main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Han and Leia - Original Trilogy Notes AU (with HanSolosGal and lordmaul13 as Han)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Han will be played by HanSolosGal. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

HanSolosGal's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1155894
    (Please check out her stories too )

lordmaul13's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=280672
    (Please check out his stories too)

timeframe: begins in the ANH events and goes through ROTJ events

This begins right after Luke, Leia, and Han get off the Death Star and arrive on Yavin.

The quick background story of Han and Leia Notes-

Han - doesn't really know much about his parents, raised as a Smuggler for Jabba

Leia - a former slave for a group called the Maurders, and got invovled in the Rebellion. When she reached Yavin, Bail Organa told her that he was her father, and that she had been taken from him.

Wanting to see her home planet of Alderaan, and to meet with Luke and Obi-Wan (she had met Luke just after she escaped from slavery, and together they found the droids, Luke took the droids to Obi-Wan, and Leia went to Yavin to meet with Bail...not knowing he was her "father")

The Death Star was near Alderaan and pulled her ship in. Vader captured her and questioned her, just like in the movie. Alderaan did not get blown up.

Luke and the others were also pulled into the Death Star, and Obi-Wan did not die when he fought with Vader.

They have just reached Yavin, and Luke registered with the Rebellion. Leia noticed that Han didn't register, and the story begins.

And the story begins...

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 1
    Han,

Now that we are off the Death Star, and are safely at the Rebel Base?

So, are you all registered now? I hope so. Well I just met you, so I don?t know much about you. Would you mind telling me a little about yourself? What do you think of my father, Bail Organa?

Leia

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - HanSolosGal

Note 2
    Your Worship,

I'm sorry, your Royal Highness, but I am NOT registering for this little "Rebellion" of yours. Crashing into the Death Star is not my idea of a swell time. I mean, I would love to stick around and chat (you HOPE I stay?...hmmmm), but I also have Jabba the Hutt's huge debt on my rear. As for me, other than the fact that I ride the fastest ship in the galaxy and I'm the most gorgeous man you'll evver meet, I'm just an ordinary smuggler from Corellia, trying to make a living. As for your dad, I've never really been one to hang out with stuck up and snobby royalties...but I remember visiting Alderaan once. It was ...beautiful.

Well,um,I gotta go pack up. Maybe I'll cya some time. That would be pretty cool, even if you ARE a super bossy princess. Cya around sweetheart.

~Han

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 3
    Han,

Yes, I hope you stay. You?re a selfish, stuck-up, person, but you ARE good leader. You?re a natural leader. You?re a good pilot. Han, we need you. And you know something? If everyone had your ?me first? attitude, who would there be to destroy the Death Star?

You can pay Jabba the Hutt back another time. We?re desperate right now?this is our most desperate hour. This is the one chance we have to make a big mark on the Empire. You can always pay back Jabba the Hutt AFTER the Death Star battle anyway.

Oh please. There are plenty of gorgeous guys in the galaxy. You know what impresses me more than looks? Character. Guys with courage and integrity are attractive to me, not guys that are stuck on themselves and care nothing for the well-being of the galaxy.

My father is not stuck up. He has done a lot for the people of Alderaan, he has worked at fighting against the Empire and oppression all his political career, even before there was an Empire. Also, my father is one of the most open and friendly people I have ever encountered in this universe. Insulting him is not going to impress me. I?m glad you liked Alderaan. What did you go there for?

If no one opposes the Empire, it will keep existing and exploiting people. Do you want that?

Han!! I certainly don?t know what you?re talking about.

What kind of job do you have? Where are you from? What are your interests or goals in life?

Well?..Chewie is hairy and you were getting on my nerves. He could have killed me for my comment? What kind of creature do you have running around? Maybe I should call security.

We?ll just see about that. Maybe we will see each other, maybe we won?t. That isn?t going to be up to me. Enjoy your life.

Leia

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - HanSolosGal

Note 4
    Your Royal Highness,

You think that I'm a natural leader? Wow, that's one helluva compliment coming from you!

Look Princess, I CAN'T pay Jabba the Hutt after this battle; there isn't gonna BE an "after the battle"! Don't you see what you're getting yourself into? This is suicide! And even if there IS an "after the battle", I will have to leave to pay Jabba anyway! I can't stay! It is way easier if I just leave now, before anyone gets hurt.

If you like courage so much, why don't you just go marry Luke! I'm sure that you find his "courage and integrity" (aka recklessness and naiveness) QUITE attractive!

But your dad is A KING! Of COURSE he's gonna be at least a LITTLE bit stuck up! You grew up with everything you wanted, a loving family, a full stomach, and happiness...how about you and your "daddy" try living on the streets for one day?...then you can talk to me about how great "Daddy" is.

I went to Alderaan on a smuggling run a coupla years back. My ship broke down and I needed a place to dock. If I remember correctly, I saw a younger version of you playing on your dad's lap...wow, you were so young! Just a kid, really...Damn I'm getting old!

Look, it's not like I LIKE the Empire or anything...it's just that I can't do anything about it right now! I have my own problems!

And I KNOW you know what I'm talking about...you think I'm sexy. Admit it! You're not too shabby yourself...

I'm a smuggler. I'm from Corellia. I wish I could pay my debt off. Are you happy now?!

Hey! Chewie is a great friend, my best in fact! You didn't give him a chance! And you say you aren't stuck up...

Okay then, I'll see you around...I guess. You have a nice life too.

Han

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 5
    Han,

Oh please, Han. Yes?yes, you I know that you are a natural leader.

And why, why are you stuck on the Rebellion losing this battle? If no one tries to destroy the Death Star, then yes, it would be suicide. However, at least we are trying.

Well, I guess you just have to follow your own path. No one can choose it for you.

Yes, I like courage?oh Han, you?re impossible sometimes.

Maybe, maybe, I will go and marry Luke. However, whether that happens isn?t up to me. Of course you wouldn?t know, since you?re not a true gentlemen. I?m not about to go approach Luke with something like that! If I am to marry Luke, he would have to be the one to make such a comment. He would need to pursue me. Of course, first of all he would have to have feelings for me, which I don?t know whether or not he does, then he must want to pursue me?which I don?t know if he does or not, and it must be what?s right. He?d have to pray about it and make sure it was right. I don?t know whether or not Luke and I are meant for each other, so I don?t know if it would happen.

I might?I might marry him if all those things fit into place.

You know nothing of integrity. Integrity is most certainly NOT naiveness.

And who says that a King has to be stuck up? And, Han?you?re wrong?you?re wrong. I didn?t grow up living with him. I was kidnapped when I was three years old, taken by the Maurders. I was a slave from the time I was three until just recently. You know nothing of what that was like. Happy with that information?

So, with that in mind, it wouldn?t have been me that you saw when you went to Alderaan a couple of years ago. It must have been someone that he was baby-sitting. He told me he did that a lot?helping other people out whenever he had the time to do so.

And that?s a lie, Han. You CAN do something about the Empire. You could help destroy the Death Star, so it?s not like you have no opportunity to do so. But no, you don?t want to.

Hah! No, no, no. I do not think you are ?sexy? in the least. You think you are, but you?re not. You know nothing about women, or me, or what I actually find attractive, though I tried to tell you.

At least the man is opening up now?.so you are a smuggler from Corellia, who wishes to pay off your debt. That still leaves very much yet unknown about you.

What kinds of things do you smuggle?

Good-bye, Han. I need to go talk to Luke. He?s getting ready for the battle, you know. He has briefing soon.

Leia

7. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    Interesting start.
    You caught Han and Leia's characters pretty well.

I'll definitely read it. :)

Keep it up.

~Lelila @};-

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    jedi-lelila,

Another reader for The Notes :)

Welcome to my fanfiction! Enjoy your stay and your reading ;)

Thank you so much for reading. I'm pleased that you found this interesting so far. I'm sure HanSolosGal would join me in thanking you for the compliments about Han and Leia's characters.

I will let you know when I update this again then.
    Interesting start.

Thank you for the encouragement! :)

9. HanSolosGal

HanSolosGal Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2004
    *bows down to lelila* Thank you thank you THANK YOU! :D :D :D

Oh yea,by da way Lukie, I don';t have any fics, lmao. But they can read the posts I post to! :p

10. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Now this is one set of notes that I was really looking forward to, and it delivered!!!!

I loved it :)

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

HanSolosGal,

That's okay if you don't have fics. Yeah, they can read the posts that you post to. Are you planning on writing any fics in the future?

If it's okay with you, I think I'll leave the wording as it is. That way if you write something in the future, people will be able to see any fics that you write.

Oh....wonder what other set of notes you were anticipating :)

Glad to know you were looking so forward to this one, and it pleases me that it has delievered for you.

Thank you, more will be coming soon!

Thanks for replying!

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - HanSolosGal

Note 6
    Princess,

Okay, okay, I give you credit for trying. Doesn't mean you'll succedd though. I have experience with this sort of thing; it isn't as easy as it sounds.

Yes, I do make things difficult sometimes, I've gotta admit.

...So you really do like Luke? He'll go crazy! Can't you see that he's crazy about you?

But intergrity CAN turn into suicide, as this battle will show.

You were kidnapped?! And you were a slave? ZBelieve it or not sweetheart, I DO know what that's like, being a slave, a servant...

Okay, so your dad's an okay guy. That doesn't mean I'm gonna go have tea with him anytime soon.

Yup, I don't want to face the Death Star, cuz honey, I wanna live. I have a life that I ain't gonna give up that easily!

I don't know anything about women?! ARE YOU INSANE? And I'm sure ya know EVERYTHING about men!

What kind of things do I smuggle? Spice of course! But mainly I do what I'm assigned, so it can be other things. Sometimes I even do human piloting jobs.

I just might drop by the briefing, just to laugh at it. See ya around Princess.

Han

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 7
    Han,

Oh, so you have experience with ?this sort of thing??this battle. If you have experience, it?s a wonder you didn?t provide much help. My father could have used your experience, and he could still use it, if you wanted to provide it. I?m not saying the battle will be easy, Han, but it is possible.

You could try to be less difficult then.

Yes, I like Luke. What business is that of yours? If he?s crazy about me, as you say, then he can tell me himself.

Well then, Han, we will just have to see what happens in the battle. The pilots are just about to leave. Luke could die, as could every other pilot. However, at least they are being real men, and at least they have the courage to fight in this battle, unlike certain smugglers.

Yes?yes I was kidnapped when I was three. But I am back now, and I would prefer not to talk about the past.

Well I suppose it?s nice to know that you think my dad is ?okay? now. What did you think of my father?s friend, Padmé. You probably thought she was stuck-up when you first met her too.

If you want to live, then I suggest you leave Yavin entirely. Go on back to Tatooine and pay off Jabba. You?re not going to be any use to us here, and besides, you think that we?ll lose. You wouldn?t want to be caught on this planet when they blew us up, would you?

I admit that I have some learning to do about men?.but I would prefer not to learn about your kind of man. I?d rather learn about a man like Luke.

Enjoy your spice smuggling then, and have fun piloting people.

The briefing meeting couldn?t have changed your mind, could it have?

Leia

14. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Well well, whether she knows it or not, Leia is really going to stir Han up with those comments.

I can't wait to ses how Han responds.
    I have a feeling he's not going anywhere, but...I could be wrong.

Awesome posts :)

15. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

Oh yeah....here begins the Han and Leia debates :)

You never know....Han can be very unpredicatable at times.

Thanks for reading!

16. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - HanSolosGal

Note 8
    Miss Prissy-Princess,

Okay okay, fine, believe what you want. The battle is "possible" <s>NOT</s>.

But sweetheart, what's the fun in not being difficult?

I'm not a real man? I'M NOT A REAL MAN? I save your butt from the Death Star and this is the thanks I get? I'm as manly as any of those pilots <s> and definitely better lookin'</s>.

Good, cuz I would prefer not talking about my past either.

Actually, that Padme person sorta reminded me of you. Beats me why though; she was much nicer. Well, she wasn't AWESOME or anything...she was alright.

Thank you for finally agreeing with me! Of course I'n leaving the planet, I don't wanna be blown up! ...Are you staying on Yavin?

Oh, how cute, the Princess and and The...er...soldier? Jedi? Hmm...KID. Awww, the Princess and the Kiddo, lost in young love, it's such a beautiful story!!! "I'd rather learn about a man like Luke," So adorable!

Sorry Babe. The briefing convinced me even MORE to get out of this place before the imps blow it up.

PS: Hey sweetheart, ya might wanna tell that Dodonna guy or whoever was at the meeting that your name is "LAY-uh", no "LEE-uh". And HE'S known you for a long time?

Han The-Real-Man Solo

17. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 9
    Han,

How can something Chewbacca be your friend anyway? He just growls. Does he shed a lot?

This is the biggest battle the Rebellion has ever had and we?re losing pilots fast. Luke could die, but you probably don?t care. Luke?s the only one left and is the only hope for the Rebellion, but there are 3 TIE pilots after him?.so he might get killed and it will be your fault because you were too self-centered to help.

If you would only help, maybe the Death Star WOULDN?T destroy Yavin.

You are so full of yourself.

Well, Padmé is my father?s very good friend. She was a former Queen. If she reminds me of me, then I?ll take that as a compliment.

Yes, I?m staying on Yavin. I?m not abandoning the Rebellion like some people I know. I would rather die on Yavin, then to live and know that I didn?t stand up for the Rebellion when I could have.

You can cut out your sarcasm. Luke?s my age?we?re both 19. He?s not some kid that just happened to show up one day. He also rescued me. You weren?t alone in that.

I noticed that Dodonna said my name wrong too. It?s of little importance at this moment. I may tell him later. No, Dodonna has not known me for a long time. I just met him when I arrived on Yavin the first time.

Leia

18. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    I loved the way Han was teasing Leia about Luke!!!

Great post! :)

19. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

LOL. Han likes to tease Leia.

Thanks. Thank you for reading.

20. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - lordmaul13
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=280672

Note 10
    Leia,

I?ll have you know Chewie is the best friend a person could have. At least he doesn?t make stuck up comments about people, unlike someone else I know.

And, furthermore, you can thank Chewie when we get back. He?s the one who convinced me not to leave. I?m taking my shot at the fighters on Luke?s tail. Got ?em. Now, come on, Luke, don?t miss!

Han

21. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 11
    Han,

I can?t believe it!! You actually stepped in and saved Luke?s life! I knew there was more to you than money! Thanks so much for helping him and us?..the Rebellion. Without you, Luke might have died and Yavin might have been blown up.

I am sorry for insulting Chewie?.but you did make it sound as if he were a wild animal that was dangerous.

I?m so glad you came back to help Luke. Please stay Han?.at least for a little while. You?re a Rebel hero now. I?m going to try and get my dad to set up an awards ceremony in which I would like to honor both you and Luke?.and Chewie. Does that sound good?

Also, we?re going to move our base to somewhere else because of the Empire?.we don?t want them capturing us now that they know where we are. I believe we will be splitting up the Rebellion for a while before we try going to one base. My father and I are going to free our people on Alderaan. Would you care to come along?

Please consider staying for a little while.

Leia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.