1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Halo: Fall of Reach: The Rise of the Spartans

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Onasi12, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Onasi12 Jedi Knight

[Reach Facility 0100 Hours] Spartan 006 awoke with a start, forgetting where he was. A booming voice sounded over a set of loudspeakers, "Get up boots!". A burly man with a silver baton in hand approached 006. 006's real name was Jake, and he was from Earth. The last he could remember was them coming in the night. They snuck in and put a chemical doused rag over his mouth and nose. Then he was in a huge auditorium being told he was humanities last hope. Before he could think more on this, the man infront of him swiftly rapted the baton against the back of his knees. A stinging sensation brought Jake to his knees. "You heard the cheif, up maggot!"

Welcome to the Halo: Fall of Reach RP. This RP will focus on the time period in the book, Fall of Reach, by Eric Nylund.However, Nylund skips from 2525 to 2552. We will cover those years. It will start at the Spartan II's first days till there last as a whole unit. Please avoid being main characters so we can differ from the set storyline. All posts will be written in 3rd person limited, of course, and please try and use proper english. Before joining, PM ME YOUR CHARACTER SHEET. They will follow the folowing format.
    Name and Spartan Number:
    Current Height (were six by the way):
    Weight:
    Facial Apperance:
    Specialties (running, climbing, strength, etc.)
    Scars:
    Backstory (where you were taken from):

Alight the rules are as follow:
    1. Listen to the GM (me)]
    2. Limit the OOC's
    3. No floating OOC's (attach them to a IC post)
    4. No flaming other people
    5. Dont do crazy irrational things
    6. You might want to read the book
    7. Follow the rules
    Alright, so here's my CS

Name and #: Spartan 006, Jake
    Height: 3'9
    Weight: 45 lbs.
    Facial Apperance: A pleasing face that when seen, invokes a sense of calmness.
    Specialties: Endurance, Strength
    Scars: A large gash across back from a barb wire fence accident (you infer)
    Backstory: Jake was taken right off of Earth itself. He had a sister and older brother. The sister was 8 and brother 14. He had a loving Dad and caring Mother. The ideal family, if you will. HE would always play outside with his friends, and usually have a great time. He was unatrually smart and gifted when it came to athletics. It was the night before his birthday when he was taken, and replaced with a flash clone who would eventually die young. Jake is unsure of himself and suffers from low self-esteem issues, damaging his intelectual personality.

Alright, lets get started.
  2. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry to break it to ya, but: 'Fraid I've got the market cornered on this franchise.
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    This has been open for almost a week now and if the Mods havent locked it yet, i doubt they will. Plus if we want to get technical... all the WWII games but Operation Overlord would have to be locked. Same genre afterall. And if you had let this sink to the bottom like it was going to do, you wouldnt have had to post that. ;)
  4. Farimer Jedi Padawan

im confused.. why would they lock it?
  5. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

star 4
    two games one world
    Ergo time splits
  6. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    \
    dude the last post on that was AGES ago lol.
  7. witchdoctor187 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmmm, i like it, i'll send you my CS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.