Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just to put it out there...
    Christy (and I haven't really talked about it with her just yet) works late that night, and I was thinking that we could get together and kill things. It would be strictly BYOS (bring your own shtuff), and David would take priorty to killin. It's up in the air. I think we could start around 7ish or so... and go till we go.

2. SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    When and where Toby, I am off on Thursday
  3. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Duh. I'm retarded. I was thinking Sat.
    But, if you're off on Thurs, I'm sure we could do it then. CHristy works till 745p, so she could make sure David is appeased. Sound good everyone? If John can make it, he'll bring his 24" TV, so Rod, if you bring your box and connections, we could do a two box setup. I know Robert has to get up early, but I'm sure he could hang out for some time. Heck we could even start early (5ish?) so that we could have some good killin.
  4. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
    I think Joe and I are off tomorrow night :)
  5. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Let the killing begin. John, Robert, you in? I know Nick probably won't make it, what with school and all. Winner gets two cans of sliced potatoes, Our Favorite brand. Heh heh...
  6. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
    Well I'm back in the matbe group.

Mom hasn't been feeling well and I might just stay at home with her. But Joe might come without me. :)
  7. Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yeh, tomorrow night sounds fun. Saturday is ok also. I can do either or both if ya want.
  8. DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling

star 3
    heck yes im there !I live so close to you toby that I could stay as late as I want :D
  9. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sounds great. If anyone wants to kill on Saturday, I'm up for that too.

Hopefully your mom gets to feeling better, Elizabeth. It would be nice to have you over. (so that way I'm killing more than just a couple people. Mwah hah hah,cough cough err I mean, so more people can play) ;)
  10. SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey guys, looks like I have to wait until Sat. we have a new District Manager which will be working out of our store from now on, so we gotta make the store look pretty for when he gets here.
  11. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
    Joe and I might stop by for a little. But with mom still feeling bad I should stay close to home.

But Joe might just go without me :)
  12. DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sorry cant go, have lots of a$$holes at work that have to work me like a goddamm slave because they cramm everything in at the end of the month.
  13. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh. That's too bad. The strippers leave at 6:30. They were asking about you. :(
  14. DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling

star 3
    NNNOOOO!!!!!!!!LOL!!!.see you on saturday :D
  15. Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    hey if you guys dont' mind waiting 'til Sat. I'm definitely there. We definitely need to do this up right this time though two t.v.'s 6-8 controls alot of drinks and alot of noise(except when playing w/sniper rifles)
  16. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
  17. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Saturday it is, then. Rod, we need you. We need the second XBOX. Tha mo' playas, tha mo' bettah. John and I played a coupld of the lesser played gametypes and enjoyed it. Race and Stalker. Fun stuff. Let's figure out what time we want to start on Saturday. Anytime should be fine. My dad may or may not come over, either Saturday or Sunday, but it's no big deal.

Hope to see you guys soon.
  18. Bullseye Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I won't be able to come over on Sat. cause of work
  19. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :(
    Maybe we work around your schedule? Maybe you play? Maybe you call in sick? Maybe you quit? Maybe it work so you play?
  20. Bullseye Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I go in at 5 and get out when we get out
  21. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, you could come by before... and leave about 20mins til you have to be at work. I'm sure John will be over early, if I ask nice and all. ;) I think you'd like the Race one, Joe. Especially if it's team play.
  22. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
    So what time?

I get off work today at 4.
  23. Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Whenever you can get there Elizabeth, I'll be there by then. I'm gonna call Rod and make sure he's coming and bringing the XBox so I will know to bring my TV.
  24. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Whenever you want to drop by. 5, 5.30,6... it's up to you. The sooner you get here, the sooner the slaying begins. Or racing. Racing's fun, right John?
  25. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.