main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL HALO NIGHT!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by CRIMSONXXX, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Rebels and Imperials,

I am hosting a Halo party this friday the 15th at 7:eek:oP.M.. We will be system-linking Xboxs throughout my house. The more players that we have...the better! There will be pizza and other beverages available. If you would like to attend, please RSVP - my home number is 904-225-8915. Call for details and/or directions. Hope you join us.

Matt.

ONLY THE MOST PROMISING OF THE IMPERIAL RANKS WERE SELECTED FOR ROYAL GUARD DUTY, BASED ON STRINGENT REQUIREMENTS OF SIZE, STRENGTH, INTELLIGENCE, AND LOYALITY. - WWW.STARSWARS.COM/DATABANK/ORGANIZATION/
    EMPERORSROYALGUARD/

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Crimson - it sounds great but we can't make it! :(

Next time though . . .

3. CRIMSONXXX

Apr 3, 2005
    You and the other guys are more than welcome. Maybe next time.

RED - OF A COLOR RESEMBLING THAT OF ARTERIAL BLOOD. - WEBSTERS DICTIONARY/ABRIDGED EDITION 2000 EDITION.

4. SilverBullet34

SilverBullet34 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2004
    Thanks for the invite but we don't have an XBox. We might get our padawan one for Christmas. I'm afraid I'll get hooked forever.
    God Bless, Monroe

5. CRIMSONXXX

Apr 3, 2005
    Yeh, thats what I said...and I've never given it back! Hooked is right. If you ever play Republic Commando, consider it a second job. Truly addictive, you play in your sleep!

CRIMSON DEDICATION - NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, BOTH OF VECHICLES ARE CRIMSON! I GUESS YOU CAN CAL THEM MY CRIMSON MOBILES.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.