main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC HALO sometime soon???

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, Christmas is almost upon us, can you believe it>? The year has flown by, and a great time was had by all! Obviously, Friday and Saturday are out for anything involving all of us getting together, but I am off all next week, and didnt know if anyone else had a similar situation. Maybe we could find a night we could all play HALO or we could all get together for a bite to eat, or something. Bounce it around and let me know what would be good for you guys.

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    or film-make before people leave for overseas or military... AND play the frickin' game too, of course!

3. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, we do need to get Shindos stuff done, without a doubt.

4. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    And from the sound of the other thread, it looks like we almost "lost" our werewolf. Yikes! Almost another Bruce Lee.

Haven't filmed anything with Drakkor in it, so... (I jest! For real! Meesa glad yousa OK! For real!)

(Hey, I can joke about that since I almost "bought it" myself yesterday. And I was going SLOW!) (Plus, Sunday, I received a "shock" from a surge protector at work.)

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Wow! Sounds like a hair raising experience! Ug..... yeah, that was bad. :D

6. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    It wasn't the hair...

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh my!

8. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I definately need to go somewhere at some point to get out and about, maybe we could arange like a newyears thing as was mentioned on the other board that starts with playing halo, getting lit, then playing halo drunk. i find things more hilarious when i'm drunk...

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I cannot do New Years Eve. That will be spent at home, with my family. However, I think New Years Eve will be Friday/ Friday night, and I believe Fett is off that day, which sort of makes Thursday night like a Friday night. So, if folks are up for something Thursday night that would be cool, if it would work out for Fett. We will see. I am off the rest of the week, too, so I am sure we can work something out.

Right now, I just want to be sure Colin is going to be ok. He had tubes put in his ears this morning, and I am just getting to work. The day has started out pretty rough, so I am just looking forward to 7pm, when I get out of here, right now.

10. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Have plans Thursday with a few chicks. It's a birthday thing for one of em', and I do believe Mordtat is coming with us.

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Seeing as how thats tomorrow, it would have been nice for someone to at least call and leave me a message or something. I am off all week, and dont have internet access. Only reason I am here today, is I came to work to get my check...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.