main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Halo Friday? Is that a real question?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mordtat, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Well I am ready to frag someone. 183 Kills and looking for more.... We still on for this weekend? If so I have a nice little treat for Denis and it is sure to make Ray a little "PINK" I mean light red with envy!

2. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    unless i go to work at like 6 on saturday, ill be there, and having never realy played halo, i will destroy you and your record
    :evil laugh with lightning effect:

3. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    I thought we were going to play at your house Cam. MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY FRICKING MIND, MAN! ]-}

4. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    i agree with you all blawoawwwaoaoaoaowoaowoaowoawoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoa ( i think my mind is slowly oozing away have to catch it and slosh it back in......)

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep, we are still on. However, we may have to do some rearranging or something to get things set up. Fetts office is chock full of Star Wars boxes, so while we can stack some stuff up, we dont feel there will be enough room in there for everyone. We might have to try and get the plug n play positioned where part of it could stretch into the dining room or something. We will figure something out, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.