main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halo ONLY FOR THE X BOX

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Taker, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taker

Taker Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2002
    Anyone here every play, Halo, I personally love this game, its awesome, it has lots of bullets flying, lots of explosion, in otherwords, it makes anti-normal ppl like me really hyper and really excited, just thinking about it, makes me hyper, or its the fact I'm sitting in a cold basement...Opps! said the loud part silent and the silent part loud, lol anyway, if you have playn the game, and you need help just ask me and I'll help in any way possible

Please continue this discussion in the existing HALO thread. Thanks!

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Just as a sidenote- Halo will be coming out on Mac/PC sometime in summer 2003. [face_batting]

3. Rabid_Balding_Ewok

Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    What is this Halo game you speak of? It isn't one of those religious games where you get to play an angel and jump around on clouds is it? Is this the sequel to that Bible game on the SuperNES? That game rocked!

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!

4. Taker

Taker Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2002
    What bible game are you talking about budday? Halo is a game where you play as a military Captain, and an alien convoy that has just attacked your ship, forced you to become reactivated, and now you have to protect the ships on board computer system, stop the aliens from killing you and taking Cortana (the OBCS), and find a way to get back to Earth before anyone can give away its location. Its a EXCELLENT game

5. Rabid_Balding_Ewok

Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    Oh, so it's about the military captain of the angles. Sounds cool. Can you shoot the aliens with your Halo and can you use your wings to fly? But why would a military captain of the angles need a ship? They have wings. Wouldn't they fly instead of sailing a ship? Oh, I get it. The ship is Noah's Ark, now thats pretty cool.

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.