main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Haloween?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StrangeWings, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Has anyone considered having a SW themed haloween party this year? Just wondering. I guess I'm the only one in the Richmond area that has no life and posts on here. I'm jealous of all you that actually have lives.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I have been trying to get our RPG group to plan a costumed halloween party. If we get it moving, I will let everyone here know the details/costume rules.

3. Topachea

Topachea Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    ohhhh make sure to let me know

4. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Excellent..thanks let me know.

5. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    Any get togethers planned for before Halloween?

6. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    We (our RPG group) has scaled back the costume party to just, possibly, a How to Host a Murder Party--Themed for Halloween.

If anyone is interested, we seem to have spaces still open for others to join us. Really--we are short on Females for this game right now--being that we have 2 women gamers and the sig. others for the other gamers are not interested. As I receive responses from our guys for the other 2 parts, we may have a couple of openings....

Please visit our site (link in signature) for details on the game and email/pm me if you are interested...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.