1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Halo: Civil War (Halo 3 Spoilers Ye Be Warned)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RilasTyrinth, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RilasTyrinth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Note to Mod: The only other RPG that I started that is active is Pokemon: Trainer. All my others are dead. This would be my second RPG thats active which 2 I believe is the limit of RPG's a member can create. By the way, the only other Halo rpg thats recent looks like it might be dead but I don't know.

Halo: Civil War

Status....

Ark has been found....

Truth has been killed...

Ark has been destroyed...

Master Chief has perished...(or so they think)

Human-Covenant War has ended...

Flood has been destroyed...

Covenant Civil War...............active

This RPG takes place after the events of Halo 3. It is all Covenant Seperatist against Loyalists or the Civil War. The characters can either be Loyalist or Separatist. It takes place in Covenant space during the civil war. The UNSC is not involved in the war as they are still retaliating from the Human-Covenant War.

CHaracter Sheets as follows: FOr Info look for halo.wikia.com

Name:
    Species: (Elite, Hunter, Brute, Grunt, Drone, Jackal, No Prophets)
    Affliction: (All Elites have to be on Separatist, all other species are on Loyalist except for some Grunts and Hunters)
    Rank: (From Minor up to about Ship Master no ranks above) For rank info go to halo.wikia.com
    Position: (Whether you command ground forces, or a ship)
    Weaponry: (Two main weapons, side arm)
    Bio: (Be creative at least one paragraph)

SEND CHARACTER SHEETS TO ME BY PM AND I WILL APPROVE THEN YOU MAY POST THEM.

THANK YOU

NP edit: The limit is one game per forum. You can have two games, yes, but one must be in Star Wars RPF and another in the NSWRPF.

2. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.