main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Halo-Rise of the Gods

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Liam, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: well... it does seem that our GM has gone AWOL for the most part... his post was a single sentence... maybe someone should Co-GM till Liam Returns?

2. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: liam is having either RL or comp probs bcos he aint posting on anything atm...

IC: Dmentae - Ghost

"Shadow? You there?" Dmentae asked into his comm, received a fuzz, then the sounds of gunfire over the receiver "Yeah dmentae, im here, a few Covernants trinna gun me down though, im in the helmet of another soldier, trinna make sure he dosent get himself killed, so i took controll" came the reply. "I remember when you did that to me, hated it" Dmentae murmured "Yeah, well that was then, this is now!" was the confident responce "Whatever, just get here through the system, apparently the Covernant are about to blow this shell up" Dmentae said, checking his scanner, he then ended the conversation and activated the banshee, a few moments later, Shadow appeared infront of him, in the banshee. "Hey Shadow, hows the reception doing?" Dmentae asked the figure, he received a comical reply and then he lifted off the Banshee, follwoing the Pelican that had begun lifting off.

Tag: All

3. Darth-Liam

Darth-Liam Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2007
    OOC: your fearless leader is back with avengence, soory I've been out of it for a bit. I had some comp problems adn I was on Work experience, so any way lets get going.

IC:Jack
    OK, guys we need to set off for a secret Covie hide out on a highly dangerous and gaurded Halo, It should take us about a week to get there if we don't die trying to get through the enimie's fleet, I'll tell you more once we break through into open space.

4. Bulldog54

Bulldog54 Jedi Knight star 1

May 21, 2007
    IC:Zach and Alexis

Zach listened as Jack gave the orders for the upcoming mission. Apparently there was a Covenant enclave on one of the halo's. And the spartan team was being sent to take care of it.

"Well that gives me enough time to switch up," Zach said moving to a gun-rack off to the side. "Whats the objective," are we being sent to destroy this Halo or just the covenant base on it?" Zach said while placing his sniper rifle down and picking up an assault rifle while loading the chamber with a ammo clip.

Tag:Fearless leader

5. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Winter

Winter's voice came over the com-channel, "So let me understand this. We are to Engage and bypass a covenant fleet, travel through deep space, and then engage a cocenant base on unknown territory, using a Longsword, a Pelican, and a Banshee..." there was a slight pause as Winter conversed with Salina bout statistics. "I wish i had known this, recusitioning a Shiva warhead would make getting through that fleet a breeze. However seeing as we are out numbered and out gunned i say we out maneuver. If we make for Nightside of the planet we should be able to avoid detection till we are outbound from system."

Tag: any

6. Darth-Liam

Apr 6, 2007
    IC: Fearless Leader

"Ok, team lets move out, GO! GO! GO!"

7. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Banshee

Dmentae heard the speech through the Banshee and sihed to his A.I. "When can we just go and relax in a foot spa? Then that lot can let me do what i like and pilish my skills, when we fight its reckless" Dmentae stopped and started up the Banshee, it hummed into life and he piloted it over the Pelican, waiting for the bird to lift off.

8. Darth-Liam

Apr 6, 2007
    IC: Jack
    "Ok Team, move out"

9. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Liam, give us an opening post for the Covenant base or something.

10. godofwar1233

godofwar1233 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    Name: Joshua
    Spartan Number: 064
    Weapons:MA5C Assault Rifle
    Armour Colour: dark blue
    Armour?s special features: scratches and paint pealling
    AI Name: Jonathon
    Vehicle: Pelican
    Attributes-
    Personality: A very angery person who never liked any of the other spartans
    Dislikes:Covenant,ODST's,awkward silience

11. Bulldog54

Bulldog54 Jedi Knight star 1

May 21, 2007
    OOC:HE DID???!!! My bad!

12. Darth-Liam

Apr 6, 2007
    The small fleet of ships passed through the Cuvanant blockade and made for the Halo, the Base was huge and towered over the Spartan team. They asembled at the rear to diiscuss how they would get in. The base was heavily gaured on all sides so a full out attack aws out of the question.

IC: Jack

"Anyone have any idea how we could get inside"

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Banshee

"Yeah, like this" he responded, trageting the enemy sheild generators and releasing some proton torpedoes, this act alerted the Covernant to his prescance and fired on him, he span and wevaed and dodged, but the sheer number of the Covernant guns caught him out, and he was hit in the left wing, tearing it off completely, his Banshee spiraled out of controll and orbit, he soared down into the Halo. Silently. He then spoke to his teamates "Have a nice fight guys, ill see you in Heaven, at least i got those sheilds down for you" then he turned off the team speaker and spoke to his AI "Hey, Charcol? sorry about this. I- I need to say something...i know where the Ark is - its th-" the connection cut out as they hit the surface, the scentance was unfinished. But Charcol was alive, so to speak.

OOC: i aint dead yet, dont get ur hopes up - i just crashed and i am ok tho, just wanted first dibs on reaching the Halo ^_^

14. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    GM-approved!!!

Character sheet
    Name: Osari
    Spartan Number: Spartan-777
    Weapons:Battle rifle, Sniper rifle
    Armour Colour:Sage
    Armour?s special features: 50m Radar,
    AI Name: Melissa
    Vehicle: can drive nearly any vehicle