main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Han/Leia Fanfic Challenge - February 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanLeiaFanficGuru, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanLeiaFanficGuru

HanLeiaFanficGuru Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2003

In honor of Valentine's Day, the February challenge is this:

Rewrite Han and Leia's wedding day

However, there is a twist to this:

Your story should include the following words:

1) mouse droids
    2) fire
    3) "Give me that blue milk!"

When you're finished, please post your response to this challenge in this thread.

Good luck!

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    :D :D

This sounds like fun, too! I think I shall try! ;)

3. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Umm, lemme see . . . ;)

Thinking, thinking, thinking . . .

*KR*

4. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Ok... here is my silly entry into this challenge. It's not too good, I know! :D

-----------

THE WEDDING OF PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA AND GENERAL HAN SOLO

Luke knocked on Leia's door very early in the morning. When there was no answer, he pressed his finger on the buzzer, not letting up until the door slid open, revealing a frazzled looking Princess in a thick bathrobe, her hair wrapped in a large towel.

"Just WHAT do you THINK you're - oh, it's just you," she snapped, turning around and hurrying away from the doorway.

Her brother quickly followed behind, carrying a package. "Who did you think it was?"

"Han."

"Han? The same Han that you're getting married to in four hours? That Han?"

Leia stopped so fast and spun around to face Luke that he almost ran into her. "Yes," she growled out. "Why?"

"Well.... you just seem a bit testy toward someone you're getting married to in a few hours," he pointed out, backing away from the lasers that seemed to be shooting out of her eyes. "Are you having a fight on your wedding day?"

"NO!" she yelled, then repeated in a softer tone. "No... we're not arguing. I just told him it's Alderaanian tradition for the groom not to see the bride, and he keeps bothering me anyway. He can be such a nerf." She glared at Luke again. "You're supposed to be making sure Han gets ready. Why are you HERE?"

"Chewie's the Best Man, err, Wookiee," Luke argued. "Isn't that his job?"

Leia rolled her eyes. "Right. Sure. Chewie's been Han's friend for too long, he's corrupted. If Han's late, or dressed wrong, it's your fault, brother."

"My fault," Luke mumbled. "Everything is always my fault...."

"Oh, quit it. You sound like Threepio," Leia said, smirking. "So, why are you here, anyway?"

Luke had almost forgotten the reason he'd come over. Smiling, he held up his package. "I came to give you this."

Frowning, Leia took the small carton and opened it up, peering inside. "What is it?"

"Milk. Blue milk."

"Why?"

"Well, according to Tatooine tradition, the bride and the groom are both supposed to drink a glass of blue milk before they get married," Luke explained to his sister.

"Why?"

"I don't know," Luke replied, exasperated. "It's just a tradition. Why does Alderaanian tradition say the groom can't see the bride?"

"Why would I have to drink blue milk?" Leia shot back. "I'm not from Tatooine."

"Fine," Luke said, snatching back his milk, irritated. "Don't drink it. See if I care."

Obviously, he cared enough that Leia had managed to offend him. "Give me that blue milk!" the Princess yelled, grabbing it back and stalking off into the kitchen with Luke rushing behind her. She promptly poured a large glass and gulped it down. It tasted completely disgusting, but Leia held her breath and finished it anyway. "There! Are you happy now?" She put the lid back on and shoved it back at Luke.

"Yes," Luke said, beaming. "Thank you."

"Get out of my apartment, brother. Now!"

Han was sitting in a chair, a cold compress against his forehead, when Luke came barging onboard the Falcon.

"Hi, Han!"

"Shut up," the Corellian muttered, not taking the compress off his eyes.

"You should be getting ready," Luke pointed out helpfully. "It's only three hours until your wedding."

"I'm gonna kill Lando and Wedge," Han whispered. "Just as soon as I can move out of this chair."

"They didn't make you drink and play cards all night," Luke pointed out cheerfully. "I told you not to get drunk. You should have listened to me. Getting drunk before your wedding night is stupid, anyway."

"It's not stupid.... it's a Corellian tradition. I'm gonna add you to the list of people I'm gonna kill if you don't shut up."

"Anyway," Luke continued, unfazed by the death threat. "I'm going to go get a glass and pour you some blue milk."

The Corellian didn't respond, so Luke hurried into the galley and grabbed a cup, then poured the milk. When he returned, Han hadn't budged, so

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hilarious!

6. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Thank you, DarthIsthar! ;)

7. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    Hilarious story, Mary!! :D

~Lelila @};-

8. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    LOL! Thanks! You're only the second person that's read it! [face_laugh]

9. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Way cute!

Oh, dear, that was hilarious, GO. Wonderful work!

*KR*

10. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    That was great!

11. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Here's one from me...

Wedding Disaster

"Leia Organa!" a familiar voice yelled from outside the door. "Are you ready?"

Curious, Leia got up to see what Luke wanted, taking the milk with her. "What?" she asked.

Outside, Luke crossed his arms and glared at her. "Give me that blue milk!" he said furiously.

"Why?"

"Have you forgotten? It's your wedding day!"

Leia's mouth dropped open. "Oh! I forgot!"

Luke tapped his foot. "I'll be back here in an hour. If you're not ready by then..." he let the sentence trail menacingly off, then turned and stalked off.

Leia quickly hurried inside to get ready.
    A pair of mouse droids skidded down the hall, talking in droid-language.

"Is this the Senator's apartment?" one beeped.

"Yes, it is. Apartment number 42." the other answered.

They turned and beeped back down the hall toward a large alien sitting there.

"Coast clear." they said in unison.

The alien nodded and got up. It walked to the door, and struck a match.

Then the trio headed off, leaving the match there.
    Leia was just fixing her hair, when she smelled something. She put her brush down and went to take a look.

Smoke was seeping in from under her door, and flames were crackling toward her. She took a deep breath, and went into the kitchen to grab a bucket. Then she tried to fill it with water, but the tap wasn't working. She filled it with blue milk instead.

She plunged into the flames, ignoring the burning sensation, and dumped the milk onto the flames. They vanished.

Leia heard footsteps coming up the hall, and then the door fell down. Han Solo stood there in his groom's clothes, staring at the burned wreck of the room.

Leia knew it was a sight. Everything was charred, including her; smoke was drifting everywhere, and she was standing in the middle, milk dripping off her skin, her hair and hands and face blackened with soot, and her wedding dress burnt almost to a cinder.

"What happened?" Han wanted to know.

Leia smiled. "Fire."

"Well." said Han with a grin. "You might need comforting after that."

He walked forward to where she was standing and kissed her. She relievedly kissed him back, until they were interrupted with a howl from the door.

"Oh." Han said sheepishly. "Sorry, Chewie. Didn't know we were late."

"I think we can afford to be a little later." Leia disagreed cheerfully.

"Well." Han answered. "Maybe we can."

And then, much to Chewie's disgust, they kissed again.
    ~~~

edit: my 100th post...yay! :D

12. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    LOL! Good way of working all those things in! Poor Leia! She really is having a hard time getting her wedding off! :D

13. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Nice job Padawan :D ;)

14. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    :) Thank you!

And I liked yours, too, GreatOne.
    :)

15. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Great job, both of you!!! I loved them!

16. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    Wonderful!

17. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

These were wonderful. Luke food poisoning his sister on her wedding day.
    Burning apartement.

LOL.
    More complications for that too.

Not exactly you imagine your wedding day like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.