Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Thanks for having us over Toby> :)
  2. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    It was great having people over. I dream of the day when we can set up multiple xboxes. That would be so great. Thanks guys, until next time!
  3. Bullseye Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had a geat time last night....well early this morning :p

Thanks for letting me play the Crimson Skies demo :D
  4. Xanatos12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ya, thanks for having us over Toby, eventhough you have your's set up different from what I'm used to it's still pretty fun and I can tell that if we had 6-8 controllers it would great.
  5. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I like to play around with the different gametypes. A friend in Abilene who once stayed in the dorms at ACU told me how they'd hook up their Xboxes to the dorms ethernet outlets and play. He said it was almost always 'rockets on prisoner'. And the more I play with other college kids, the more I find out how true this is. I think that it's fun, but I like some of the other games better. I should have taken the 400% health off, since I had it on there only to do some 'rocket jumping'.

The game I call 'Double Juggs' I think would be fun, but in reality, there needs to be about 6 or more players. I've never been able to test that game out. There are other games that are a lot of fun, but they don't get much play because Slayer rules them all.

I think in order to solve our problems with the one box setup, everyone needs to get an xbox. Used ones are on sale for $140 at game stop. I bet you could find them cheaper online. But hey, it's just a suggestion.

I would like to have another HALO night sometime soon. We just need to get coordinated.
  6. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I was thinking Saturday night.... but have to check with the fam...
    Christy has to open that morning, so I'm sure she's going to be really tired, so I have to check.
  7. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Gamestop had the "Duke" controllers, 6 of them actually, for $24.99 each. If anyone is interested.
  8. Bullseye Jedi Knight

star 3
    Elizabeth and I now own Halo and another controller :D
  9. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Yep. Happy Valentines Day to me [face_love]
  10. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet!
    Sorry we can't do Halo tonight. David's getting over a middle ear infection. We found out after taking him to the emergency room this morning for a tumble off the bed. He has a knot on his noggin, but nothing serious. I tell you, these kids are tough!
    I also have some sort of chest congestion thing. Sick all day yesterday. Sucks!
    Maybe soon tho!
  11. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    I hope you feel better Toby

Maybe we can do Halo night Monday instead of DVD night
  12. Bullseye Jedi Knight

star 3
    I played a little and I got to the Reunion Tour part of the second mission....I know how to drive the Warthog...or the Puma :p
  13. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  14. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehheh... I like the El Chapa-thingy.

Monday sounds good. We could play 3on3, or if someone happens to bring 2 more controllers, we could play 4on4. John could bring his 24" TV and we could have a go at it.

I should be over this crap sometime today or tomorrow...hopefully.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.