main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Halo Wars 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Ezio Skywalker, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
  2. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    Yeah, that was probably one of my favorite bits of news to come from Gamescom (think it was announced there). Too bad I don't actually have an XB1, but maybe I'll have gotten one by the time it releases. Either that or try to get it on PC. I liked the first Halo Wars a lot (though the tease in the comics was just mean), excited to see how the sequel goes.

3. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    I want to be interested, since the first one was a fine game, especially for being a RTS on console. I still haven't gotten gold on the final level Escape or tried to play it on Heroic or Legendary. If it wasn't for my displeasure in Halo under 343i and what Microsoft has been up to, I would probably be more interested.

4. Ezio Skywalker

Jan 29, 2013
    I feel guilty for not having finished the campaign. I was obsessed with playing with teams over Live. So much fun.

5. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    This is hands down my favorite piece of gaming news recently.

Met a lot of long time Live friends on Halo Wars and we all bled over into everything together.

WTB ODST Drop Pods x10, x3 :D

The campaign is also totally worth going back to to wrap up Ezio. Felt it was better than ODST and Reach personally. And about half of 4.

6. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    The Blur cinematics really were the best thing about Halo Wars, especially the opening one for the finally level Escape.

7. SuperBoba

SuperBoba Jedi Knight

Sep 11, 2013
    I'm assuming this will have that Xbox One mouse and keyboard support they keep saying will happen? If so this game could change the RTS world.

8. Ezio Skywalker

Jan 29, 2013
    Why would that need to happen now that you can play Xbox One games on PC?

9. SuperBoba

SuperBoba Jedi Knight

Sep 11, 2013

There's still a majority of people who won't have a PC to run Xbox One games. Plus they announced that the Xbox One would have Mouse & Keyboard support anyway.

10. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    You are the worst gamer ever.

:p

11. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    I at least finished the campaign, the problem was getting gold on Escape, which put me out to even bothering with Heroic or Legendary.

12. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Legendary could be considered decent training for multiplayer if only for the aggressiveness of the AI. But tbh I never turned on most of the debuff skulls. I suspect things would've been far too painful.

The one thing/achievement I never got was attaining General rank. That would've required a level of mastery and dedication to the game I couldn't muster. :(

13. Ezio Skywalker

Jan 29, 2013
    I was just too obsessed with crushing people on Live and listening to them whine and cry about it. :p