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.