main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Han, I am your Girlfriend's Father."

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Shadow-Holder, Aug 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow-Holder

Shadow-Holder Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2002
    Hey - this is my first post under this name. Anyhow, someone might have already mentioned this but the other day I went to my local Wal-Mart to pick up the Insider and a Comic Book caught my eye called "The Empire Strikes Back: Infinities". I skim through it and notice a helmless Boba Fett (the face obviously Jango's) talking to Lando, Lobot, and co. at Cloud City. Curious, I throw down the four bucks and read this thing. The Boba Fett Unmasked ended up not being the strangest thing in this comic that I read - instead of saying 'weird', I'm just going to say 'different' lol - the first different thing I noticed that two wampas are in the cave and attack Luke. I'm thinking "ok not big deal" - then I read on .... well for those of you that havent read it, when Han takes the Tauntaun out he finds Luke and Luke..... well... dies.... Yeah, I know. He tells Han to go to Dagoboah and find Yoda for him to be trained as a Jedi. I told a few of my SW fan friends about this and they didn't believe me. Any one else have any thoughts on the Infinites series or know what future issues will contain? Was there a New Hope Infinites or a Phantom Menace Infinites?

2. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    ANH was the first then ESB ;)

3. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Vader: No Han, I am your future father in Law.
    Han: Yeah I'll buy that.
    Vader: What?
    Han: Have you ever seen Leia at that time of the month? She's a throat crushing man killer.
    Vader: Hah! Tell me about it. Man Padme was a real bitch when she was PMSing! It was always "Go kill this Jedi, Go kill that Jedi, my mother was right, I never should have married a Sith" Man destroying Alderran was just about the only thing I could do to shut her up!
    Han: Oh yeah, I can see that. Hey what are we doing? Let me buy you a beer or something.
    Vader: Nah I can't drink, the whole 'more machine now then man' thing, makes me rust. Although, I could really use some special 'oxygen', if you get my drift.
    Han: Yeah that sounds good, hey it'll be my treat.
    Vader: Thats pretty damn decent of you, say does Leia's voice still squeak when she gets upset?
    Han: Yeah, sometime I just....

4. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.