main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Han/Leia Fanfic Challenge - December 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanLeiaFanficGuru, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanLeiaFanficGuru

HanLeiaFanficGuru Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2003

I think I've been watching too much Lost, because that's the word that's been on my mind. So, this month's challenge is:

Han and Leia are lost. They were on a mission and got lost. Now what happens?

When you complete the your entry, please post it in this thread.

This challenge will run until January.

Good luck and MTFBWY!

2. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I didn't think it was possible for Corellians to get lost... [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Looking forward to the replies to this. :D

3. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    I'm actually looking forward to YOUR reply to this, PT :p

4. IrishEyedJedi

IrishEyedJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2005

PT you could write that Honeymoon Chapter and have Han lose Leia's bottle [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

5. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    And then Luke has to go save them in his engine-less X-Wing...

6. Josh-Halcyon

Josh-Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Come on, didn't you read I, Jedi? The light-side gets better mileage!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Seriously though.....

I am going to try my hand at this, my first fan-fic. I am just starting out, and I'm looking for a guinea-pig.... er.... peer-editor who would be willing to comment before I post this. If someone would feel gracious enough to do so, PM me please. :)

7. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    You want ME to write one? :eek: :eek: But I'm SOOO busy writing the bunny-plot that Jedi-2B gave me! *head explodes from writing too much fanfic*

8. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Oh, PT, don't do that.

Unless, of course, your head explodes and gives the rest of us your famous plot bunnies . . . [face_laugh]

9. Josh-Halcyon

Josh-Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Can we bring others into this or no?

10. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Josh, you can bring any other characters you want into this as long as you satisfy the main requirements that Han and Leia are on a mission and they get lost.

EDIT: I forgot to mention earlier that even though this challenge is set in Saga, you can set your challenge response in any era.

11. IrishEyedJedi

IrishEyedJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2005
    Ok I knida threw this together and I had a Finding Nemo moment in the middle of it. Sorry if it's completely random and it's devoid of any betaing. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Post ROTJ - Kashyyyk

?We?re lost.?

?We?re not lost.?

?We?ve past by this tree three times already.?

?You?re imagining things.?

?Am I? Then explain how we?re passing this same warning sign . . . again.?

?They have warning signs all over the place.?

?Can?t you just admit that we?re lost??

?No.?

?How about now, we?re passing the same tree where you tried to shoot me.?

?It was an accident!?

?We?re the only two down here!?

?Not according to Intelligence.?

?If I had been an Imp wouldn?t I have killed you before I stepped on the twig??

?Maybe you wanted to take me alive.?

?HAN! We?re lost.?

A large snap alerted the couple that they were not alone. Turning off their hand held lights they took up position behind a tree. Han slowly pulled his blaster from its holster and moved Leia behind him.

?I can handle myself Han,? Leia whispered.

?This coming from the woman kidnapped by Ewoks,? Han mumbled.

?I wasn?t the one they were planning on cooking for dinner,? she snapped back.

The bickering couple watched as a small creature hopped by. Its big glossy eye?s looking up at them.

?Awww he?s cute,? Leia cooed.

?As cute as the Ewoks ? ouch! What was that for?? Han rubbed his ribs as Leia looked back down at the creature.

?Why is he still looking at us?? Leia asked.

?I dunno,? Han mused. ?Maybe he?s hungry. Got anything in your pack??

?No, you ate the ration bar an hour ago,? Leia dryly said.

Han handed his light to Leia then dug in his pockets. After a moment or two he finally found the unfinished ration bar. He took it out of its rapper and tossed it down the wooden path.

?He?s not going for it,? Leia said cautiously.

?Yeah, and he?s still staring at us.?

Just then the small animal?s eyes began to glow and it slowly opened its mouth, revealing the vibro sharp teeth about to strike.

?Run!? Han shouted as he pushed Leia out of the way of the creatures attack. The two had so much momentum as they dived out of the way that they fell over the wooden railing and into the black abyss below.

Han hit the ground first and whacked his head against a large tree root. Leia landed on top of him causing his head to hit the root again. For several long minutes the two laid there, in complete darkness.

?Han,? Leia coughed as she rolled off of him. It was pitch black she couldn?t see anything in front of her. She reached out for the smuggler. Her hand landed on something that felt like Han?s leg.

?Are we dead?? Han wheezed as he came to.

?Not yet. Where are you??

?You?re holding my,? Han paused. ?Well you were holding my leg, now you?re just being fresh.? Leai couldn?t see Han?s face but she knew the look he was giving her. She pinched his behind before letting go of it.

?You would think of that at a time like this,? Leia said as she picked herself up off the ground. The low grunt and heavy breathing indicated to her that Han was also trying to become vertical.

?Ah Kriff,? he cursed.

?What is it??

Leia tried to concentrate on the Force. Luke had been teaching her to stretch out with her feelings just as Obi-Wan had instructed him. She sensed a great amount of pain from Han. ?You?re hurt,? she said softly as she again reached out for him.

?I?m fine,? Han said dismissively. ?Do you have your hand light??

?No, I lost it in the fall. You??

?Same.?

?What about that light over there,? Leia?s tone had changed slightly. It was distant and distracted.

?What light . . .? Han trailed off as he turned to see a faint glow slowly approaching them.

?It?s so pretty,? Leia gasped.

?I?m kinda getting this warm fuzzy feeling.? Han said in a trance like manner.

?I want to touch it,? Leia smiled.

Th

teamhansolo likes this.
  12. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    IEJ-

Outside a nervous group of Wookiees and a Jedi Master stood waiting to see what was happening. Finally Chewie took the initiative to peek into the hut. The Wookiee couldn?t keep the smile off his face as he looked at his friends.

?When should we tell him you were joking?? Luke whispered.

[After the Honeymoon]

Loved This!

So sweet! [face_love]

"Heart"

13. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    ?I can handle myself Han,? Leia whispered.

?This coming from the woman kidnapped by Ewoks,? Han mumbled.

?I wasn?t the one they were planning on cooking for dinner,? she snapped back.

Ah, those teddy bears...[face_laugh]

?I even thought of dragging you to Bespin and taking you to the carbon freezing chamber.?

?Han ? wait what?? Leia stammered.

At first, I thought Han had hit his head in the fall and was losing his touch with reality for a minute, and then read the next part. [face_love]
    Much better proposal than in CoPL.=D=[face_love]=D=

teamhansolo likes this.
  14. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    [:D] [:D] Very excellent viggie! And that conniving Chewie.... ;)

15. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    :) Sweet...

Loved Han's ramblings before he proposed...

[After the Honeymoon] 'priceless'.:)

16. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    Oh, that was awesome! The banter was perfect, and the proposal was one of the best I've read. Very good job!

Arkady

17. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    REALITY LOST

He had been so looking forward to this mission. Just he and Leia pretending to be newlyweds at the most renowned honeymoon resort in the galaxy. A simple pick-up by the pool, then time to relax and unwind until the next day?s shuttle back to reality. Unfortunately, reality had a firm grip on them. Instead of the expected contact, a note was left instructing them to meet at a small tapcap outside of the resort. Ah, well, he thought, a small detour, but still plenty of time for?

The lights of the city started to glow as darkness slowly descended upon the strolling couple.

?Han??

?Hmm???

?Shouldn?t we have found that tapcaf by now??

?We?re almost there.?

?That?s what you said an hour ago.?

?It should be just around the next corner.?

?What corner??

The ?next corner? was a small passage behind a number of residential dwellings. Not a caf in sight.

?Han, we?re lost.?

?I never get lost.?

?But you?ve never been here before.?

?So what? All cities are the same.?

?Let?s ask for directions.?

?What for??

?Because we?re lost!?

?We?re not lost. Trust me.?

?I?ve heard that before.?

Walking on, they climbed higher and higher into the outskirts of the city and there was nowhere left to go. They came upon a clearing where several speeders were parked, lights shining out into the valley. Leia abruptly stopped and pulled her hand from Han?s grasp, flabbergasted at how far they they had gone.

Pointing into the valley, then to the hills, she repeated, ?Business. Residential. Business. Residential.?

Han had to admit she was right, but he?d never tell her that. ?So we took a slight detour.?

?Slight detour?! My feet are killing me and if you think I?m going to walk all the way back down there??

Han crossed his arms and gazed at her as he evaluated their situation. Not saying a word, he walked up behind her, circled his arms around her waist, and turned so they could take in the breathtaking view below them. He leaned her back to rest snuggly against his chest. Overcoming her initial resistance, Leia found herself melting into his embrace. Tilting his head, he gently brushed his lips against her bare neck. A tingling sensation spiraled through her body. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath to calm her racing thoughts. Helplessly giving in, Leia sensuously slid her hands over his arms and hugged them to her. Turning her lips towards his, they met and reality dissipated as their passion deepened.

Finding themselves in a secluded area beside the clearing, they had no idea how much time had passed as they lay entwined in each others? arms. They both marveled at the romantic vista of the valley before them. Contentedly sighing against his warm embrace, Leia ventured a comment.

?Han??

?Hmmm???

?You never were lost, were you.?

Chuckling to himself, he answered, ?Hey, it?s me!?

?You, scoundrel.?

Bending his head to kiss her again, Han thought it best to keep his thoughts to himself. I?m never lost with you, Sweetheart. Never lost with you.

teamhansolo likes this.
  18. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Ohhh. :eek: That Han is a cad. A very sweet cad! [face_love]

19. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Aw, Han really is a scoundrel. But a very sweet one.[face_love]

20. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Just he and Leia pretending to be newlyweds at the most renowned honeymoon resort in the galaxy. I'm sure this is a stretch for them. ;)

Chewie-Fan:

Wonderful Viggie!

That Han...such a sly scoundrel! Sly AND sexy! =P~

"Heart"

21. LOVEHAN

LOVEHAN Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2005
    hi need help i want to post a [face_skull] story

e-mail address

22. LOVEHAN

LOVEHAN Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2005
    help i want to post a story

e-mail addres

leiasolo1397@aol.com

23. LOVEHAN

LOVEHAN Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2005
    help i want to post a story

e-mail addres

leiasolo1397@aol.com

24. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    What do you need help with?

25. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Ok! Here is my entry! And you do know how I like to take liberties with words like 'mission'.... [face_laugh]

-------------

Mission to Mustafar

Leia shoved the shiny map at her husband. ?The Mission to Mustafar is this way,? she insisted, pointing at the flimsy.

?No,? Han argued as he shifted little Anakin in his arms. ?It?s past the Big Snowy Mountain.?

?Are you blind?? Leia snapped, brushing back a strand of sweat-soaked hair. ?We need to head past the Jungle, and then through the tunnel.?

?We just came from that way!?

?I wanna go to the Big Snowy Mountain,? six year-old Jacen said, tugging at his mother?s shirt.

The Princess forced a smile on her face. ?You can?t go on the Mountain. You?re too young.?

?What about me?? Jaina asked hopefully.

Leia sighed. ?You?re too young, too.?

?I gotta go wee-wee,? Anakin complained.

?Maybe you can go wee-wee in the Jungle,? Han muttered under his breath, which made the twins laugh.

?Han!? Leia admonished. ?We?re going back toward the Jungle, and that?s the end of this discussion.? She smiled at little Anakin. ?You can go wee-wee in a few minutes.?

?Not if we go back the way we came,? Han grumbled. ?You should listen to me? Corellians can?t get lost.?

?How many times have I heard that??

?I?m hungry!? Jaina said. ?Why can?t we eat??

?Because your father is lost,? Leia explained.

?I am not!? Han said loudly, which made Anakin start crying.

?Can we visit daddy?s Pirate friends again?? Jacen asked hopefully. ?That was fun.?

?Those were not my friends,? Han informed his eldest son, miffed. ?Don?t believe everything your mother says.?

?My feet hurt and I?m hot,? Jaina gripped.

?We?ll be there in a little while,? Leia said soothingly, then glared at Han. ?Now that we?re finally going the correct direction? away from the Big Snowy Mountain.?

Ten hot minutes later, Leia pointed up in triumph. ?Look? the tunnel.? She smiled. ?Once we?re through, all we have to do is head to the right, and we?ll be right at Mission to Mustafar.?

As they emerged from the tunnel, Han glared at his wife. ?This isn?t Mission to Mustafar?. it?s the Asteroid Belt.?

?It must be a different tunnel,? Leia muttered, staring at the map.

?The Asteroid Belt?? Jaina whined. ?That?s boring.?

?I like the Asteroid Belt!? Jacen protested.

?I gotta go wee-wee,? Anakin repeated so loudly that he drew stares from strangers.

?There?s a refresher,? Leia said, relieved. ?I?ll take him.?

Han watched his wife leave with Anakin. ?How about we find some food??

?I want a Wampa ice-cone!? Jaina said, pointing to a large umbrella.

?I think your mom will want you to eat food, not sweets.?

?I WANNA ICE-CONE!?

?Fine,? Han groused. ?Come on.? After he?d purchased both twins chocolate dipped cones shaped like wampas, Leia returned with Anakin.

?Han! What are you doing??

?They wanted something to eat,? he said defensively.

?We have lunch reservations at the Lava Pit,? Leia pointed out.

?The Lava Pit is at the Mission to Mustafar, and we don?t know where that?s at, because we made the wrong turn,? Han said smugly. ?We needed to go past the Big Snowy Mountain.?

?I want to go on the Big Snowy Mountain,? Jacen informed them firmly.

?I already told you,? Leia said tightly. ?You?re too small.?

?Am not!?

?Now will you go the way I suggested?? Han grumbled.

?This is still the right direction,? Leia insisted, shifting the colorful map around. ?We just need to keep going.?

?Look,? Jaina said, pulling at Han?s fingers. ?There?s something called Raiders of the Lost Jedi? let?s go on that!?

?It?s Uncle Luke!? Jacen added happily.

Leia moved forward, staring at the advertisement. ?That hologram does look a lot like Luke.?

?They put Luke?s likeness in a ride and not mine?? Han asked, offended.

?You?re not a Jedi.?

?Whatever,? Han grumbled. ?We?ll go on that after we eat.?

?This way,? Leia ordered her family as she led them toward a blue castle,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.