Halo Friday? Is that a real question?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Mordtat, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    Well I am ready to frag someone. 183 Kills and looking for more.... We still on for this weekend? If so I have a nice little treat for Denis and it is sure to make Ray a little "PINK" I mean light red with envy!
  2. Sol_Badguy Jedi Knight

star 2
    unless i go to work at like 6 on saturday, ill be there, and having never realy played halo, i will destroy you and your record
    :evil laugh with lightning effect:
  3. Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Knight

star 2
    I thought we were going to play at your house Cam. MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY FRICKING MIND, MAN! ]-}
  4. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    i agree with you all blawoawwwaoaoaoaowoaowoaowoawoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoaowoa ( i think my mind is slowly oozing away have to catch it and slosh it back in......)
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Yep, we are still on. However, we may have to do some rearranging or something to get things set up. Fetts office is chock full of Star Wars boxes, so while we can stack some stuff up, we dont feel there will be enough room in there for everyone. We might have to try and get the plug n play positioned where part of it could stretch into the dining room or something. We will figure something out, though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.