main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Han/Leia Fanfic Challenge - April 2006

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanLeiaFanficGuru, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanLeiaFanficGuru

HanLeiaFanficGuru Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2003
    In honor of April Fool's day, you've been challenged to Write a prank

You decide what the prank is, who pulls the prank on whom, and your entry must include the people/words/things/places:

- Han and Leia (duh! ;) )
    - Bedroom
    - Boredom
    - Bubbles

This challenge will run until the end of May 2006, until the next challenge is posted.

MTFBWY!

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    Any takers?

3. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    Okay. Here is my attempt. Thanks to Pony Tricks for being the beta and all her help.

Some Honeymoon

?Let me have that.?

?When is Luke gettin' here?"

?Some time tomorrow. Oh, look at that one; it looks like a rangoo pup. Look at all the color in that one. It?s my turn.?

"I'm tired of doing this. This cast is making my ankle itch.?

?At least it's just your ankle. My shin, my knee, and my thigh are itching.?

?I'm bored!"

?And whose fault is that??

?Are ya sayin' this all my fault? Now, wait just one second... who wanted to 'get away from everything?'"

?Me.?

?Who chose a place that doesn't allow modern day luxuries, including bacta treatments??

?Me.?

?Who wanted to try something new??

?You!?

?Oh, yeah, right. Well, whose bright idea was it to play Mynock-man and Pitten-woman??

?Yours again!?

?Well, did I tell ya to try an' jump up on table?"

?No.?

?Did I make the table flip??

?No. ?

?Is it my fault you tried to use me as a brace and stop your fall??

?Well, it would have worked if the cape had not come off.?

?Yeah, and if your tail hadn't tripped me, I wouldn't have fallen."

?On me.?

?I really couldn't help where I fell, could I? I mean, with the cape wrappin' around my head and that stupid tail twistin' around my feet. And who in their right mind puts a table so close to stairs?"

?This is some honeymoon.?

?Now listen, sweetheart, if you think this how I pictured we'd spend our time in bed on our honeymoon, then you're crazy. ?

?So this is all my fault?"

?If the tail fits...?

?Oh, shut up and hand me the bubble solution. ?

?I?m so bored.?

4. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Excellent, owhphoenix!

5. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    LOL! Poor Han and Leia! Some honeymoon... sitting around bored and with itchy casts on their limbs! [face_laugh]

Good viggie!

6. owphoenix

Sep 7, 2003
    Thank you GoldenJedi and PonyTricks

7. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

What a wonderful thing to come back to the boards too! I loved it, it was priceless!

Doing the whole thing as dialogue was -great- and really added to the story, great job!

8. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Well done, and all in dialogue, too! Hilarious, and yet sad that they spent their honeymoon with broken limbs. "Mynock-man and Pitten-woman?" [face_laugh]

9. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    Too cute. I was just sitting here thinking that I needed a good humored H/L viggie and I found this. Thanks.[face_laugh]

10. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    [face_laugh] Mynock-man and Pitten-woman... I could just imagine!!! ;)

11. owphoenix

Sep 7, 2003
    Thank you for reading and responding Jade Max, DM1, Kimmi, and Chewie-Fan
    [face_blush]

12. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    This is a sequel to the story I wrote for this April H/L challenge in the Saga forum. It's called Pretty in Pink, and you really should read that one first. I'll try to put the link here

Baffled in Blue (or Revenge of Her Pinkness)

Battle of Endor? now a memory?
    Visage of Vader? melted into oblivion?
    Fall of the Empire? Galaxy in chaos?

The remnants of the Rebellion celebrated long and hard following their success at Endor, but their respite was short-lived. The Emperor was gone, but the battle for control of the government had just begun. The leaders and the heroes of the Alliance had gathered together on Home One to plan the next step in establishing a new Republic that would bring peace to the Galaxy. Next stop? Coruscant? A long way from Endor?

Too long?

Only three days in hyperspace and Leia found her patience already reduced to a pittance. She had been in meeting after meeting with little progress being made in solidifying their plans for taking control of what was left of the government in Coruscant. Madine and his faction advocated a military attack on the planet. Mon Mothma wanted to negotiate immediately. Fey?la argued that if he and Mon Mothma simply declared themselves the new joint leaders of the Galaxy, hostilities would surely cease.

General Rieekan, always the voice of reason, countered that declaring themselves as the new leaders would alienate many planets that had been loyal to the Empire. He argued that intelligence needed to be sent in to gather information before any other action could be taken. Leia knew that neither negotiations alone nor military solutions would magically bring order to the Galaxy and agreed that information was needed to direct their plans. The other council members, unfortunately were holding tightly to their ideas, especially Fey?la. Leia was frustrated with the lack of consensus and unwillingness of the factions to compromise. Bored with the repetitious arguments, she was relieved when Mon Mothma called a much needed two-day recess.

Leia could now deal with the other matter that constantly occupied her mind, General Han Solo. Guilt nagged at her conscience in that she had convinced him to dock the Falcon with the Home One and travel with her so that they would have more time together. He had reluctantly agreed, but she had barely seen him since they had departed from Endor, and she was looking forward to making it up to him.

The mood of the four men surrounding the Holo-Chess table on the Falcon was somewhat subdued. Wedge, Wes, Lando and Han had been playing Sabacc for 8 hours, and the winnings had been fairly equal, resulting in a rather lackluster game so far. Lando, for one, was bored. While waiting for the randomizer to do its work, he stretched out his arms and looked at the men sitting around the Holo-chess table for inspiration. It was common knowledge that the Luke vs. Han pool had ended, and Wes had collected his share of the winnings during one of the celebrations on Endor. Lando decided to venture into dangerous territory.

?Han, how have you and the Princess been doing??

A line formed between Han?s eyebrows. ?Princess? There?s a Princess on board??

Wes and Wedge traded glances with Lando at Han?s sarcastic comment. This could be good.

Wes chimed in, ?You know, the Princess who finally gave in and won me lots of credits??

?Don?t know who you?re talking about,? was the dry reply.

Wedge dreamily added, ?Luxuriously long brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, porcelain skin, perky, petite body??

Lando couldn?t resist? ?Looks great in a metal bikini??

Han?s death glare at Lando could have melted carbonite. ?Just shut-up and play!? he snapped.

Accommodations on the Home One were much more comfortable than the Falcon, which was another reason Leia had coerced

13. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Wonderful revenge, Chewie-Fan! [face_laugh]

14. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Leia the prankster, I love it! And I adore that it's a sequel... very entertaining, Chewie-Fan! wonderful challenge entry! :D

15. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] - Blue Wes... Blue Wedge... and Blue Han...

Excellent response to the challenge. =D=

16. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    That was super.[face_laugh]

17. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Blue man group!!! [face_laugh]

Nicely done, wonderful to see Leia pulling a prank for a change!

Her memories of the pink were great, she really was having a hard time recognizing her love and how Han really cared for her... Glad to see that she finally came around.

Oh, a parsec is a unit of distance, not time... it was used incorrectly in the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.