main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Halo-Rise of the Gods

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Liam, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulldog54

Bulldog54 Jedi Knight star 1

May 21, 2007
    IC:Zach

"Alexis you got those coordinates," Zach started talking to his internal AI, "Yes, I have the safe trajectory for you heading, lets move!"

"Don't give me orders woman, my wife back on earth did that enough, I don't need you nagging me too!" Zach was getting aggravated, he HATED females telling him what to do.

"I'll try to keep my nagging to a minimum, but honestly, a woman's prerogative Zach, besides, I love it when you get angry," Alexis loved to screw around with Zach.

"Just shut up before I upload a virus on you," Zach said, "Alright Winter, lets get a move on"

Tag: Winter, Alex

2. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Sorry to butt in but I have some remarks.;) if your battle blade is 4 feet long and a half a foot wide, where do you keep it? Or can it dissolve into something smaller like an energy sword? Also wouldn't it be kinda hard to kill 4 elites that easily? You didn't even mention any of them firing at you. One last thing, If this is taking place between halo 1 and 2 there shouldn't be any brutes, they haven't been in the war yet.

3. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: well as the opening post includes Captain Keys, and the fact that we are a group of Spartan's never mentioned in any of the works, Game, Book, or otherwise, i'm guessing this can be fewed as a non canon RPG. and Brutes were first incountered Between halo and Halo 2, please see the Book "Halo: First Strike" Master chief incounteres a serise of Brutes onboard The Unyielding Hierophant circa September 13, 2552. Halo takes place on Circa September 19, 2552 -September 23, 2552, therefore the concept of Brutes here and now is Justified.

The preceding information is Canon and can be confermed in teh books "The Flood and First Strike.

4. Darth-Liam

Darth-Liam Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2007
    OOC: Two thing 1) I have just been PMed by someone who wants to join the game, but hasn't sent me his Character sheet yet, so we when 'Winter's' group get to teh hanger we will just have to stop untill the other guy joins.
    2) Going back to Dmantae's point about picking up weapons, I think that I will allow that, as it's a Halo game and the videogames are all about having the right weapons, to fit the situation,but there are rules to this, I will let you have hand held weapons and after that you will have to drop one of them, to get another.

IC: Jack

Jack stood there playing with his sword and genrly being boared, waiting, he just wanted to be off to the Cuvanant base. Suddenly he heard foot steps getting faster and faster, uintil three hunters burst into the hanger followed my a score of grunts.

"Oh good" said Jack "the entertain met has arrived"

Jack dropped into a fighting stance as NOva told him the criticle points on the Hunters

"You need to aim for the belly and neck of the Hunters on your right and the back of the neck of the one on your left, that's their week point, so get on with it.

5. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Axe
    Hangar

When Axe saw the Covenant soldiers approaching he immediatly dropped down and pulled out his sniper rifle. He quickly set it up. While he was adjusting the scope, Zero went about instructing him on which to fire on first. He took in the information and finished setting up. He looked through the scope and took aim.

Axe fired two shots in quick succession cropping two of the Grunts. He fired on one of the Hunters but it used it's shield to block it. I'll let Jack take care of him, he thought. He then took aim on the rest of the grunts and fired three shots. Everyone struck a different grunt in the head.

Tag: Dmentae and Liam

6. Darth-Liam

Apr 6, 2007
    OOC: Ok let me clear this up, I have made thenew set of spartans up out of my imagination and there for can do what I want, yes it is a Non-Cannon game. And the reason the blade is four foot long si because, Spartans are about 8ft tall, so he walks around with it on his back, so there.

IC:Jack
    Jack, swiped at a elite that was pasing, but it blocked his attack, suprised Jack took another swing and yet agin it was blocked, usully the wightlessness of a Plasma Sword only stood up to one hit before the Elite dropped it, this was very strange, then Jack noticed that he had the same kind of sword as teh Elite, Dmantae had snipped earlier.

7. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Hangar

Dmentae watched as the doors blew open and Covernant rushed in, causing the hangar to flee in panic, his men though met the challenge. "Amatuers" he mused, and walked up to the Pelican, boarded it and clicked a button inside. A large metallic clanging noise could be heard, and when he got out and looked under the Pelican, there was a majestic Scorpion there. Dmentae walked up to it and clambered aboard the tank, manouvering it from behind the cover of the Pelican, he activated the gattling cannon, mowing down some grunts then firing a shell at a Hunter "Come on, duck, duck" and, as if by the force of a Halo eclipse, the Hunter ducked and the shell hit an oncoming Covernant unit advancing down the hallway, collapsing the tunnel ontop of them. Dmentae then turned and gunned at a Elite Jack was fighting, hitting him repeatedly in the chest and lower body before he activated camoflague and Dmentae released a shell to where purple blood was dripping from, blowing the Elite into the wall, but the Elite had jumped before the blast hit and he was sent flying into a wall, mostly unharmed. Until his blade caught up with him. The Elites blade sunk itself into his chest and he roared in anger and pain before dieing, Dmentae activated the Tanks speaker. "Jack, kill those Hunters in the worst way possible" he said, knowing Jack would do the complete opposite, especially no that Dmentae had taken two of his sword-bearing Elite kills.

Tag: All

8. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Bruce
    Spartan Number: 987
    Weapons: Battle Rifle, SMG
    Armour Colour: Grey, white, with yin yang on shoulder
    Armour?s special features: recharges
    AI Name: Sun
    Vehicle: n/a driver, gunner, or passenger
    Attributes- Willing to give up his life for the team
    Personality: Prideful, nice
    Dislikes: cocky soldiers

9. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Winter

Winter truged on behind the other two, he was still on the defensive, Machines were easily fooled. He listned as Zach appeared to argue with his A.I. "Arn't you glad we have a more calmer relationship?" said a soft female voice inside his helmet. "I would never upset you like that."

"Yes Salina I know, as A.I.s go your a grand partner and i'm lucky to have you. Well i'm lucky to have had you pick me. Oh, can you remote connect to the Longsword from this distance?" Winter's voice was calm smooth, in wavered by the death around him.

"Working." there was a pause then she spoke again, "Uplink established, uploading video link, please check your HUD." a small screen appeared on left side of Winters HUD, it showed a Group of Covenant rushing into the hanger, and the Shell of a Scorpian's main cannon collapsing the tunnel they were coming from. This however left Hunters, luckely, like all Longswords in hangers, it faced away from the hanger's main door. "Salina i feel a need to test the rotary cannons."

"As you wish." inside the little view of the longswords foward camera, the destinctive whining of the auto cannons then the a beautiful wall of high explosive armor peircing bullets, flew foward towards the Hunters. Winter patched himself through the Longswords speakers, "You Can think me when I get there, bout a minute or two."

Tag: all

10. Bulldog54

May 21, 2007

After the short argument with his A.I, Zach then refocused himself and started to head toward the hanger with Alex and Winter, "Alexis..verify, where we at??" Zach was in his element now!

"The hanger is straight through the next corridors and a left, warning......multiple hunters are already in hanger!!!"

"Heading there now," Just as Zach dove into the hanger a blast from a hunter plasma cannon blasted Zach!! The blast was off center and only exploded right to the side of him, but it was enough to send him flying about 20 feet straight into a wall shoulder first.

"AHHH...mother puss bucket....son of a...," Zach's A.I interupted him, "Zach, Zach, are you ok???

"I can't move my arm, luckily god saw fit to give me 2," Zach preceded to pull himself together and start firing his SMG with his good arm, even while laying on the ground in pain.

TAG:All

11. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Scorpion

"Damn that Winter!" he shouted, as he was using his ship to kill the Hunters. He autop piloted the Scorpoin into the aim of the turrets as he jumped out, watching as it stopped in the barrage of bullets. "Stupid plane" he murmured, then noticed Zach lying on the floor in agony, he ran over. "Hey, Zach buddy are you ok? Which Hunter hit you?" Dmentae knew it must have been a Hunter, as there were no Grunts or Elites left alive. Dmentae turned to see the flash of Green before being blown into the wall next to him and falling onto Zach. "Ah, now i see which one" were his last words before he lost conciousness ontop of the arm-damaged Spartan. He landed on his other arm. He heard his A.I's voice calling him though his commlink "Dmentae? Dmentae? Dmentae! Where are you? Dmentae do you- Damnit he's not responding, im going to go check on him"

12. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Hangar

Axe rolled out of view to where he could see the Hunter but he couldn't see him. Dammit you shot my team, he thought. He took expert aim but paused. He knew not to fire yet. The time wasn't right. His AI cut in.

"Axe, your aim is perfect take the shot."

Axe looked through the sight and lightly pulled the trigger. His aim had been true because a millisecond later the Hunter that had dropped his friends, keeled over the edge of the platform he was on. He hit the floor with a thump.

Axe quickly packed up his Sniper and pulled out his SMG. He looked around him to make sure no one was around. He hurried out of his hiding place with his gun up. HE turned around and silently ran to the Hunter he had killed. He pulled out his pistol with his left hand and shot the Hunter in the head four times. He re-holstered his pistol and walked over to his Team.

Axe pulled Dmentae off of Jack and set him on the ground gently. He looked around and noticed three dead Elites around Jack.

"Nice aim buddy. Too bad about that arm."

Tag: Liam, Dmentae

13. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Winter, Salina

"Damnit Dmentae, The gun's were A.I. Controlled." Winter voiced echoed, from the fighter, "It would have been damn near impossible for a single round to strike, Zach. it wasn't even aimed at him. " At about that time Winter himself slid into the hanger, he rushed over to Zach and Dmentae, Axe was already there. "Get them into the Pelican, the MJOLNIR Mark-XII Armor's internal medical implementations should be enough. as i don't seem to detect any internal bleeding and the Hydrostatic Gel Layer has already reacted to work as a splint."

Winter agreed and Knew Salina was right so he carefully picked up Zach's body and started moving him towards the Pelican, "Don't worry buddy, your a Spartan, and Remember what Kurt always told us? Spartan's never die." After a few moments Winter sat Zach on the seats of the Pelican's troop bay like a stretcher, and tapped his helmet, "You sure we don't need the Med Kits?" He asked. Yes I'm sure.

14. Bulldog54

May 21, 2007
    OOC:Hey Nickylitflame, ZACH got his arm messed up not JACK, keep your ACK's in order man, lol, no harm no foul

IC:Zachary and Alexis

"Dont worry buddy, remember what Kurt always told us, Spartans never die," Winter said trying to encourage his Spartan brother.

Zach then heard Winter ask his A.I if they needed the med kits, "Hell no, I don't need no med kit, what I need is a BEER!" Zach said sarcastically. He was trying to cover up any concern for his own sake. Zach found the best way to cope with pain was to ignore it.

"That's going to catch up with you, one of these days," Alexis said with concern.

"I know, but I can't show weakness," he whispered back to her. "You of all people should understand that," he finished.

Zach then pulled himself up,"Thanks bro," speaking to Winter. and then turning to Axe, "Hey Axeman, I owe ya one," he then paused for a moment, "But really, that Hunter is just lucky I went easy on him," Zach laughed and tried to shrug off what pain there was. And Zach was always good for lightening the mood, when necessary. He then changed the subject.

"Hey, What happened to Dementae??? And Jack???" Since Zach's meeting of the minds with the hunter, he was a little fuzzy on what happened to everybody.

Tag:All

15. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Alex

Alex followed the rest of the team looking at Zach, it looked worse than it probably was, first he got hit with a Hunter Fuel Rod Cannon, then Dementae got took out, he seemed critical "you gonna be ok for then next fight" he said as he sat next to Zach in the troop bay and then quickly checked his HUD Display on Dementae's Vitals "How bout Dementae, is he gonna be ok".

TAG: All/Anyone

16. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: someone say i wake up, bcos me saying "Dmentae woke p and blah blah blah" isnt all that gd, next poster has permission to wake me.

17. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Pelican

Axe smirked.

"Of course he's gunna be okay."

Axe walked over to Dmentae and tapped the glass of his helmet.

"Hey, time to wake up sleepy head. Rise and shine. Up and at 'em."

Axe tapped the helmet again and stood back. Dmentae groaned and started to get up a few seconds later. Axe made his hand into a gun and blew imaginary smoke from it.

"Look at that, what did I tell you. You ready to go, big guy?"

Tag: Spartans

18. Bulldog54

May 21, 2007
    OOC:I was kinda waiting for our fearless leader to catch up, or should I go ahead and post??

19. Darth-Liam

Apr 6, 2007
    IC: Jack

"Jack stood looking at everyone, ok if everyone is here then we best geta move on."

20. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: hardly fearless, he was scared 2 write more than one sentance!!

IC: Dmentae - Pelican

Dmentae awoke to the sounds of speaking and his helmet being tapped "Mate, im not big, just tall" he said to Axe "How are you Hatchet?*" dmentae smirked under his black helmet and took it off slowly "I hate these things, i might begin to stop wearing it soon enough" he said as his silvery hair flowed to his calves. "Uhh, lemme guess? none of your hair is that long?" he asked sheepishly, and as seen as he was 2.1m or whatever, his hair was about 1.8m, and oddly light, as is was so thin. Dmentae looked around to the other members on the Pelican and then gestured toward his black banshee "Uhh, im goinna board Charcol" then he walked off and mounted the Banshee.

21. Bulldog54

May 21, 2007
    OOC:LOL at Dementae, good point

"Good to see ya up and awake bro," Zach said to Dementae as he headed for his black ghost.

"Alright boys, I think it may be a good time to make good our escape." Zach said while loading another cartridge in his SMG. His armed still hurt a little but he was long past feeling the pain now.

Alexis, Zach's A.I spoke up,"I've got motion, several covenant elites and jackals on approach, I advise we get out of here NOW!!!!!!"

Zach answered her, "I agree, lets get out of here boys."

Tag:All

22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Winter, Salina

"You'll get no argument from me." winter said as he bounded out of the pelican's troop bay and rushed over his slip-fighters entrance ramp, the barrels of its Rotary guns still sizzling against the cool air. "Ok Salina, finish the warm up cycle." "Did that about 3 minutes ago Winter. We are ready to leave when ever you say go." Winter grinned inside his helmet and hit the comm, "Alright i'm taking off but i'd rather not fly blind for to long, i'm going to need a destination."

The Longswords VTOL thrusters kicked into life and lifted the ship off the ground and it slowly started to move backwards towards the main hanger door. With a quick burst from a ventral thruster the long sword made a rapid 180 and its main thrusters ignighted and pushed it foward out the bay. Within moments several banshee's were on his scopes but they weren't a threat, yet. "Be adviced local airspace is hot."

Tag: all

23. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Pelican

Axe frowned. He was trying to remember something, but couldn't.

"Hey guys, I haven't been on a Pelican in a while. These babies have guns? If they do I am taking one. I call it now."

Tag: All in Pelican

24. Bulldog54

May 21, 2007
    OOC:come on people, lets keep this baby alive!! Where's our GM. If we don't hear anything soon, I just might take over the story!!

25. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    I technically just tagged you all. It's not exactly dead, mate. I posted around yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.