1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Halo: The Spartans Revenge

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Dmentae, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

star 4
    Halo: The Spartans Revenge

It is known to Earth that Reach was taken by the Covenant and the Spartans all died except for Master Chief, that the Covenant chased the Pillar of Autumn into space where they found the Halo. And that it was destroyed, then the Covenant attacked Earth, not expecting the entire Human race to have been created there. That they only landed in a certain area for an unknown reason and that they found the second Halo and the happenings after that...but some of that is a lie. In fact, Reach was taken by Covenant forces, the planet was stripped of Humans, the Pillar of Autumn escaped. But Spartans aren't humans, and they diddnt become extinct. They were never there unknown to all but Cortana and Commander Keyes, now deceased. The Spartans now return to this Galaxy after visiting the Forerunners OTHER home planet which was protected from the Halo Rings destruction. They then returned to Earth as a Sole faction, in league with the once-thought dead Arbiters and in revenge against the massacre at Reach and the betrayal of Earth. And to even the score with their inner ranked traitor-Master Chief. This is their story, your story.

Rules:

1: No swearing, cursing, mouthing off
    2: Gms word is law
    3: No Godmodding
    4: No killing of other players unless approved by them and Gm
    5: Abide the TOS
    6: No sexual references
    7: (normally i wouldnt say this...) Have fun! (shiver)

CS: Spartan

General;

Name:
    ID:

Appearance/Body;

Armour Colour:
    Armour Pic: (u can have it like MC's if you want)
    Hair Colour/style: (you dont live in a battle suit)
    Eyes: (above)
    Body Features: (height, weight, etc)
    Spartans Appearance: (out of armour)
    Bodily Resiliance: (see below...)
    Body Weakness: (plasma, projectile, explosive, etc)

Weaponry;

Primary:
    Secondary:
    Backup:
    Grenade Type: (Plasma, Flood*, Frag, Brute Shot ammo) *my custom, it basically does the same as what happens when the walking head containers explode, but in a head shape..i know. Wierd.
    Specialty: (sniping, sword, many enemies, etc. but dont make it silly like ur an sniper spec with a sword, cov pistol and a rocket launcher...
    Weapon Colours: (dont u hate it when u have green armour and a purple cov sniper?? i know, black not allowed as black is void of light, it can be elemental Colours like lava or water)

Personal:

Personality:
    AI: (like Cortana is to Master Chief) (name)
    AI Skills: (Hacking/Slicing systems, opening doors, overriding machinery, driving machinery, aiding weapon aim, etc)
    Skills: (Healing, sniping, melee, pickup, driving,
    Best Skill: (from list)
    Sociability: (how your person works in group sizes, large, medium and small) Lg: Med: Sm:
    Favored Vehicle: (Pelican, Banshee, Warthog, other (these are stolen)and a pic if u can)
    Vehicle Colour: (yes, no more purple banshees)
    Bio:

CS: Ex-Arbiter

General;

Name:
    ID:

Appearance/Body;

Armour Colour:
    Armour Pic: (u can have it like Arbiters from halo 2 if you want)
    Hair Colour/style: (you dont live in it)
    Eyes: (above)
    Body Features: (height, weight, etc)
    Arbiters Appearance: (out of armour)
    Bodily Resiliance: (see below...)
    Body Weakness: (plasma, projectile, explosive, etc)

Weaponry;

Primary:
    Secondary:
    Backup:
    Grenade Type: (Plasma, Flood*, Frag, Brute Shot ammo) *my custom, it basically does the same as what happens when the walking head containers explode, but in a head shape..i know. Weird.
    Specialty: (sniping, sword, many enemies, etc. but dont make it silly like ur an sniper spec with a sword, cov pistol and a rocket launcher...
    Weapon Colours: (dont u hate it when u have green armour and a purple cov sniper?? i know, black not allowed as black is void of light, it can be elemental Colours like lava or water)

Personal:

Personality:
    AI: (like Cortana is to Master Chief) (name)
    AI Skills: (Hacking/Slicing systems, opening doors, overriding machinery, driving machinery, aiding weapon aim, etc)
    Skills: (Healing, sniping, melee, pickup, driving,
    Best Sk/>
  2. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    CS: Spartan

General;

Name: Frank
    ID: K45

Appearance/Body;

Armour Colour: Sage green
    Armour Pic: Two crossing blue energy swords on a black sheild shaped backround
    Hair Colour/style: blonde
    Eyes: (above) blue
    Body Features: (height, weight, etc) He is 6'5" and weighs 130 lbs (1000 in his MJOLNIR power armor)
    Spartans Appearance: (out of armour) well built, tall and handsome
    Bodily Resiliance: (see below...) Projectile
    Body Weakness: (plasma, projectile, explosive, etc) plasma

Weaponry;

Primary: S2 AM sniper rifle
    Secondary: MA5C Aussalt rifle
    Backup: M6G Magnum
    Grenade Type: Spike grenade
    Specialty: Snipeing, cover fire
    Weapon Colours: sage and grey camo for the sniper rifle, Grey for the Assault rifle and Silver for the Magnum

Personal: Happy, fun loving, but seriouse if need be.

Personality:
    AI: Selena
    AI Skills: Hacking and aiding weapon aim.
    Skills: snipeing
    Best Skill: (from list) aiding weapon aim
    Sociability: Large, good at giveing orders and tactical battle stratagies. (he is a spartan after all)
    Favored Vehicle: Mongoose
    Vehicle Colour: Crimson and gold
    Bio: He was born as a clone and trained harshly in all things military. He is a good leader and at the age of 12 he was leading an assault of 200 men on a covenent ship, The Earth Fire, and was very succesful. By the age of 20 he had assesed the rank of commader and kept it as his full time title.
  3. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

star 4
    there's like three Halo rpgs starting and I'm sure that the rule "one game per world" applies unless NP said it was okay in which case

[image=http://www.kurtsimmons.com/images/bunny-pancake.gif]

yeah thats right....i went there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.