main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Han and Luke - Original Trilogy Notes AU (with HanSolosGal and lordmaul13 as Han)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Han will be played by HanSolosGal. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

HanSolosGal's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1155894
    (Please check out her stories too )

lordmaul13's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=280672
    (Please check out his stories too)

timeframe: begins in the ANH events and goes through ROTJ events

This begins right after Luke, Leia, and Han get off the Death Star and arrive on Yavin.

The quick background story of Han and Luke Notes-

Han - doesn't really know much about his parents, raised as a Smuggler for Jabba

Luke - he found the droids with the Death Star plans, got back to Tatooine, talked with Ben, found out Ben was Obi-Wan, he went off with Ben to Alderaan, thinking that Bail might be on Alderaan, but when the Millennium Falcon got there, it was pulled into the tractor beam, like in the movie

then Luke and Han rescued everyone in the detention area - including Cliegg, Owen, Rhun (Owen's brother), Marion (Rhun's wife), Luke's cousins (Rhun's children), Wedge, and Correon (Rebel), and Leia

Everyone made it safely back to the ship.

Obi-Wan deactivated the tractor beam, and then fought Vader. Vader did NOT kill him. He escaped with the others, and now they are on Yavin.

They have just reached Yavin, and Luke registered with the Rebellion. Leia and Luke noticed that Han didn't register, and the story begins.

And the story begins...

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 1
    Han,

I am disappointed that you didn?t register. The lady that registered me kept giving me weird looks?it made me nervous. When I said my name, she just stared at me, and when I said I was from Tatooine, she made me repeat it and acted the same way. And then she asked me all these questions about the Empire. I don?t think the registration process went well. And that Queen person that I ran into?that worries me, and Han, what if I get in the X-Wing and can?t figure out how to work it? I?ve never flown a fighter ship before. Oh, and what do you think of my friend Leia?

Luke

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - HanSolosGal

Note 2
    Luke,

I wouldn't register if they held a BLASTER to my head! This is SUICIDE, look at the odds kid! The Empire against a small group of Rebels? Do you know what you're getting into? The lady that gave you weird looks was probabally just hittin' on you, haha. Seriously, maybe the name Skywalker was the last name of her ex-husband or something...come to think of it that name IS pretty familiar, but whatever.

Oh, and your princess friend? Let's just say I'm really trying not to think of Her Bossiness at the moment.

~Han

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 3
    Han,

And I?m 19, Han. Aren?t you 31?

What do you have to do back on Tatooine? I?m disappointed that you didn?t register. You know you?re a good pilot. They could use you. You?re turning your back on them! You know what?s about to happen, what they?re up against.

The odds don?t matter. What is important is the attitude of our hearts, our efforts, our attempt. Sure, it is more likely that the Empire will blow up this Rebel Base than we will be to destroy that Death Star, at least logically. But we do have a chance. The task isn?t impossible. Nothing is impossible. The Death Star has a weakness, a major weakness. If one of us pilots flies down that trench, releases fire into the hole, the Death Star is done for. We have an opportunity to destroy that Death Star. That has got to count for something, don?t you think?

If we all sit back here, and assume that it is impossible?if we don?t at least attempt to blow that thing from the sky, then we cannot stand up to the Empire. The Rebellion would die. Is that what you want?

Come on Han, not everything is about girl/guy stuff. That lady was older, and she looked old enough to be my mother, maybe even older. Her hair was mostly grey. She had to be around 60, probably older. She was NOT hitting on me (not that I know what that would be like or anything). It was?oh I don?t know how to describe the look she gave?something filled with deep pain maybe. Well I wrote that lady. Skywalker is the most common last name in the galaxy, but it had effected her. Her name is Shmi or something like that.

Good?..I?m glad you don?t like Leia that well. I happen to like her a lot. I happen to have a crush on her. I?m glad she?s stubborn. Would you want her to not stand up for herself and make us decide everything for her? Would you want her to not have her own opinions or decisions?

Well I?m going to see if I can get that stain out of that other lady?s dress, and then I?m going to see about briefing.

Luke

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Padme hitting on Luke? Typical Han.

And now Luke and Han are fighting over Leia, oh boy.

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

Actually it was Shmi that Han was talking about, LOL.

Yep, Luke and Han are fighting over Leia now.....

Thanks for reading!

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - HanSolosGal

Note 4
    Luke,

Yes, I'm 31, but that doesn't mean that I'm old...yet.
    I have to pay off a debt to this slime of a creature called Jabba the Hutt. And I DO know what their up against...THEIR DEATH KID!

Oh god kid, your startin' to sound like that pretty princess of yours; for the last time, I'm not staying!

Hmm...old lady Shmi that's sad? Now thatcha mention it, Skywalker from Tatooine sounds awfully familiar...like I heard it in a story or something.

Maybe you two can get married, then invite me to th ewedding! I'll even get Chewie to wear a tux. C'mon Luke, it's one thing stickin' up for yourself, it's another to be a bossy princess. Didja already forget her on the Death Star?

You're gonna get a swtain outta a dress before fighting for your life in a batle? ...Wow, you never cease to amaze me kid.

Cya around, I might stop by that briefing of yours.

Han

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 5
    Han,

I never said that 31 made you old?.well unless I was kidding.

I know about Jabba, but I never met him. I think he used to control Tatooine before it became part of the Empire. My uncle told me to stay away from Hutts, and I?ve pretty much done that. Sure, I?ve seen Hutts before, but I never wanted to get very close to them.

Some pilots will die, but I don?t believe that all of the pilots will die. This is something we?ve got to try. In this case we can?t sit around and do nothing. If we don?t at least make an attempt?a stand?we are done for. The Empire wants to blow up Yavin. To stay here and not do anything would be certain death.

All right, Han, you just take care of yourself then. I guess that?s what you?re best at.

Well a Skywalker from Tatooine shouldn?t be that unusual. Skywalker is a very common last name, especially out in the outer rim territories. So if you?ve heard ?a story or something? that would be a little weird. Besides that, Shmi told me her last name is Skywalker too, so maybe that?s why.

Han?..maybe, maybe I will marry Leia, but I don?t know about that. I?m not ready to start a relationship with anyone right now. There?s too much going on. Maybe after the battle is over, I?ll consider it. If I marry Leia, I?ll be sure to invite you to the wedding. And I didn?t think Leia was THAT bad on the Death Star. I understand why you did, though. You?re not used to talking with a strong willed individual other than yourself.

Well?I was going to try to get the stain out of this Padmé person?s dress, but she doesn?t want me to. She tells me I don?t have to?and I feel really bad, because I feel like there isn?t anything I can do about it. Oh well. She seems nice, but I know she?s still angry about it.

So?what did you think of the briefing.

Well, I have to go get my ship ready. The battle is about to start?.of course that wouldn?t interest you, though.

Luke

9. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    I wonder how much Luke will try to make Han feel guilty about leaving. Should be intresting.

Sorry about writing the word Padme before, I just type her name so much, like in my own story, that I really did it without thinking.

Anyway great stuff. :)

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

LOL...yeah....but Luke isn't just trying to make Han feel guilty about leaving...he's telling him what he really thinks about Han leaving

Don't worry about the Padmé thing; no problem.

Thanks for reading!

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - HanSolosGal

Note 6
    Luke,

You know, they say that the women prefer 30 year old mean anyway. So ha.

Yea, they basically controlled most of Tatooine; at least any kind of finances the could get their slimy hands on.

Well, that's exactly why I'm not staying here OR fightin' that battle. Now I have a hundred percent chance of surving.

Ouch kid. You make it sound like a bad thing! Like self-preservation is bad or something...sheesh.

Didja ever find out where that Shmi lady's from? Maybe she is related to you're family somehow. I'm only guessing though.

You're right kid, I'm not used to talking to people like her. Stuck up, snobby, bossy, princessy; it's just annoying. But who ever said that I didn't like her on the Death Star? Though she is an annoying brat, she is pretty interesting.

...Next time I spill some sort of Ale on my shirt, I'll know who to call.

The briefing was a bit amusing. Their all so formal about it; if it were me, I just would said "Blow the damn thing up!". Not that it's gonna be that easy anyway.

Well, I'll see ya around. Take care of youself kid; you still got a long life ahead of you. And...And May the Force be with You.

...Whoa I'm getting mushy. Gross.

Han

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 7
    Han,

That was okay that you couldn?t help me. I think I figured out pretty much all I needed?let us hope so. I think I?ve done okay in the battle so far. I?ve been hit twice, but neither was a direct hit, and neither did much damage. I lost R2, though. It?s not looking real good. I?m down to 1 minute, and Vader is TIGHT on me. I?ve tried to use the Force, like Ben told me?.but I don?t know if I am or not. He told me to trust my feelings and to use my instincts?and I have tried.

Okay, you want to talk about stupidity and suicide. You?re a smuggler. I thought smuggling was outlawed. Can?t you be put to death for smuggling? You must risk your life every time you go on a smuggling run. Not only could you lose your life, but you might not always get your reward (money), or you may get hurt smuggling. For someone who claims he doesn?t want to take unnecessary risks, you certainly lead a life that would suggest otherwise.

Han, different people have different tastes in the kind of people they?re attracted to. I like her a lot. I probably wouldn?t like your kind of girl. I find her to be very nice and caring. I feel like I?ve known her all my life?and I don?t know?.I just like her.

Some women may prefer 30 year old mean, but not all of them. Look at all the women who go for men their own ages.

Have you arrived on Tatooine yet?

As for that Shmi lady, I don?t think she?s related to me. It wouldn?t be very likely. Besides that, her son was Padmé?s husband. Shmi told me she was from Tatooine too. That doesn?t mean that she is related to me. I don?t even know where my family is from. I was adopted by my aunt and uncle, but I?m not really related to them at all. Besides that ?Skywalker? is a common name in the galaxy. I?ll let you know if she knew about my father Alex.

I think you have the wrong idea about Leia. You?re just judging her. Think her a brat all you want, and I?ll continue to admire her.

Well Han, you know?.the only reason I asked to help the lady (found out her name is Padmé) with the stain was because I?m the one who caused her to spill it.

Luke

13. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    The two should just stop arguing. Han should realize that Luke needs him, and help him out. Hopefull he will.

Great stuff. :)

14. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

You'll see soon what happens. Han does view some responsiblity towards Luke.....

:)

Thanks for reading!

15. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - lordmaul13
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=280672

Note 8
    Luke,

Well, then it was nice knowing you kid. It?s too bad you have to die so young. I?m outta here.

Chewie?! Alright, Chewie, alright.

Okay, kid, I?m back. I?ll have those fighters off your tail in just a minute. I?m taking my shot?

Scratch one!

And the others have collided! One is destroyed and the other is spinning off into space!

Yeehaa! You?re all clear, kid! Now blow this thing and let?s get out of here.

Han

16. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 9
    Han,

Yes, I do like Leia. If feel so strange around her?I have this feeling for her like I have never had for anyone?.almost as if I have known her my entire life or something. Have you ever felt like that around anyone before? Yes, I do have my own reasons for liking her. I?m glad you have no feelings for her, but you shouldn?t put me down because I happen to have feelings for her. You know, Han, that not every person in the universe has the same taste in people of the opposite sex. I would never insult you by saying, ?I don?t know how you could like that girl.? I understand that people like others for different reasons, and everyone has different tastes.

LOL. Tatooine is a boring planet no matter what. It?s the most boring planet in the entire Empire. I had my own fun on the planet though. My friends and I used to race landspeeders for the fun of it. I could get into one of those completely by myself. They?re not that high, so I was able to get into landspeeders. I used to get in big trouble with my uncle for going out with my friends all the time. I HATED farming, mostly because it was so boring. I have always wanted adventure, and I have always found some way of finding it, even if it was just my friends and I riding around in our landspeeders all day, or going to strange places on Tatooine and getting lost?.and oh?.I don?t know?we made life on Tatooine bearable, but still not up to the adventurous life that I wanted. It got so annoying sometimes because I wanted to learn to fly and everything, but my uncle never gave me the chance to learn. I wanted to go and learn about the Rebellion, and I always wanted to go to the Imperial Academy. There was NO way that I was going to be a farmer. I did hate it that all my friends flew ships, but I wasn?t allowed to learn.

How long have you been in the smuggling business?

Yes, there certainly are a lot of Skywalkers out there.

Han, I really need to thank you for saving my life. Without you I could never have destroyed the Death Star. Did you see if Vader?s ship got caught up in the Death Star explosion or not? I couldn?t tell, and I was wondering if you could. I was so proud of you that you came back and actually did something for someone else for a change. You helped save the Rebellion, and I just wanted you to know that. What made you change your mind about your involvement in the Death Star battle?

Do you know I made that shot without the targeting computer? I couldn?t believe it. I?m not sure what exactly happened?I think I might have used the Force or something because I don?t know how else I could have hit it so directly. It was this really strange feeling that came over me?I get that feeling a lot, but this feeling was a lot more intense and?I don?t know?it?s really hard to explain.

Yes, I know that Vader has a good aim. It?s really strange?he shot down the other people?s ships the second he got behind them?but with me it was different. I?m not sure why that was. Maybe it?s the Force thing again that helped me avoid the shots or something. The concept of the Force is very strange to me because I thought that EVERYONE felt the way I did about things?.like I thought everyone saw things before they happened?but Obi-Wan told me that most people don?t. I don?t understand that because I grew up thinking that everyone was just like me with the feelings and knowing things without knowing why or how, or seeing things that would happen before they did. Anyway, when people shoot at me, I just know that they?re going to shoot at me before they do?or I can tell that they could shoot at me and I just react to it. Am I making any sense to you? Do you have any idea what I?m talking about? Well anyway, it was because of those feelings that I avoided the shots, I think. Although I don?t know?.Vader has a good aim, and seeing how other people?s ships were destroyed instantly?well maybe Vader?s weapons system started to fail when he got behind me or something.

Now that you have saved my life, and cleared my path so that I co

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.