main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Han and Leia fans unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by jewlmc, Nov 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metaforcesaber

metaforcesaber Jedi Master star 2

Oct 13, 2002
    No matter how many times I watch Ep5, I am always captivated by Han and Leia's interaction. For lack of a better phrase: it's great. There was a 'realism' in their interaction which is just so much fun to watch.

Ford and Fisher's chemistry was perfect, and I do hope that GL releases extra footage or deleted scenes (etc) at some point, because I always wanted to hear Han's answer to Leia's "I guess you're as good as gone" question in Cloud City.

2. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I wanted to dig this thread up. Because, well....dammit, it's a good thread!

Come on, guys, let's *unite*!

3. Leela

Leela Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    (Leela pops in.)

*crickets*

Hmmm. Maybe later? ;)

4. --Leia--

--Leia-- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2003
    I'm a Leia fan. :cool:

5. waheennay

waheennay Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    I wished I could have seen Star Wars for the first time 1977, because back then people were probably anticipating when Han and Leia finally meet in the movie. When their characters were introduced and developed separately, they're both shown as these strong-willed individuals. People watching it for the first time knew there was definitely going be fireworks when they met!

6. Snow_White

Snow_White Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2001
    Just popping in to say 'Hi'. I'll tell you, I was one of those who watched the movies during their first release in the theaters, and the wait between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi was sheer torture. The Han and Leia romance was just starting to get really hot, and then just like that, Han was frozen and was out of the picture. I hated that the first time I watched the movie. I can appreciate the mood better now that I know all I have to do is pop in the next video and see Leia unfreeze Han.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.