main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Han solo books!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The_Solo_Man, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Solo_Man

The_Solo_Man Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Hey! Does anyone know of any Han solo books besides the solo triolgy and tattoine ghost? I also gotz some other questions, but I'll ask em later. Thanx!

-Joe B

2. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    courtship of princess leia... the heros trial duology from the NJO... correllian trilogy too maybe, haven't read it, to be honest (always been something i wanted to get onto), but it also features han's cousin or something

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Brian Daley's "The Han Solo Adventures" are quite good, and occur during the inetrludes of Rebel Dawn.

Han Solo at Stars End
    Han Solo's Revenge
    Han Solo and the Lost Legacy

all three are very fun reads.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    And the verson of those that I have has all three books in one. It's fairly recent so it should be availabe on Amazon.

5. MikeySkywalker92

MikeySkywalker92 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Today I read the first of the Han Solo trilogy. It was a great read, and I couldn't put it down for three hours! I got some funny looks in the library when I took it back, just three hours earlier than when I was in.

6. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    I loved the Han Solo Trilogy, much higher quality then the Han Solo Adventures.

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Depends on your perspective, I think.

The HST gets the more epic nature of the saga and sets up elements of the classic trilogy era excellently.

The HSA really grabs the fun adventure of the original film almost perfectly. I don't think anyone has ever written Solo better than Brian Daley did in these books.

8. Thanos6

Thanos6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 1999
    Though they don't have Han, the LANDO trilogy is pretty good too, especially if you want some more history on the Falcon.

9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Lando trilogy is also available in a 3-in-1. Both books should be available on Amazon.

10. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Both Solo and Calrissian trilogies are available in boxed sets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.