main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Han and Leia's Club House

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Leela, Sep 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    I don't think Han was cold at all toward Leia. If anything, their relationship started out setting off white-hot sparks. Plus there's the hug in the trash compactor, him winking at her in the medal ceremony.

I agree Shelley. If anything, Han was flirting with Leia throughout the OT. Wasn't it in ANH where Han asks Luke (and I am paraphrasing) "Do you think a Princess like her and a guy like me..."

Luke: "No!" :)

There was nothing in Han's demeanor in ANH that would indicate that he was heartbroken. He could be described as handsome, cocky, masculine, reckless, daring, roguish or even a scoundrel, but definitely not heartbroken. ;)

2. Shelley

Shelley Jedi Youngling star 5

Sep 9, 2001
    Thanks, ag. :)

3. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    Yay! Life has returned to the board! There was such a great community/stories etc. a couple of years ago, that I am glad people are starting to come back. :D

That's all for now. Exhausted, brain malfunctioning and must get some sleep.

4. Leela

Leela Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Bria?? Oh, please... *rolls eyes* Glorified fanfiction.

5. drumher

drumher Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2003
    Amen, sister! Maybe I wouldn't dislike Bria so much if her name wasn't so close to Leia's. Come on...let's use some imagination here! Now that I think about it, even if her name was changed, she'd still be annoying.

Sandy

6. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I guess I'm, weird then, I always seem to like the characters no one else does... Daala, Bria, Vergere and Callista. :p

7. Shelley

Sep 9, 2001
    What Leela and drumher said. :)

Speaking of the fabulously talented Leela, she recently made some wonderful fanart for me. Some people in this thread have no doubt seen it already, but for those who haven't, it can be seen here. It's called "SW Weddings."

A slightly smaller version can be seen here.

[face_love] [face_love]

8. Ginger

Ginger Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Leela's wedding picture is beutiful! Like all of her work I might add.

I'm only about half way through Ivylore's story, or rather what's posted so far. I got so much catching up to do.

9. solonet

solonet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    Yay~it's so nice to see H/L fans back here talking again! :D

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Just have to comment on Leela's wedding piece. That is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful job! I'm not just saying that as a H/L fan, but as a fellow artist. I really admire your work ;) :)

11. Leela

Jan 17, 2001
    Thanks. :) Glad you all liked the pic.

12. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2002
    So has anyone read any good H/L fic lately?

13. PrincessDaisy2

PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2004
    I agree - Leela's wedding piece is beautiful.

I'm so glad that this thread is alive!

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    So has anyone read any good H/L fic lately?

There has been quite a few new H/L stories over in fan fiction. I think you'll find the majority of them on the Saga board, but they may be a few pages back. One that I would like to mention is Return to the Corporate Sector or something like that - I know Ginger mentioned it already in this thread. I'm only about halfway through it, but it's a real fun read and Han and Leia are in character. ;)

15. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    *wipes eyes, blinks in shock*

This thread is active again?

Ginger? Sologal? Omigod!!! This is very good news indeed!

Okay, I'm here. So, this thread can't die now. I won't allow it.

16. Shelley

Sep 9, 2001
  17. Ginger

Jan 27, 2001
    *wipes eyes, blinks in shock*

This thread is active again?

Ginger? Sologal? Omigod!!! This is very good news indeed!

Okay, I'm here. So, this thread can't die now. I won't allow it.

Hey, Yanksfan! This is great, it's like coming home again. This place fits like an old worn out shoe.

Hey, everyone...there's a behind-the-scenes ESB pic of Harrison and Carrie that I hadn't seen before, at VH1's "When Star Wars Ruled the World" photo gallery. It's the 7th pic in a series of 8.

Cool! Thanks, Shelley! :)

Edit to return after viewing photo gallery and I have to say, OMG! They're both adorable in that picture! [face_love] I also liked the one of Chewie sitting in the chair. :D

18. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    Yeah, wow, those pics were great. I can't believe they had a cute one of Harrison and Carrie that I've never seen before.

Is this a sign of the apocalypse?

19. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    Great picture. Thanks for the heads up Shelley!

20. PrincessDaisy2

Mar 14, 2004
    Hey, y'all. If you haven't already bought the OT DVD's it might be worth it to go get them, because on the "bonus materials" DVD there is a documentary called Empire of Dreams, and in the ESB section there is a deleted scene that might be nice (big understatement) to watch. :D I won't give anything else away.

21. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    I'll just say that I have to agree! VERY nice to watch. It's in the chapters section-the ESB part after Yoda. Very cool! ;)

22. solonet

solonet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    That's a nice picture, I haven't seen it before either Shelley. :)

And they showed the entire Han/Leia cut scene from cloud city in the documentary, I was squealing with joy when I saw that, lol~

23. Leela

Jan 17, 2001
    They've got the cut scene from Cloud City in the extras???!!! *squeees like a pathetic fangirl* Well, that's certainly given me some incentive to open the box! :D

24. Ginger

Jan 27, 2001
    Cool! I have the dvd set but I haven't looked at the extras yet, now I know exactly where to go first.

25. PrincessDaisy2

Mar 14, 2004
    Yup, they've got the whole cut Cloud City scene. :D I have to say that I'm really glad no one was in the room with me to see my ecstatic reaction to it. It would have been frightening, to say the least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.