main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Hampton roads Fan Force Meeting #2

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I am thinking about the next meeting being this sat, at Mt. trashmoore around noon!

2. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    I doubt if I can make it. I've got to go looking at colleges and stuff.

3. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I will be happy to keep you informed of all that transpires at the meeting then!

4. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    Rock on.

5. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    cool...

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    As of right now the meeting looks like nit will take place at mt. trashmoore at 5pm.

7. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    ATTENTION INTERESTED PARTIES
    Meeting is temporarily on hold due to obligations and not having enough available people JK88 asked me to post this message because he can not get on this morning. He will keep you informed of the rescheduling of the meeting.
    Thanks, Dennis

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ok everybody! As it seems a few people called and told me their scheadules opened up, so we indeed had the meeting. it went well and we have one more left before we become offical so i will keep you updated on when the next meeting is.

9. Nave

Nave Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey
    Nave here :) I live over in Newport News but have been a member of the MFC in Richmond for about a year and half now. Would like to meet some Hampton Roads fans though :)

Nave

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    That would be great to meet you, you can clik the fanforce link on my sig to find out when the next meetings are and things like that, also post here. nice to meet you!

11. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    Sent an email and when is the next meeting? Since dropped out of MFC in Richmond, my husband and I are interested, plus I may have three people in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area who are interested and be coming with us. I know you said third Saturday, just email me and let me know-with address and time too. You might want to keep the metings same time and day each month. You won't always get alot of people all the time.
    Pam

12. WX-Jedi

WX-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    Yeah, when is the next meeting. There is nothing on your boards!

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Next meeting looks as if its going to be on the 23rd! we are still looking at where we are going to have it. feel free to post ideas on the fanforce website in the ideas forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.